Forum › Mousou Envy discussion

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

@schuyguy:

1. I completely agree with that
  2. how come you can use the "r-word" without your post being detected as spam? is it because my account is new?
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The most funny thing in all of this is, it's not like Kouhai demands her to pay for her visit until that point. It wasn't "have sex with me to pay for the months you spend here". It was a offer only about future. Kouhai pretty much given up on all the compensation she rightfully owned for the time Senpai already spend there and only ask her to pay for ability to keep staying here. Had she said "You stayed here for months, so now it's time you pay me back. You have to sleep with me." I'd agree it would be forcing her into sex and giving her no choice, which would be pretty rape'y. Still somewhat justified, but I wouldn't defend her as much, because here taking advantage of senpai's position would be much more blatant. There was no prior agreement senpai has to have sex with her for being able to stay.

snowangel526 posted:

I read the whole argument you wrote Nevri. Thanks for writing what I am too lazy to write.

You're welcome x3

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 8:55AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

JFC, demanding sex is never okay. Demanding sex is never okay. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Sex is never an ultimatum, that's rape. Sorry if I take rape apologists too personally, but I ran out of capacity to forgive someone who decides they're entitled to sex.

This is so sick. I can't even begin to figure what kind of twisted shit goes through your mind to make you hate sex so much. It's like, in all the incredibly wide range of human activities and interests, you condone everything but sex; you hand-pick sex and throw it in a separate moral category as something dirty, harmful and horrible. I actually feel a little sorry for you, you poor thing. I'm guessing an overdose of Dworkin & McKinnon left you with a pathological fear of sexual relations, and now the only thing you barely tolerate is armpit sex?

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

'I wanted her to be even more garbage'. Was that the prelude to NTR?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

JFC, demanding sex is never okay. Demanding sex is never okay. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Sex is never an ultimatum, that's rape. Sorry if I take rape apologists too personally, but I ran out of capacity to forgive someone who decides they're entitled to sex.

This is so sick. I can't even begin to figure what kind of twisted shit goes through your mind to make you hate sex so much. It's like, in all the incredibly wide range of human activities and interests, you condone everything but sex; you hand-pick sex and throw it in a separate moral category as something dirty, harmful and horrible.

There are people like that. Their whole worldview is distorted by anti-sex prejudice. Sad, but true.

Say I bring someone to my house for a meal. If I say "Okay, I'm cooking for you, but then you have to do the dishes," that's peachy. If I say "Okay, I'll cook for you, but later I want you to mow my lawn," that's fine and dandy. If I say "Okay, I'll cook for you, but later you have to sleep with me," suddenly they start howling and shrieking because I'm evil, a demon, a monster and whatnot. Talk about risible, ludicrous bullshit...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, putting sex on the same level as mowing the lawn is taking away a lot from the emotional aspect of it. It's a bit overkill.

I mean some people may be able to put it on the same level, but that's a bit sad.

Sempai seems to be casual about sex, but I don't think she would do it with the MC if she hated it. And on page 17, the author specifically showed that she accepted her.

So, no harm done, no victim here. Except morals (but who cares about those?)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Well, putting sex on the same level as mowing the lawn is taking away a lot from the emotional aspect of it. It's a bit overkill.

I mean some people may be able to put it on the same level, but that's a bit sad.

Well, it is only sad and overkill when you personally value it that much. I'm not saying sex isn't important, emotional and all that stuff, but let's face it. By the end of the day it is just 1 of our most basic needs, next to food and sleep. That's why brothels exist. Some people just don't mind casual sex, as long as they get to feel good. Some just go 1 step further and see nothing wrong with having sex in exchange for something. If everyone valued sex equally, term sex-friends wouldn't exist. I have nothing against people who think more of sex, but that doesn't give them right to condemn people who don't.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 9:59AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Everyone feels differently about sex. Obviously, I won't condemn someone who feels it's like eating or sleeping.

However it takes two (at least) to have sex, and there's huge potential for misunderstanding, hurt and unbalanced relationships.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Now that I know Kodama sensei likes to write trashy characters, everything makes sense.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Trash moe is a thing? we really stray away from god's light every day...still entertaining

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Now that I know Kodama sensei likes to write trashy characters, everything makes sense.

