Forum › Posts by PINK DEATH BEAR

PINK DEATH BEAR
SHY discussion 26 Apr 12:23
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

So is it just me, or is that first panel of Stigma's heart totally sperm floating towards an egg?

Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

I do not get it. It was just 3 storey building, really small too, why do not everyone jump out of the window? Broken legs are better than death, I guess. Number of deaths is like from some US shooting. Why? Again, it is not some WTC where you are blocked in trap and can't escape without suicide jump.

Movies really overplay how long you can last in a burning building before you die of smoke inhalation. It doesn't actually take that much smoke to kill you. Additionally, it being a small building works against them, as overcrowding would have made it difficult to get to windows. A number of people died on the 3rd floor and in the stairs trying to escape to the roof.

Even if you do jump out and break your legs (and at 3 stories, you're lucky if that's all that happens to you), you have no guarantee you can escape before the fire catches a pant leg or something, or a wall comes down on you. Most would try to get to the roof and wait for the fire department.

Also the arsonist literally poured gas onto people trying to escape, then set them on fire.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

A+ in favor of beating up shitty teachers to defend ya girl's honor. Best chapter yet.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

Some times Sadako is a futanari.

Sadako was intersex in the original novel, IIRC, which is why she was cast down the well. Hence why she's sometimes depicted as futa.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Look My Way discussion 06 Jul 10:33
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

The media is flooded with straight boys having trouble confessing to the girls they like and yet people think it's somehow a cakewalk for gay girls.

I don't understand.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Murasaki discussion 01 Jul 19:35
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

I am intrigued

Also this series has really great art.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

John Carpenter's Banbandoridori

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

Naw it's still pretty fucked-up to have it on this site

Or pretty much any site, really.

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 10:58AM

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

Uh

Sasameki Koto literally ends with the main couple, at a wedding, being told "You can't get married yet, but someday..." before being allowed to ring the bell in the place of the bride and groom.

There's very little ambiguity there.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

That was the most ridiculous, overwrought, and pointless thing I've read in a while. What a load of absolute trash.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

ch 2 first part is cute.
i wonder if reki has problem at house or what.

Given the title of that bit, I figure she just has mental issues (possibly an anxiety disorder?) which rear up from time to time. She doesn't seem to have any control over when it happens or any ability to stop herself from crying. This would also probably explain why she doesn't like being around others or in crowds. I feel the same way a lot of the time.

This series is pretty cute, looking forward to seeing where they go with it.