Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined May 7, 2017

Cristina Vee is my Touko of choice
Emily Bauer as my Yuu
And Erica Mendez would be my Sayaka
(although all the above are a pretty faraway dream)

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Raws: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5894766214

Long story short: Yuu is questioning why she confessed, what love means, and whether she actually loved Touko because she couldn't even cry after the hard rejection. In other words, the shock of rejection was so hard, She's coping with it by reverting all the way back to square 1. Their relationship is becoming strained & Touko doesn't know what to say to Yuu because girl is dumb. All expected developments & now we wait for the side characters to slap some sense into these idiots.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Any idea when the next chapter will be up?

joined Jan 25, 2017

Any idea when the next chapter will be up?

You'd have to track down somebody on the scan team and ask them. They're usually out within a couple days but you never know for sure with fanslations.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Raws: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5894766214

Long story short: Yuu is questioning why she confessed, what love means, and whether she actually loved Touko because she couldn't even cry after the hard rejection. In other words, the shock of rejection was so hard, She's coping with it by reverting all the way back to square 1. Their relationship is becoming strained & Touko doesn't know what to say to Yuu because girl is dumb. All expected developments & now we wait for the side characters to slap some sense into these idiots.

Touko... Goddammit...

joined Jan 25, 2017

Feels bad, man. (Mostly in a good way)

Chapter was very much what I expected to be. Our heroines just need some reassurance.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

What a nice chapter... Ahaha... Such a great way to start the day -.-

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 4:29AM

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

this chapter crushed my heart :(

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What is love? ♫♪
slick 90's eurodance moves

joined Sep 6, 2018

Worse than being in the friend-zone... the forgotten zone.

Touko is a natural at acting through maintaining the facade of her own perception of her deceased sister for all those years after her death. Now she can tailor any persona she wants with those acting lessons... Yuu is left in the dust. At least that’s my interpretation of this chapter.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

the forgotten zone.

This bit was completely out of the blue to me, much gloomier than anything I would've expected of this story even if it's just a passing thought.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 5:04AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

“Yuu is no longer special to me...”

Touko, that hurt me you know. Even I’m not Yuu.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 5:32AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

No, no, no. Yuu is no longer special to me is what she decided she'd say if Yuu ever fell in love, even with her. But she clearly doesn't mean it, deep down. It's just reflex after all this time. That's why she misses her.

And yeah she's still emotionally weird.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I hate Touko now. Yuu, you deserved a better person than Touko.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Oh no girls, nooo

50402593_2490327427647361_3442976042241753088_n
joined Dec 4, 2017

I know, right?
Maybe Touko was bitten by Mei Aihara during these two months?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Worse than being in the friend-zone... the forgotten zone.

Touko is a natural at acting through maintaining the facade of her own perception of her deceased sister for all those years after her death. Now she can tailor any persona she wants with those acting lessons... Yuu is left in the dust. At least that’s my interpretation of this chapter.

That critique of Touko’s acting was slick—not that she was imitating actual behavior poorly, but she was giving the impression of being more mature and experienced than the character actually was. That’s Touko in a nutshell.

And the visual evocation of the isolation and emptiness of Yuu’s emotional PTSD was brilliant.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

I hope this is the lowest point, but dang; my heart is hurting for the two of them.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Touko you rules!! xD... What a strange way to love someone.. Better put away this drama..because we all know that she lie to herself.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I know, right?

This is like when someone tries to console their best friend by cruelly badmouthing the friend’s partner during a temporary breakup—when the two of them ultimately reconcile you’ll have to try to take it all back.

50402593_2490327427647361_3442976042241753088_n
joined Dec 4, 2017

I know, right?

This is like when someone tries to console their best friend by cruelly badmouthing the friend’s partner during a temporary breakup—when the two of them ultimately reconcile you’ll have to try to take it all back.

Only if author will make us. Sometimes it doesn't happen.
But I guess this manga is not the case.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Now imagine how many problems could be solved in manga, if they actually talked to each other :D

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...

But oof, this was a rough one. We're in the nadir now, folks. At least it means we hopefully have nowhere to go but up...

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 6:53AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Nakatani-sensei's story is so realistic. I think I understand what Yuu feel.
In the past, when my girlfriend told me "let's just be friends"(that's my first time heartbroken), just like Yuu, my heart felt numb. I didn't cry and I didn't sad. it's just like the word "happy" was gone. I still be able to did everything like usual right after the broke up, preparing for test, playing basketball with friends, etc, but it wasn't fun it felt nothing.
So, this chapter make me feel [ ](<-I don't know what it's called but it's not a good feeling). I didn't know that reading a manga can hurt me this much. This manga is so amazing.
Good chapter, Good art, Good story. 10/10
P.S. "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE YUU CRY, TOUKOOOOO!"

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm kinda into the fact that Yuu hasn't made some terrible misunderstanding about how Touko reacted. She really has been rejected, and Touko really does think that she's not special anymore. It's not a situation where the problem is already solved, and the two leads just have to talk to each other to realise it - the problem is the same core conflict that the entire story has revolved around up to this point, and we're just waiting to see if Touko has grown enough as a person and gathered enough personal experiences and perspective that she can allow herself to change.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 7:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.