Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Tsubasa is so dangerous, she almost killed me in this chapter.

Adorably handsome androgyne

joined Aug 21, 2014

AYA AND RISA LORD JESUS THOU HATH BLESSED ME WITH THINE CREATION

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

shanejayell posted:

LOL

I talk to cats too. It's not THAT unusual. :D

It'd be a lot weirder not to talk to cats.

joined Jul 26, 2016

RULES OF NATURE

Also we're hitting levels of gap moe that should not be possible, RIP Iwashita-san ;_;7

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay, just re-read that chapter for the fourth time … I think it's safe to say that I like it ;)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I saw the cover for the 13 chapter and instantly started to whisper It's a girl over and over
Honestly, I think she will die If she finds out

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Moe x Hikari is the shit yo, I really hope they end up going out for real

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Obviously it’s really shitty what she’s doing with a married dude but I also really hope Moe and Hikari end up together.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

Moe x Hikari is the shit yo, I really hope they end up going out for real

i agree

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Marching Puppy, Master and Mel, and Lily Marble all in one hit - talk about overload!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

time to go to be--- WAIT A MINUTE!!!

This is great. When Hikari asked Moe jokingly if they wanted to go to a hotel. And they both laughed, but it could become more, like this. If she doesn't get together, I hope that she at least breaks up with that jerk.
Still waiting for more Iwashita X Adonis, though!

joined Mar 5, 2016

i'm digging the huge shift in tone between chapters, as is appropriate for the characters and their relationships.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

It will be challenging to make these super friends go out for real but I'm waiting for it!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I agree about Moe and Hikari. They should go out for real already.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

JUST GO TO THE HOTEL ALREADY

joined Aug 23, 2016

Moe deserves better

joined Sep 6, 2018

I wonder how the series will go if a pregnancy is involved... like manager bails out by firing worker he has affair with and she resorts to her friends to help carry her pregnancy to term. Chapter 14 is great... looking forward to more.

That graph about intelligence influenced by proximity to cats is hilarious. Another reason this site is fun to read... the commenters are just as funny as the artists.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait... what was the name of that series where a woman relies on her girlfriend to get her through pregnancy, then subsequently help raise the kid and there’s the neighborhood friend dude who’s helping out occasionally? Is that completed yet?

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 11:16PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ughhhh next hikari x moe chapter hotel date plz

joined May 7, 2017

"pft that's totts old school, girlfriend, but I'm topping you, k"

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

It will be challenging to make these super friends go out for real but I'm waiting for it!

Just wait for the "we got drunk at Hikai's and shit happened"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

You love her! realize it already you brainless..slut? Wait! did she just make out with a married guy? That cheating bastard! and don't worry hikari, just surrender yourself to yuri, and indeed, you shall be forgiven.

btw I can't get enough of this manga's art. the characters look like actual adults unlike many adult life mangas where they'd look just like highschoolers.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

You love her! realize it already you brainless..slut? Wait! did she just make out with a married guy? That cheating bastard! and don't worry hikari, just surrender yourself to yuri, and indeed, you shall be forgiven.

btw I can't get enough of this manga's art. the characters look like actual adults unlike many adult life mangas where they'd look just like highschoolers.

I mean its only cheating if the wife isnt ok with it (yes there are people that are ok with their partner sleeping around).

joined Sep 11, 2014

Edit: Wait, wait, wait... what was the name of that series where a woman relies on her girlfriend to get her through pregnancy, then subsequently help raise the kid and there’s the neighborhood friend dude who’s helping out occasionally? Is that completed yet?

I think it's Ohana Ololo or something. Not sure about the status; its comments section should provide some info.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I mean its only cheating if the wife isnt ok with it (yes there are people that are ok with their partner sleeping around).

True. But it's probably safe to say that the wife doesn't know (and is not okay) in this case.

You don't mean Ohana Holoholo, do you? Anyway, I'd like to know what that series is, too.

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 3:43AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I don't like this couple so much, but i feel like i'm going to like it once the dumb girl who the manager cheats on realizes that she likes her friend. Or they're going to keep things as ambiguous as possible and still not care for them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.