Forum › Minori & 100 Ladies discussion

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm rooting for the childhood friend! I know I'll get hurt, but I'm with the underdog!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

typical dense harem protag.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's cute, but.... I just think the protagonist of a harem manga should earn their harem, over a few chapters. Not have it thrust upon them, in the first chapter, for no apparent reason. This way seems forced, and uninteresting.

Well to be fair, it's not uncommon for a male harem lead to just have his harem (sometimes literally) just randomly dropped on him

And those series feel just as forced, and even more uninteresting. The only reason I'm not going to give this series a hard pass, is because it's a yuri.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm rooting for you, cute glasses girl!

Same. The childhood friend always wins in harem situations.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

It's cute, but.... I just think the protagonist of a harem manga should earn their harem, over a few chapters. Not have it thrust upon them, in the first chapter, for no apparent reason. This way seems forced, and uninteresting.

Well to be fair, it's not uncommon for a male harem lead to just have his harem (sometimes literally) just randomly dropped on him

And those series feel just as forced, and even more uninteresting. The only reason I'm not going to give this series a hard pass, is because it's a yuri.

Let's not pretend we read harems for plot.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I see harem, I Immediately read

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm rooting for you, cute glasses girl!

Same. The childhood friend always wins in harem situations.

Really? Are you serious or Just pulling our let's. Examples, please.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well this escalated quickly

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Already love it

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

From where is your profile picture?

I believe that should be from "Blooming Sequence".

Ah, from Lezhin. Thanks!

Yes, i highly recommend it too. Cute GL story with not a lot of overly dramatic stuff like in a lot of Lezhin series.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This girl should take some lessons from Yuna on being a yuri cupid.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

more yuri harem :')
and wot da heck with the title? does that mean she will end up with a 100 girl harem? not even issei, rito, arata, and ichika all combined could achieve that lmao!

joined Apr 8, 2018

A yuri harem with cute as fuck art style? Count me in. Also, if Minorin really ends up with 100 girls in her harem, would that make her the only harem protagonist to bewitch half a school?

Go read Slow Start.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Without color the girl with glasses looks like megane Homura ahahaha

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I don't know about you, but plot counts for something, in my book(pun not intended). An orginal and creative story, is way more fun to read than a recycled, and unimaginative one.
Look I get it, it's a yuri harem, a rare and wonderous creater, I going to read it, that doesn't mean I can't want it to be better.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The two best comments so far:

Lol, it's the Bakarina of yuri.

Haha, I totally get the reference! (I wonder how many do? I bet not a lot...) I loved that novel so much! But, y'know, there was yuri in Bakarina's life: almost half of her harem was girls!

Kaos-sensei finally got serialised.

This. I wish I've been the one to think of this. Good call! It's amazing how much this 4-koma manga reads and looks like something designed and drawn by Kaosu-chan. Two thumbs up for your discerning eye!

Well done, you two! :D

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

What a sinful gurl.
And a failure as cupid...

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I don't even feel like reading anybody else's feelings on this, I'm just gonna say my piece and MAYBE check to see if anyone's responded to me.
This looks like a dumb harem series. A really, REALLY dumb harem series- I mean, Kano falls for her just for buying her a strawberry milk? That's idiotic even for a dumb harem series.
But, I don't mean this as an insult. This is EXACTLY the kind of thing that my brain wants when it gets a craving for a dumb harem series. It's pure, brainless fun.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's not dumb.

It's a 4-koma and as such, a light comedy and nothing serious will come out of it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey, dumb isn't bad by itself. Thus far this one seems well made, fully aware of what it is and wants to be and devoid of baseless pretensions. It might not be a deep exploration of the human condition but it doesn't try to either; this kind of silly light entertainement has its place.

Mya-nee2
joined Jun 22, 2017

tfw you are a yuri shipper but everyone ends up falling for you instead

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wait... isn't "plot" a euphemism for something else in this context?

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Well for one thing for sure she ain't no Tomoko, now that girl has the harem of the year

I sure hope not! Can you imagine if one of her love interests killed another? Then we'd be down to 99 Ladies!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

What a sinful gurl.

Sakurai Tomo delivered those words so well, in that Chacha episode were Marin accidentally made all her classmates fall in love with her...

"Aah... atashi, tsumi no o-n-na..."

So, yeah, I cannot but approve of your comment. After all, right now, our MC also seems to be accidentally making all her classmates fall in love with her. ^_~

last edited at Sep 21, 2018 4:08PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So she's a lesbian magnet. lol
And an unaware one. Since it's a harem it shouldn't be a surprise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.