Forum › A Room For Two discussion

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Link just brings up an error message. In Japanese.

Ah it worked earlier, strange. I deleted it from my comment, thank you. This is the direct link from the the author’s twitter: http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/
52-53 are the most recent chapters

IS THAT CASUAL KISSING I SEE IN CHAPTER 53?!!!!

If the dissussion around this not being subtext was any hint yes they are so very gay.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, didn't know Sakurako was a M.

Also

Just sit between her legs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

They are just soo gay that they make official lesbian couples in other manga look less gay.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Everytime I see an update of this I confuse it with a continuation of Under one Roof and feel vaguely cheated.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

They are just soo gay that they make official lesbian couples in other manga look less gay.

They're basically married. Their chemistry is unbelievable.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Link just brings up an error message. In Japanese.

Ah it worked earlier, strange. I deleted it from my comment, thank you. This is the direct link from the the author’s twitter: http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/
52-53 are the most recent chapters

IS THAT CASUAL KISSING I SEE IN CHAPTER 53?!!!!

YES, YES IT IS!!!! Don’t forget the public hand holding and casual ice cube foreplay in chapter 52

last edited at Oct 3, 2018 3:51AM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This manga is always so soothing to read. It reminds me a bit of Yuru Camp in that regard.

joined Mar 31, 2013

"We're at school!", huh.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm starting to get concerned for Sakurako. She can't even sleep without Kasumi next to her anymore.

That bonus chapter was quite nice. Breaking away from the 4koma style for once shows off the mangaka's general skill.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

and the outsider viewpoint is nice variety, i hope there'll be more of it

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I like how Futaribeya aand Hanigare are probably within the top 5 of most gayest manga in this site and yet they're just 'subtext' xD

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I like how Futaribeya aand Hanigare are probably within the top 5 of most gayest manga in this site and yet they're just 'subtext' xD

If what I saw from chapter 27 spoilers is true, this might change very soon. We are almost there friends!

last edited at Oct 3, 2018 7:56AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

When you suddenly realize how gay your sister is, yet it still flies over your head because you got distracted by her gorgeous sloth of a girlfriend.

last edited at Oct 3, 2018 8:00AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Three chapters of fluffy gayness! All is right with the world!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

GAY OFF!
Sakurako, the reliable soft femme vs Mikage, the disaster power lesbian!

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Just sit between her legs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/6896

joined Jan 28, 2016

That chapstick scene in ch 26 lmao. Kasumi is so forward. Despite her listlessness, Kasumi is the top for sure.
"We're at school" is interesting word choice from Sakurako. Doing this at school is a bit much for her, but she's totally down to "share" chapstick back in the apt.

Amazing stuff. Can't wait for more!

last edited at Oct 3, 2018 11:47PM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

If what I saw from chapter 27 spoilers is true, this might change very soon. We are almost there friends!

Probably not because there's the convenience excuse of Sakurako being drunk while it happens. Personally, I'm more looking forward to ch. 29 anyway.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Probably not because there's the convenience excuse of Sakurako being drunk while it happens. Personally, I'm more looking forward to ch. 29 anyway.

Drunkenness just makes people more honest. Meaning that's what she really wanted anyway.
I guess it depends on where they go from there. Playing that off isn't as easy as it seems and will probably have an effect in the long run.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Drunkenness just makes people more honest. Meaning that's what she really wanted anyway.
I guess it depends on where they go from there. Playing that off isn't as easy as it seems and will probably have an effect in the long run.

I know, but the subtext tag makes no sense in the first place, so every excuse to keep it a little longer is welcome, I guess.
Especially because I read the raw (as far as my Japanese skills allow me to), which is officially tagged yuri, and more or less know what's all to come in the future.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I know, but the subtext tag makes no sense in the first place, so every excuse to keep it a little longer is welcome, I guess.
Especially because I read the raw (as far as my Japanese skills allow me to), which is officially tagged yuri, and more or less know what's all to come in the future.

Well yeah, it's oficially tagged yuri, I have no idea what happened here. Which will make it all the more satisfying when the Subtext tag finally gets unquestionably proven wrong.

last edited at Oct 5, 2018 11:13AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Well yeah, it's oficially tagged yuri, I have no idea what happened here. Which will make it all the more satisfying when the Subtext tag finally gets unquestionably proven wrong.

I think there was some sort of community drama around some series regarding "THIS ISN'T REALLY YURI WHY IS IT LABELED YURI WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FIX IT FIX IT YOU LIED TO ME!!!!!11!1!one!" etc. So now things that aren't outright stated to be romantic right in the beginning get labeled subtext, and once the label is there not even hardcore yuri sex will convince the mods to change it.

last edited at Oct 5, 2018 3:20PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think there was some sort of community drama around some series regarding "THIS ISN'T REALLY YURI WHY IS IT LABELED YURI WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FIX IT FIX IT YOU LIED TO ME!!!!!11!1!one!" etc. So now things that aren't outright stated to be romantic right in the beginning get labeled subtext, and once the label is there not even hardcore yuri sex will convince the mods to change it.

Deja vu! I've seen this hardcore yuri sex line before~
That aside, yeah, that is a shame. But I once again refer to my previous suggestion. Just add the Yuri tag anyway.
Maybe Subtext and Yuri can truly coexist as well as an unlikely pairing of lovers like Kasumi and Sakurako can. Love knows no rules or common sense.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Love knows no rules or common sense.

Alas, neither do salty forumers.
Which is the main problem.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Love knows no rules or common sense.

Alas, neither do salty forumers.
Which is the main problem.

Touché~

To reply you must either login or sign up.