Forum › Marionette discussion

Images
joined Jul 4, 2017

Didn't do anything for me. It was too quick for me to know or care about any of the characters.
And I thought Cheating wasn't supposed to be paired with Netorare?

And incest??? Perv sisters

Images
joined Jul 4, 2017

Didn't do anything for me. It was too quick for me to know or care about any of the characters.
And I thought Cheating wasn't supposed to be paired with Netorare?

And incest??? Perv sisters

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

doesnt this need the incest tag?

It's probably omited for spoiler reasons.

Which is a problem... I've seen someone suggest "blackened out" tags for stuff that's spoiler (like this). Might be a good solution for cases like this.

That'd be a spoiler itself for the fact that a story has a twist, tho'... YMMV on how much of a problem that is, ofc.

True. I see another problem too: some tags are triggering for some people (like rape is for me), and it would be a problem if these people were not informed of potential triggers because they chose to avoid spoilers.

I would think a redacted tag would be better than no tag. I hope people, who are are set off, by certain tags, would check the redacted tags first, to avoid nasty surprises.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I as well, think it's too short. You really don't get a chance to care about any of the characters. Maybe this is just a proof of concept, for an up coming larger work.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

doesnt this need the incest tag?

It's probably omited for spoiler reasons.

Which is a problem... I've seen someone suggest "blackened out" tags for stuff that's spoiler (like this). Might be a good solution for cases like this.

That'd be a spoiler itself for the fact that a story has a twist, tho'... YMMV on how much of a problem that is, ofc.

True. I see another problem too: some tags are triggering for some people (like rape is for me), and it would be a problem if these people were not informed of potential triggers because they chose to avoid spoilers.

I would think a redacted tag would be better than no tag. I hope people, who are are set off, by certain tags, would check the redacted tags first, to avoid nasty surprises.

That would beat the purpose of the hidden tags, which is for people to avoid spoilers, if every time I read something at dynasty I have to go through all the spoilers beforehand..

There could be an "always show these tags:" field in configurations, so that specific tags wouldn't be hidden or blackened out. But that's probably a lot of work to implement, and I'm not sure if the dynasty team would agree to do it. Plus, there's still the problem of the presence of spoiler tags being a spoiler in itself.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

If I see Takemiya Jin, I click immediately. Always a good read (and this one had just my right level of messed up).

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I think the netorare was a bigger spoiler about the plot direction than the incest but eh

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Yeah the incest part of the doujin was only minor while the netorare tag pretty much revealed the twist in this story.

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Me and various parts of my body approve very much.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I didn't like this story. It wasn't fluffy enough or give the characters enough development to actually care.

You are actually expecting character development from a doujin? Bruh...

Some of you keep calling this a doujin, if so then what is it supposed to be a doujin of?

To address the actual point, huge developments from such a short story might be too much to expect, certainly. It is just that there is zero substance to the relationship between little sister and victim #1, we are only ever told that they are supposedly girlfriends. There really is no reason at all to care what happens to said nebulous relationship, which makes the rest of the short lose its edge. I mean of course the relationship is in fact a sham, but victim #1 does not know that.

Someone else commented how to many people adding such elements could make them enjoy this less, and to that I say, well, perhaps this sort of story is not meant to be enjoyed in the conventional sense. It is about fucked up people living their fucked up lives, feels like it should actually feels at least a bit painful.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 2:33AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

It'd be neat to see the little sister pick up someone who's not a cheater for once. Throw a wholesome wrench in their dynamic, haha.

I'd love to see that, and what sort of situations could result from that
The older sister doing her best to seduce the girlfriend, who remains steadfast and faithful, and however the younger sister reacts to that (touched by the devotion, or just disgusted that they're not satisfying her fetish?)

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 3:08AM

joined May 28, 2018

I still can't understand at all what happened, but I liked it, shit!
As expected from a Takemiya's work

joined Sep 4, 2016

That's a pretty fucked up pair of sisters.

