Forum › A Pitiable Boss And A Pathetic Liason discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Another proof that marriage is a mistakes.

joined Jun 6, 2018

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

joined Jul 31, 2013

lmao

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

This put a smile in my face...

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Whoaow..they're drooling a lot xDD

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Shuninta's office ladies are always a treat

joined Dec 4, 2016

Some people just naturally love bi. For me bi is not Yuri and I rather read het tbh. It just preference.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Am I the only one who doesn't trust the wife is telling the truth when we only hear it from one side, I mean the husband didn't even make an appearance? (ok edit: I read the rest of the manga and realized she probably WAS telling the truth and the divorce is happening). But that's not the point. What irks me is the quick transition from cheating talk to actual cheating acts itself. When the husband cheats, is it even marginally acceptable for the wife to take revenge in the form of cheating as well? The co-worker as well, is that how she supposed to react when she hears her crush's marriage is falling apart? (by Yuri's rule she's safe but uhhhh by society's rule of social interaction it is a bit weird isn't it?). What's more, they hardly even seem conflicted with the idea (do they even stop and think at all?) and just dived right in.... I don't know what to feel about them in terms of moral grounds...Sorry I am so triggered (usually I am fine with NTR and cheating) but I was kinda expecting a sensible approach here (which was probably unwise asking that from a smut doujin)

joined Feb 27, 2017

I don't know what to feel about them in terms of moral grounds...

To quote the translator; "Problematic Queen!!!!!!!!!"

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 1:25AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

finish yukemuri sanctuary ..... i love amano shunita
finish the feelings we all must endure .....i hate amano shunita-
finish this one......i love amno shunita
finish philosophia .......i hate amano shunita

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

To whoever wrote the afterword on the credits page, I love the anecdote about Shuninta complimenting your sweater.

This was an enjoyable one, just a doujin full of plain, silly fun. The dialogue (mostly the inner monlogue I guess) was hilariously... hectic? I didn't even notice the smutty stuff 'cause I was having too much fun reading.

Somehow, just somehow, I knew there'd be discussion about the problems some have with the cheating contained in a doujin tagged with Cheating. I don't know how, I guess I might be some sort of genius!

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

That look on Wakamatsu's face on Page 19 when she's trying to decide if Kawakami is drunk or not...and then goes "NOPE"

I could live off this comedy/smut combination all day.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 3:38AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The title and cheating tag made me reluctant to read this one, but it was a really fun read in the end. XD

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

The office lady always brings me in

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

"Apologies for how I'm about to screw your wife!"

XD

That has to be the best line of the year!

In my case, the funniest phrase in this story was on page 23 (a long phrase, by the way).

Heck, even at the time of sex it gets hilarious (?)...
The ground even trembled. What a shame! xD

(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/82/f8/5182f88ba9b6a8018fa5fffa2457a2af.jpg)

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 4:23AM

joined Jun 6, 2018

Personal preference shrug emoji

joined Jun 6, 2018

Some people just naturally love bi. For me bi is not Yuri and I rather read het tbh. It just preference.

You lost me at "I'd rather read het".

joined Feb 1, 2018

It was silly and I loved all the internal decisions being made. Great stuff!

joined Jan 12, 2018

I'm taking a half day today. No meetings, either.
Ah, then I'll do that too!
No, you're going to work! Right now!

Seriously, you can't just skip the work because you literally snu-snued up your boss.

I want to rip her tights!

And that was a really borderline. I knew a few people who really hates it. One of them even dump her boyfriend after a long time relationship because he asks if he can rip her tights next time when they'll have sex. I understand that there maybe some other reasons why they break up but when she talk about that she was really angry to "that sick pervert" (and trust me that was a really innocent insult to that poor guy among many others). And she was not even a conservative person regarding to sex in first place. Sometimes I even wonder if some woman will be less offended even with some really wicked BDSM things than ripping tights. It's really a mystery why, but I guess it's better to be safe than be sorry.

What irks me is the quick transition from cheating talk to actual cheating acts itself. When the husband cheats, is it even marginally acceptable for the wife to take revenge in the form of cheating as well?

You'll be surprised, but yes. It's not important if it's an indignation or a resentment but there is no such a thing like moral or logic or any other thoughts in the ocean of raging emotions.

Well it's just my humble opinion on the matter so no offence to anynone.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is the type of cheating I can accept. Although there's a lot of wrongs in that admittance as well lol. I just think that it's infinitely better than cheating on a good man / husband. If we're being prude though, then ofc we can do without it.

Although, I must admit this is wonderfully done, as expected of Amano Shuninta. :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I died several times over to these internal monologues. And then Wakamatsu was a zombie.

joined Apr 17, 2017

It's "Philippines". You're welcome. :)

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Loved it - it also got me re-reading Sweet Guilty Love Bites, one of my all time favourites.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Somehow, just somehow, I knew there'd be discussion about the problems some have with the cheating contained in a doujin tagged with Cheating. I don't know how, I guess I might be some sort of genius!

Hah to their defense, the cheating was rather poorly executed (plot device? I feel like it was insignificant af) and the main highlights were actually the inner monologues AND the smut sooooo yep, I would even say that removing the "cheating" elements might make this manga more solid (because seriously there are WAY better reasons to start smut than "oh, she is having trouble with her marriage and her husband is cheating on her, so I am gonna sleep my way to her heart because that would definitely solve everything" lmao). I mean why draw attention to sensitive stuff like cheating when it is not even the main course of the meal?

To reply you must either login or sign up.