Reading her author's notes really put her work into perspective for me. Kodama Naoko knows exactly what she's doing, and does it very deliberately. I get the feeling that she'd respond to those angry rants about Netsuzou Trap (or any of her more controversial works) with something equivalent to "I know, right? Isn't it adorable how awful they are?"

It's impossible to truly criticize an author who has already decided that what she's writing is garbage.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

You're being too absolute. Demanding sex is rape only if the other party is under duress or compelled to accept the demand. For example, telling someone "have sex with me or leave" would still be cruel, or rude, or gross, but if someone says that to, say, a stranger on the street, or an acquaintance visiting their apartment—a person who knows they can simply refuse, walk away, and never interact again if they so choose—I don't see how anyone could see that as equivalent to rape. Under those circumstances, if someone agrees, then they are voluntarily consenting.

When it comes to this manga, I think people can reasonably disagree over whether Keiko is under duress in this situation. On the one hand Asumi has every right to decide who lives in her apartment, and Keiko is free to leave. On the other hand, for all we know she's threatening to kick Keiko out into the night to sleep on the streets.

Yeah, this does not even remotely qualify as rape. This is just some immoral woman trying to cruelly manipulate her friend into whoring herself for a roof over her head.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, this does not even remotely qualify as rape. This is just some immoral woman trying to cruelly manipulate her friend into whoring herself for a roof over her head.

And this is also a trashy lazy woman leeching on her junior to have a free room and free lunches.

And free sex also, since she doesn't seem to hate it at all. After all, the "threat" of kicking her out can be thought as some kind of play.

I don't feel Keiko is the one losing out here.

In short, they are both guilty.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yeah, this has a very taste of Kodama Naoko :') but now that I read I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up I can't go back to this stories with shitty characters and moe, but almost all her works are like that so xDDDD

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

"I wanted her to be even more garbage."

Amazing. I love her spirit

Same. I live for delicious drama and shitty characters, and the fact Kodama supplies this willingly, deliberately, and without a shred of remorse really adds to my appreciation for her work.

schuyguy

It was never a secret. Granted, I have no idea if some of these works are older or newer than this one, but they were made available here sooner, at any rate.

"...my personal elements of moe."
"Pretty girl with long, wavy hair. / Yandere. / Big tits."
"Therefore, love-hate, soap opera drama...!"
"Be my slave." "Here, I'll r*pe you."
"I just love characters like Ririko, who are cute but have a naturally bad personality."

As for this work, loved it, 10/10~ I feel like schuyguy, Nev, and Nya said everything that is to be said on the whole coercion/rape/poor senpai is screwed by Japanese work ethics issue, so not much to add.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

schuyguy

It was never a secret. Granted, I have no idea if some of these works are older or newer than this one, but they were made available here sooner, at any rate.

That's what I'm saying. Over the years I've read enough of her little notes to get the picture. This one is somewhat more succinct than the others, but there's nothing really new about it.

joined Sep 6, 2015

schuyguy

That's what I'm saying. Over the years I've read enough of her little notes to get the picture. This one is somewhat more succinct than the others, but there's nothing really new about it.

That was actually meant for AkiraH, but I was reading your response to them at the moment of writing, and I experienced a weird brain failure... let us pretend it never happened...

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh. Well, no harm, and I completely agree with you.

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

A gay getting a bi who doesn't have any luck with guys. For some reason, that seems to me like the best idea ever had.

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

Trash as always huh Naoko?

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I’m envious of the senpai. I want to be kept by a cute girl.

joined Sep 6, 2015

When you post an entire wall of text in the wrong thread, because you quoted your older post for convenience's sake, and then forgot the quote will go to that same thread...

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 2:30PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

lol

joined Oct 27, 2018

Wow, I just happened upon these comments forever after the manga was posted, and wow, im seriously disgusted, I had no idea these forums where a hive of rape apologia.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Linked from a similar story: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_found_a_neet_girl

But that one is far less 'rapey'.
This is flat-out rape, or it would be if Senpai wasn't actually a willing participant in it. It's more like kinky role-play... that takes months!

And who knows? That guy may have been an innocent fellow who just needed to pee... or a nasty rapey-rape type who preyed on small, half-drunk women.

Anyhow, they both look really happy in the end, except for the shrinking bank account.

Page 5: half naked...
Page 18: buck naked! Lolz

To reply you must either login or sign up.