Img_20180219_210316
joined Sep 25, 2017

Ok so wow(゜o゜)

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

WELL

That was something

joined Dec 13, 2013

the sister is so fucking beautiful
i guess its the prettiest woman jin ever made

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Pandemonium posted:

It'd be neat to see the little sister pick up someone who's not a cheater for once. Throw a wholesome wrench in their dynamic, haha.

I think she specifically choose her girlfriends because she knows they will cheat on her with her sister. If the girlfriend is faithful, it means she's useless to her, so it'd be an instant dump.

In the end I don't even know if she actually has sex with her sister. Or if she uses her girlfriends to have sex by proxy (watching the video afterward) with her.

Anyway, it was beautifully done.

What a nice siblings relationship. Everyone benefits (even the girlfriends who get to be done by the sister(s)).

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 5:37AM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

That would beat the purpose of the hidden tags, which is for people to avoid spoilers, if every time I read something at dynasty I have to go through all the spoilers beforehand..

There could be an "always show these tags:" field in configurations, so that specific tags wouldn't be hidden or blackened out. But that's probably a lot of work to implement, and I'm not sure if the dynasty team would agree to do it. Plus, there's still the problem of the presence of spoiler tags being a spoiler in itself.

So the options are either: Spoil people who don't care for certain tags or disgust other people who like to avoid those tags.

Personally I'd vote for the first option.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This has incest and needs the incest tag, end of story. My best friend loves Takemiya Jin in general but loathes incest, she and people like her deserve to know when a work contains it. This is the same nonsense that has plagued the Marriage tag, and probably others as well.

Please stop obstructing the sensible use of tags based on them being "spoilers". That is the entire point of tags, to provide knowledge of a work's content beforehand.

...as for the work itself, it was quite nasty even for me who has no problem with incest in principle. This particular relationship seems massively unhealthy though - even moreso for their poor victims. "Passed out" she says, but to me it seems quite likely she was drugged. Let alone the fact they are videotaping everything. This is manipulation and entrapment.

Still an interesting work, and not what I expected from Takemiya Jin. Now if only it could be tagged correctly.

Thanks for your efforts, Yuri Project.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I wholeheartedly agree with the above comment (about the tags thing.)

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 6:40AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I think we shouldnt be worrying if the tags are spoilers.. the tags ARE needed and important, because what if they are triggers to people who don't want to read them for X reason? (E.g. rape).. What if you have a hell of a fetish for incest? you wont fin it in the directory if it's not tagged properly...

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Storywise this is just another ntr but because it is yuri and takemiya jin it looks nice. If this was het it would be a bad read.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Wow. What a plot. Its really sad yet satisfying. Good job takemiya sensei.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Hmmmm ಠ_ಠ

Yeah.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cryssoberyl posted:

This has incest and needs the incest tag, end of story. My best friend loves Takemiya Jin in general but loathes incest, she and people like her deserve to know when a work contains it. This is the same nonsense that has plagued the Marriage tag, and probably others as well.

Please stop obstructing the sensible use of tags based on them being "spoilers". That is the entire point of tags, to provide knowledge of a work's content beforehand.

...as for the work itself, it was quite nasty even for me who has no problem with incest in principle. This particular relationship seems massively unhealthy though - even moreso for their poor victims. "Passed out" she says, but to me it seems quite likely she was drugged. Let alone the fact they are videotaping everything. This is manipulation and entrapment.

Still an interesting work, and not what I expected from Takemiya Jin. Now if only it could be tagged correctly.

Thanks for your efforts, Yuri Project.

For one, I'm glad there wasn't a incest tag. Otherwise, the plot twist would have been a lot less strong. Please, stop trying to impose something on Dynasty because of your selfishness or the one from your friend. Ultimately, Dynasty's staff decides. Not you.

And no, she wasn't drugged. She just passed out because it was so intense. And the fact that the relationship is unhealthy is precisely the point. Not your jam I guess, but to each their own.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 8:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.