Forum › Accept My Fist of Love! discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Subscribed! I really liked this.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

you usually can't put fish back, when you caught them. Because they are already hurt and bleeding internally. Or am i wrong? At least that's what I heard from some friends that do fishing.

Anyway, love the story!!

It depends on a lot of factors, including both the type of fish and the method of catching it.

This is very true. Some fish species are very robust, (like carp, which those fish appear to be) and if they’re hooked through the lip can survive being caught a number of times. More delicate fish, or ones that swallow the hook, do get injured, and have a much lower chance of survival. Using barbless hooks makes it easier to release them (and also easier to lose them before they’re landed).

There are no obvious barbs on the hooks they’re using, but I doubt if the artist is being that specific about the equipment here.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 6:25PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

On another note - the title makes this story sound a lot more perverted than it really is lol.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

On another note - the title makes this story sound a lot more perverted than it really is lol.

give it time, we're barely two chapters in

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm following the actual story and the story within the credit page.
So what happens next, imouto-chan?

joined Jul 21, 2016

Now I love the short hair girl.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This one is very good. But I don't like that "X" the author puts in their eyes. It feels off...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This one is very good. But I don't like that "X" the author puts in their eyes. It feels off...

You mean the thing to denote being knocked silly, that appears in exactly 1 panel? And isn't likely to be used very much if ever again? I can't really see how something drawn in 1 out of like a hundred+ panels is a big negative.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 12:10PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Looks like I have a new favourite manga.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

You mean the thing to denote being knocked silly, that appears in exactly 1 panel? And isn't likely to be used very much if ever again? I can't really see how something drawn in 1 out of like a hundred+ panels is a big negative.

No, don't you get it? It's foreshadowing that every character is gonna die by the end. It's so clear, how could you not see it?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I like how serious Takebe looks all the time. That picture of her glaring at the fishing rod is great.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This Is what I needed but 2 chapters FeelsVeryBadMan

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Double delinquent, yes! Also, I am getting invested in the credits page imouto story as well... send help...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Considering those two past relationship, maybe in the future they're going to do some... rough sex?
I'm saving this one. Yep. DEFINITELY.

About the credits page...
I'm worried about Imouto-chan.
And what the hell is that translator's name?!

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 4:16PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm following the actual story and the story within the credit page.
So what happens next, imouto-chan?

Nothing good

There are about 15 of them so far they're kind of scattered but Pinterest?? if my memory is right has most of them.

I agree with above comment about carp which are everywhere in Japan, they're pretty hardy for catch-and-release.

And I do love the short-haired rival.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 5:28PM

joined May 25, 2017

this really feels more of an adult life yuri because of the choices takebe makes and the understanding that she draws from them... the fishing duel couldve easily gone down a path of misunderstanding but maki is spot-on in her 'does she really like me?' research

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I can't believe in Murata's mind Maki is a delinquent

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Frankly, I'm just happy that Soramori lost. I'm so used to the whole "character who is absolutely sure they'll win gets ridiculously outmatched by a complete newbie" trope that I thought for sure our MC was screwed. Thanks for subverting my expectations, Murata.

joined Sep 2, 2018

Just nonchalantly gonna point out that with a title like that, this could have been a VERY different manga...

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I'm disappointed relieved this has nothing to do with fisting.
Plot seems interesting enough.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This has like all of my favorite things

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm loving this delinquent Maki-chan! Well I can't seem to get enough delinquent yuri in general (go figure).
Apologize to the fish LOL!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Aaaaand... Suscribed.

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

I think this is the first time I've ever seen the acronym CBD used outside of urban planning discussions.

They use it all the time in China and I’ve heard it used in other Asian countries (Indonesia/Philippines).... maybe its an Asia thing?
I was supriesed when i saw CBD becuase where i'm from we use that to describe the main bit of the city.

29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Delinquent yuri gives me life.

i wholeheartedly agree

To reply you must either login or sign up.