Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Whoa, drama.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I recognize that the whole Japanese laws thing has hopefully run its course, but there’s always That One Guy who tries to resurrect it because they didn’t sufficiently get their say. And to That One Guy, I say:

Don’t.

Leave it rest, to save me the trouble of deleting further posts on the topic. Thanks in advance.

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 1:41PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The Pixiv account does seem to have several more chapters, so it's definitely not the end quite yet.

Still though, wow that was a gut punch for such a fluffy read up until now.

Yeah, it really was, especially after the last couple of chapters. But we've known that something like this was in the cards ever since the first chapter, when Minami first came to stay at Iori's house after being hospitalized because of violence at home.

Iori's response that Minami going home "should be a good thing" was pretty lame, and the "I didn't hear anything after that" line tells us that she didn't take immediate action even after recovering from the initial shock.

Time to step up, adult-san.

Happy 1,000 posts Blastaar.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, that was a pretty big shift. And again, as I said before, I think this would be hugely improved if it were in chapters of 20-30 pages. Ideally, each segment of a story will tell a small story of its own, and some space is required to tell a decent story. I guess I can go on pixiv and just read a bunch of them in a row, but I still feel this story suffers from the author having split them up into 3 page chunks in the first place.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now to the part where Iori goes on a yandere quest of murdering every family member that ever abused Minami ...

Omae wa mou shindeirou!

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 2:02PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

It's a mother. I BET.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Happy 1,000 posts Blastaar.

Aww, shucks, thanks. Most of them have been pretty happy, too. At least for me. xD

To bring it on topic (and only touching on the legal thing in the context of the story, Nez, I swear):

If Minami really is 18 as she claimed, the issue for her age would not be sexual consent but financial independence. Although the law in Japan is slated to change in 2022, I believe that right now you need to be 20 years old to sign leases, contracts, etc. (even for cell phones or to buy a car) without parental permission.

This would limit Iori's options for any kind of official intervention on Minami's behalf (short of an actual child abuse charge). I can just see her steeling herself to find Minami only to have the (horrible) parents tell her to get lost.

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 2:25PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh no, my yuri.

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

How could you do us like that ;_;

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

we've been played

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

joined Aug 21, 2017

Is... is this the end?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh no, my yuri.

Oh no, my stomach...
groans

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Oh no, my yuri.

Oh no, my stomach...
groans

Oh no MY stomach.
This end is some BULLSHIT. checks manga page oh thank god, it’s still marked as “ongoing”.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What the hell is this ending?! ;-;
Also, I kinda wish this had a mangaupdates entry so I could keep track of where I am, but I don't know if they would accept it so I didn't try creating one.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Woah what the fuck, that was so sudden it was almost funny.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

At first I was like "well, it seems drama-chan is making a move again, with the 'previous girlfriend' card"

Then I was "oh, I didn't expect that. To much fluffiness made me forget that minami was beaten up in the first chapter by her family"

Then I read the "I didn't hear form her again" and I was like "what?, no!. You can't end it like this!"

And then I saw the "ongoing" and I was relieved.

Too many emotions for just 4 pages... Nice

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017

she die? good ending? bad ending? i gona comit suicide today? IDK

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well, fuck man...shit.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Still a better ending than most.

Fb_img_1505910576160
joined Jan 8, 2016

Please make that salarywoman some kind of killing machine

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

Still a better ending than most.

Dang, you have bamboozled me. I almost kinda cried, but then I checked and it said ongoing.

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I´m literally sick of these abusive/asshole family plots. It´s not only boring and overused but also more than unpleasant to read. Its the same with this arranged/forced marriage shit. Parents who are doing this should be skinned alive as slowly and painfully as possible.
That this would happen was already "hinted" early enough and I really should have stopped there and now it goes on I´m so heavilly underwhelmed and unsuprised by the lack of creativity the author displays here that.... it´s hard to put anything else but disgusted as my currrent mood.

Me!
joined Apr 14, 2018

FUCK YOU MR. MIKANUJI!!

I´m literally sick of these abusive/asshole family plots. It´s not only boring and overused but also more than unpleasant to read. Its the same with this arranged/forced marriage shit. Parents who are doing this should be skinned alive as slowly and painfully as possible.

So fucking true. One of the worst ways to "inject" drama into a series, other then maybe the "I have a fucking disease but i didn't tell you about it bitch" trope.

To reply you must either login or sign up.