Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Transfer student trope. Oh man they'll never get bored of this thing won't they?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I like the strange worldbuilding around this.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

more of the nurse sensei pls

joined Feb 11, 2014

A whole lotta people are gonna die, aren’t they?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Feels weirdly of akuma no riddle

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

I'm gonna be angry if the two on page 13 die.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Feels weirdly of akuma no riddle

Yup, I see assassin and school life and my mind immediately goes to Akuma no Riddle. Guess that anime stuck with me more than I thought. Though I guess this is a little different since Mimi is like the complete opposite of Tokaku.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Will one dead girl and one broken girl ease your pain?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It seems the curriculum at Luna Nova Magical Academy has changed somewhat.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

cliché after cliché
but it's just the beginning so I'll give it a shot

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Will one dead girl and one broken girl ease your pain?

I think you're referencing something, and I have no idea what it is.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

can someone give me a summary of what just happened? I tried to reread this again but I'm still so confused with the story :(( Like so Mimi isn't the roommate that died?

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

can someone give me a summary of what just happened? I tried to reread this again but I'm still so confused with the story :(( Like so Mimi isn't the roommate that died?

Probably because page 9 isn't translated right. It should be "if it was Mimi, she wouldn't die".
Who died was an the MC's roommate. She has no name so far.
Mimi is the supposedly strongest student who wasn't on any class.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Apparently the dead roommate is so irrelevant she doesn't even get a name? But, eh, who cares, everybody knows you train the best motivated, most patriotic soldiers by treating them like utter crap, disrespecting every sacrifice they make, and generally be as unpleasant as possible to them ...

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Little Witch Akuma no Riddle

Look's promising.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Apparently the dead roommate is so irrelevant she doesn't even get a name? But, eh, who cares, everybody knows you train the best motivated, most patriotic soldiers by treating them like utter crap, disrespecting every sacrifice they make, and generally be as unpleasant as possible to them ...

So the author must be a Harry Potter fan.

Little Witch Akuma no Riddle

This, but mostly still waiting for the LWA

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 5:52PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Transfer student trope: checked
Cute innocent looking girls doing violent stuff and killing: checked
overpowered mysterious cute girl who also happens to be the aforementioned transfer student who also happens to be interested in MC fir for some reason: checked
Assassins "school" where cute girls are trained as weapons for some reason: checked

Yeah.. I suspect I'll pass on this one

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 5:53PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Probably because page 9 isn't translated right. It should be "if it was Mimi, she wouldn't die".
Who died was an the MC's roommate. She has no name so far.
Mimi is the supposedly strongest student who wasn't on any class.

Now that does make a lot more sense. Thx!

But yeah.... I'm not sure on this yet...

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I normally like this sort of thing but... i just dont feel a pull from this one that i usually do from stuff i like. There's obvious promise there but whether it can pull it off? shrugs

Maybe it's because nothing much has happened yet so the hook hasnt occurred. I guess i'll give it a shot if the chapters arent far apart in releases.

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 6:14PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

overpowered mysterious cute girl who also happens to be the aforementioned transfer student who also happens to be interested in MC fir for some reason: checked
Assassins "school" where cute girls are trained as weapons for some reason: checked

people really still think that cliche=bad -_-

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm this chapter feels a bit...off? It was kinda monotone. Not a very attention grabbing 1st chapter even with that length, but I'll keep reading to see if it gets better later on.

I was also kinda confused with the roommate situation. At first I thought it was an assassination type deal, but rereading it, it seems like she was killed in the battlefield? Do they send students out to the battlefield while they are training? The world building is pretty shaky. Not sure if it's partly a translation issue or if the author really didn't explain things well.

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 6:25PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

Transfer student trope. Oh man they'll never get bored of this thing won't they?

LMAO

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...a bit weird, but I like the nurse.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

people really still think that cliche=bad -_-

At this point, people complaining about cliche story is pretty cliche itself isn't.

To reply you must either login or sign up.