Forum › Cursed Video discussion

h3r3w1th0uty0u
Gd1uim-1zoi
joined Jan 18, 2015

Очень мило! Я бы даже сказал - ванильно!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Purple skin...widowmaker? Izzat you?

Also I find it funny that she said Ring girl could kill her and she didn't. I imagine she was like "Geeze it's just not the same if you ask for it..." Wham bam then makeover and sex.

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 9:13PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The power of love.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This could be the start of a supernatural manga where they team up to fight trouble-making ghosts.

The Ring girl wants to live a normal high-schooler life with her new lover, but realizes that she must work hard to protect Minaki's world from ghosts who wish to invade and defile it as she did in the past.

In time their actions alert the ghost hunters, who sees this as a golden opportunity to catch the Ring girl and exterminate her. However, just as it seems the Ring girl will be exterminated, and just as the Ring girl resigns to her fate, Minaki jumps in and validates the power of love. Minaki demonstrate how much she cares for the Ring girl by shielding her from the final blow and proclaiming her love.

Minaki, realizing how much she has changed from being a useless and bored teenager, gathers up her courage and her last bit of strength to confront the ghost hunters. Impressed by her courage and love, the ghost hunters, Minaki, and the Ring girl team up to battle supernatural entities.

To be continued...

The intermission is lots of sex or something...

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 9:44PM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

This could be the start of a supernatural manga where they team up to fight trouble-making ghosts.

The Ring girl wants to live a normal high-schooler life with her new lover, but realizes that she must work hard to protect Minaki's world from ghosts who wish to invade and defile it as she did in the past.

In time their actions alert the ghost hunters, who sees this as a golden opportunity to catch the Ring girl and exterminate her. However, just as it seems the Ring girl will be exterminated, and just as the Ring girl resigns to her fate, Minaki jumps in and validates the power of love. Minaki demonstrate how much she cares for the Ring girl by shielding her from the final blow and proclaiming her love.

Minaki, realizing how much she has changed from being a useless and bored teenager, gathers up her courage and her last bit of strength to confront the ghost hunters. Impressed by her courage and love, the ghost hunters, Minaki, and the Ring girl team up to battle supernatural entities.

To be continued...

11/10 well done would read again

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

To be continued...

Honestly that sounds amazing

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

What's up with these Ring girls?

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ok? hahaha!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

For those confused as to why people are calling the Sadako parodies, "ring girls". (I was confused and did some googling)

"Sadako Yamamura (山村 貞子 Yamamura Sadako) is the central antagonist of Koji Suzuki's Ring novel series and the film franchise of the same name. Her surname combines the Japanese words for "chaste" (sada) and "child" (ko). Sadako's fictional history alternates between continuities, but all depict her as the vengeful ghost of a psychic who was murdered and thrown into a well. As a ghost, she uses nensha, her most distinctive power and weapon, to create a cursed video tape that will kill whoever watches it exactly one week later unless the tape is copied and shown to another person, who then must repeat the same process"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What's up with these Ring girls?

Thanks--I knew I had seen this as a yuri trope before, but had no chance in hell of ever remembering where I had seen it.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

The Facebook yuri groups really be the MVPs for links

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I hope there will be a continuation of this!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Damn, I somehow accidentally downloaded this thing and only realized minutes later. At least I know how to avoid certain death now if some creepy ghost girl comes crawling out of my laptop screen! I mean, if I had accidentally downloaded the actual Ring movie, I think I'd have to say my goodbyes right now...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Huh, I remember there being another one like this, with a ring girl coming out too and then she just starts living with mc or something instead. What was that called?

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Huh, I remember there being another one like this, with a ring girl coming out too and then she just starts living with mc or something instead. What was that called?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sadako_chan_and_gyaru_yankee_chan

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

Some times Sadako is a futanari.

Sadako was intersex in the original novel, IIRC, which is why she was cast down the well. Hence why she's sometimes depicted as futa.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Instead of this being tagged as an Original doujin, shouldn't this (as well as this one) be tagged as The Ring doujin instead?

Also, now that I think about it the ending was sweeter than I originally thought, considering how the main character appeared depressed and borderline suicidal before Sadako showed up.

last edited at Aug 7, 2018 1:07AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

10/10 in my books

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

More

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Cursed video well girls will never be match for Japanese high school lesbians. No one is.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This is one of those things i didn't know i needed... And now that i know that it, I NEED MORE!
This was so sweet!

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I think we jumped the shark with this one xD

last edited at Aug 7, 2018 5:14AM

A
joined May 24, 2013

Moral of the story: if you ever need to get rid of a female ghost, don't get an exorcist; get a thirsty lesbian instead

last edited at Aug 7, 2018 7:18AM

joined Apr 27, 2017

Cunni - The Cursed Lesbian Play

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Moral of the story: if you ever need to get rid of a female ghost, don't get an exorcist; get a thirsty lesbian instead

I thought thirsty lesbians were a solution to every problem. Lol

They are, but people haven't realized it yet

To reply you must either login or sign up.