Forum › The Violence Action discussion

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

It's interesting that its an occurrence like that is what she considers 'being on thin ice'

joined Nov 7, 2017

Oh hey new Kay's Assassin Harem Member, I wonder how long you'll be...

Oh.

Oh. :{

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Okay. I ship Kay and Dhalia. Screw that commom boy in love. He'll never be in the same level as the white haired sniper.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Aw. I was excited to have a potential new regular character. Feels bad...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This girl is straight up waifu material, she's awesome

Aw. I was excited to have a potential new regular character. Feels bad...

me too, but I kinda saw that coming
at least she got the job done, I think?

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 4:58AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think she's dead inside. Or something.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think she's dead inside. Or something.

That kinda makes sense if she's been killing people for a while...especially when she can switch sides by just a call from a new client

joined Dec 4, 2016

MC is psychopath and the author are pretty consistent with it. So I don't think she feel anything with someone died.

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

Want mooreeeee

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Holy shit it's like a modern non-steampunk Resonance of Fate. I fucking love this.

Btw, Kay's signature pistol seems to be a Sig P226, but every time we see a close up of it ot seems to gain then lose an underbarrel rail. To anyone who cares. Probably just me.

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 10:56PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

No no no no no.

I decided. Watanabe must die. He Just gotta go.

Don't stay between my Kay/Dhalia ship you asshole with a cock-shapped head.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 11:57PM

No no no no no.

I decided. Watanabe must die. He Just gotta go.

Don't stay between my Kay/Dhalia ship you asshole with a cock-shapped head.

Honestly, I don't mind him living as long as he doesn't interfere with Kay x Dhalia. In the beginning he was annoying but now I can see him as useful just in case Mr.wig gets hurt.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. I think this is the first time Kay has outright failed a job.

Also, with that last statement, I can't see things ending well for Watanabe. Kay just said that having too much fun in his line of work will get him killed quicker (which makes a lot of sense, it's a good way to get sloppy or take unneeded risks) and now you have Mr. Wig pointing out that he's treating the whole thing like a game.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Huh. I think this is the first time Kay has outright failed a job.

Also, with that last statement, I can't see things ending well for Watanabe. Kay just said that having too much fun in his line of work will get him killed quicker (which makes a lot of sense, it's a good way to get sloppy or take unneeded risks) and now you have Mr. Wig pointing out that he's treating the whole thing like a game.

I'm still not sure if she was telling the truth about her charge dying. But, yeah, it sure felt like Whatanoobe was raising death flags. Nothing good can come from a haircut like that.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Pretty obvious the boy is an exception, he won't die. Anyway I stop caring now once his presence is getting annoying.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Woo... an indirect kiss.

joined Jun 27, 2017

I love this, apart from some really awkward scene/page transitions.

And for some reason, Kay reminds me of Yamada from Kase-san.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

We finally get a close up on the serial numbers on the gun. Probably just to appease nerds like me.

At least now we can confirm it is 100% a Sig P226, which makes the scene where she fires it after it's been completely water logged slightly less egregious.

I'm still probably the only one who cares. shrug

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Still loving this, thank you Stan! <3

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

kay is probably the best protagonist i ever read about, she is so carismatic even feeling so empty, contrary to murcielago where the characters are what i like less, too over the top

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Yusssssss, she protec, she attac, but most importantly...SHE BACCCCCCC

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wait... Who is the glasses dude who got slapped again?

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Now I'm really curious about what made Kay go down the path of a hitwoman. The way she spoke to that voice make me wonder what she had before. Good thing the power of ferrets gives her hope now. And good thing those assassins brought a rookie along or else Kay would have failed another mission.

I'm also going to try to forget the guy on the leash literally being fed scraps and calling the glasses dude master.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, the upstanding cop was just a lowlife too.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This guy is fucking insane... Even for this manga´s standards

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 9:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.