Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

For the people complaining about family abuse being far too common in romance manga, well it's even more common IRL. Part of why people write about it is because it's a very common and shitty experience, maybe the author was abused or they know someone that was. I have gay family members and some other family members that unfortunately have less than favorable opinions of them, or if it's not about being gay it's about something else. Ultimately at the end of the day some family members are just mean people, sometimes they're older and have dated thinking that they were raised on in a different time period, I think this applies to a lot of people's families.

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 6:20PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Only a few hours ago there was still one not Mikanuji title occupying one slot on the Most Popular of Past 7 Days section. Now the entire thing is nothing but Mikanuji. Holy moley.

We did it. I wonder what my next goal shall be.

joined Sep 6, 2018

When most popular in past seven days is swept by a single manga, there’s definitely a classic yuri manga up for licensing in the U.S. I’ve never seen this done before.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I feel like people forgot about the part in the first chapter where Minami showed up covered in bandages and admitted her parents beat the shit out of her.

joined Sep 6, 2018

More “Adult life” yuri, please.

Damn...maybe.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YES, CHASE THE BAE

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

YES! GO! Fiiiiight

joined Apr 15, 2013

I don't know why this manga in particular gets to me, but I kind of love it. All I can do is reread it like every day and wait for more.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

mc better be some secret batman

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Only a few hours ago there was still one not Mikanuji title occupying one slot on the Most Popular of Past 7 Days section. Now the entire thing is nothing but Mikanuji. Holy moley.

That reminds me when Mochi au Lait dominated the front page once before.
There's just something about simple art but great characters.

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 11:29PM

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

The sepia tone and character design just oozes style. Very keen for the next chapter

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Damn...maybe.

H-how about picking up Virgins' Empire...?

joined Jan 15, 2018

This has a title you can find in Pixiv: 不揃いの連理

joined Jun 28, 2018

I'm really enjoying this, can't wait to see where it goes

H-how about picking up Virgins' Empire...?

Probably too big of a project for me to tackle. I'll have to pass.

Oh nice, thanks for pointing that out...I'm gonna go torture myself for hours coming up with a clever translation for that. "The Intimacy of Irregularity" already sounds dumb and bad. (Or I just call it "Fusoroi no Renri" and call it a day)

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 2:38AM by

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

For the people complaining about family abuse being far too common in romance manga, well it's even more common IRL. Part of why people write about it is because it's a very common and shitty experience, maybe the author was abused or they know someone that was. I have gay family members and some other family members that unfortunately have less than favorable opinions of them, or if it's not about being gay it's about something else. Ultimately at the end of the day some family members are just mean people, sometimes they're older and have dated thinking that they were raised on in a different time period, I think this applies to a lot of people's families.

Exactly. This is one of my pet peeves when I see people screech, trash the author and drop a story the moment there cute little anime girl and her cute little romance turn out to be less than perfect. There are a lot of hurt and deeply emotionally damaged people out there in the world and and just because they aren't easy to look at doesn't mean you should avert your gaze and pretend they don't exist. Often people who do this sort of thing with fictional characters and settings are the same ones who turn a blind eye to real world suffering and malice because its easier and more comfortable for them to do so. There is a lot horrible ugliness and cruelty in the world and those who willfully look away and pretend those that suffer do not exist are just another flavor of that cruelty and ugliness.

There is no real harm in people doing this sort of thing with fictional characters and stories, but they must remember not to turn that same blind eye to real world suffering when the time comes. I see it all to often and it makes me feel sick inside.

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 2:34AM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm much more bothered by how adult-san let girlfriend gets taken away so easily by some punk biatch who also says hello by punching people first thing. Wtf do you mean "that should be a good thing" when adult-san thought Minami is going home? The same home where lots of "falling down" happens? Good gravy, did she just conveniently forget about that or is she just incompetent. Minami is clearly not comfortable at all when punk girl showed up to drag her back. Adult-san better get her shit together in the next few chapters.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Since there’s really no where else to say this... the author’s lewd Bang dream doujin is hot. Hope we get to see this pair doing lewd stuff too

joined Oct 30, 2017

Aww..I miss virgins empire..but is it still ongoing with the raw chapters?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Love these two. Always good to read some adult yuri with real "let's go to bed and fuck".
I like how realistic this scenario is too.
Hope we see the best for those two and a good ending soon.

joined Jan 15, 2018

Oh nice, thanks for pointing that out...I'm gonna go torture myself for hours coming up with a clever translation for that. "The Intimacy of Irregularity" already sounds dumb and bad. (Or I just call it "Fusoroi no Renri" and call it a day)

Sorry for that. Renri (branches from different tree intertwined together) can be irregular I guess...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sorry for that. Renri (branches from different tree intertwined together) can be irregular I guess...

Really? I only found it as 創作百合 (basically "original Yuri").

joined Jan 15, 2018

Really? I only found it as 創作百合 (basically "original Yuri").

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/1030773596430327808
The author decided the title quite after the series started though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.