Lily Marble discussion 19 Sep 22:51
joined Aug 21, 2014

AYA AND RISA LORD JESUS THOU HATH BLESSED ME WITH THINE CREATION

joined Aug 21, 2014

I LOVED THESE TWOOO AHH!!!! Nanzaki ikuuuuu come back we need moreeeee

Citelia
Parfum discussion 12 May 01:32
joined Aug 21, 2014

This is so fucking cute and she is A FUCKING GENIUS. Jotting this down for the books. ;)

Citelia
Image Comments 11 May 23:26
joined Aug 21, 2014
36749669_big_p1

One of the sexiest positions to be dominated like that...

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

Ah, the complexities of love.

Citelia
Image Comments 21 Mar 00:20
joined Aug 21, 2014
E7d1b9e4310abaaf91879a03af71c939

Very cute display of affection. So calm.

joined Aug 21, 2014

THESE TWO. UGH. PLEASE NANZAKI IKU. MORE!!

This was one of the first yuri mangas I've read (or all of her works to be quite honest). I love them so much my heart hurts. I always come back to re-read it. );

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

I miss Nanzaki Iku's works so much that I came back to re-read this again and again. Years after I first read it.

MOAAAAAAR UGH. Poor Eiko. She has her body, but not her heart. Shiiiiiiiit. So close yet so far. Senpai you can have all of me. ;0

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

One of the few works that first had me hooked on yuri. I fell in love with Nanzaki Iku's works, especially with this style of art.

The senpai is so bad but oh so good. Mmm~ I wish I had a senpai like this... or a kouhai like that... heh.

Citelia
Nanzaki Iku discussion 17 Mar 02:18
joined Aug 21, 2014

One of my favorite authors EVER. We need more works from her~ D;

joined Aug 21, 2014

Oh man. Loved this so much. One of my favorites since it made me feel all warm and happy inside.

Citelia
Encore!!! discussion 02 Mar 13:40
joined Aug 21, 2014

God damnit Shuninta does a wonderful job with the sex scenes. Probably one of the few best.

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

Wow this is really sexy. Fuck. Amano Shuninta's one-shots are really arousing holy crap.

Citelia
Drip discussion 02 Mar 13:07
joined Aug 21, 2014

Sexy indeed...man there is something about experience and age...

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

The scene where the color suddenly turned dark is so incredibly hot.

joined Aug 21, 2014

Mmmm~ There's nothing like the adrenaline rush experienced when trying to keep sounds of pleasure on the hush hush.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I love this, because it reminds me that relationships like this do actually exist.

Valuable friendship that transcends boundaries.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I needed more adult works in my life. This I enjoyed very much so.

NEED MOAR.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

You and me both, that would be amazing, it would be hot, since the first chapter Maasa appear i shipp them, i don't really care much about the other couples, maybe Fue and Asuna a little, i like them

YES oh my god I immediately fell in love with the two. Just imagine the character dynamic between them!! Maasa probably wouldn't even give two shits if Remi slept with others. But when the two do end up smashing, it's all hot and sexy. Most of all it would definitely be an amusing ass couple holy shit.

We would definitely see something different if the two dated, though. Irritated Maasa being bugged by yearning Remi. And that's IF Remi is loyal to Maasa and IF Maasa has feelings for Remi. (Which I prefer of course)

Ugh. Headcanon.

joined Aug 21, 2014

So, realistically any queer person living in a queer community or simply engaging in queer culture in a major city can easily go through their social lives without having prolonged conversations or meaningful engagement with the opposite sex. I haven't had male friends (much less straight male friends) in nearly a decade, so I do not think an absence of men in yuri manga is unrealistic at all. I also prefer not to have male leads in stories I read because every story in society portrays men as competent people. Women are frequently just damsels or tinsel on the tree. I have been so saturated with the male experience in media that i could easily never experience it again and be no lesser a person for it. I certainly wouldn't be dissatisfied. There are tons of straight male stories out there, if you want to read them feel free.

Although it is wholly possible to live without having any meaningful contact with those of the opposite sex, frankly I think that's unrealistic for your average person, especially if you're a student attending a co-ed school (and let's be real, the majority of universities today are co-ed campuses). You're inevitably going to meet/interact/talk with people of the opposite sex, regardless of your own sex or sexual preferences. If you wanted to live free of interaction with the opposite sex, you would have to make a conscious effort to do so. In a world where statistically a little less than half of the population is male, I'd think that it would be pretty difficult to live without knowing any men. Unless the setting was an all-girls campus, I'd feel that the complete absence of men in the story would be quite unrealistic, especially given that Seol-a is seen as the queen bee of the school.

And it's just like you said, queer people living in queer communities and cities have the opportunity to isolate themselves from those of the opposite sex. However for most people living on our planet, this isn't the typical situation. Fluttering Feelings takes place in Korea, a place without any particularly flourishing queer communities/cities. What determines whether the absence of men in a yuri manga/manhwa is unrealistic or not is the premise of the story. For a typical Korean college campus in this day and age, it would be unrealistic to have no male characters at all.

One outlier in a total set doesn't determine the norm. So while it might be normal in your case to not interact with men at all, for a majority of women, that isn't the case.

Very well said!

joined Aug 21, 2014

Like I said previously in my past posts, Fluttering Feelings is just a lick more realistic in a sense that:
1. There are girls
2. There are guys
BIG SURPRISE!!!! LOL. ._.
(10 points for university setting)
It's like people forget that not everyone is a threat to a relationship. But when you get into the complexities of sexuality, then you're going to realize it's not that simple.

It's honestly up to the author to decide how these characters develop and what their personalities are, as well as the end result. I'll just sit here and appreciate the pace. It provides fleshed out characters that will hit home for some readers while capturing (or shattering LOL) the hearts of many.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 9:40PM

Citelia
joined Aug 21, 2014

That's it. Sumi/Banba my OTP.

They're just too cute together. Ugh right in the kokoro.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I'm probably one of the few that would still follow this even if it turned het. (albeit wailing)

I can personally relate to this story, so it's very real to me. One can only dream for a yuri-centric world, but it's not realistic.

I am in love with this manhwa and cannot thank the translating teams enough.

joined Aug 21, 2014

I actually prefer the slower progression. It's a nice change of pace compared to all the one shot works. It makes me kind of glad to have something long term to look forward to that still gets updated regularly.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is one of the rare works that actually depicts realistic situations that a lot of people this day and age go through. Especially after chapter 18. It can be relateable, thus, believable.

It has the right amount of content each chapter to make you root for the two just enough. Unless you're like me and you scream your face off after every small detail. Ehehehe~

joined Aug 21, 2014

All 18 Chapters you can find it here.

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy the cliff hanger.. Lol XD

sCREAMS BLOODY MARY

SCREAMING WITH YOU OMFG
SHRILL SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:47PM