Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I suddenly need a bondage doujin of Yamada to Kase-san.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow you guys have put a lot of thought, into this. I just figured, that the manga was trying to set a light hearted cheery tone, so I looked at everything, that happened in that light.
I figured Kase and Yamada might have an argument over this, which would lead to open communication, and ultimately bringing them closer together. The spectre of, unhealthy jealously, and domestic violence, never crossed my mind.

If it's worth analyzing, it's worth overanalyzing to within an inch of its life.

Awesome.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm dying to see another steamy makeout scene like in earlier chapters. Hopefully Kase's birthday has that!

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I'm dying to see another steamy makeout scene like in earlier chapters. Hopefully Kase's birthday has that!

You're thinking what we're all thinking and most importantly what Kase's thinking XD

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

For those who don't check the images on the regular, there's a new official Kase-san image from Takashima-sensei, and it's got the Marriage tag to boot.

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/9234

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Was lucky enough to pick up the new tank while holidayin' in Japan, so here's a rundown of what to expect (should you either pick a JP ver yourself or wait for the English release)

As many have probably expected, the tank brings in both some old special chapters and some of the newer ones from Yamada to Kase-san to fill things up. In order, we have:

Sunflower and Kase-san (YtKs)
Christmas and Kase-san
First Snow and Kase-san (YtKs)
Glove and Kase-san
Cherry Blossoms and Kase-san
Rival and Kase-san

Far as I can tell, most of the chapters seem unchanged, at least from the naked eye without cross-checking.
But Cherry Blossoms and Kase-san though...
We get a way expanded look at their first time together, ranging from cramped mishaps, awkwardness and Yamada's crotch and Kase-san so it's very much hot damn on all fronts.

edit: Quick and dirty camlation: https://imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

last edited at May 22, 2018 10:19AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yamada's crotch and Kase-san

And, in a way, isn't that what it's all about?

(JK, of course, but the more sexy times with these two the better.)

joined Oct 4, 2016

Sweet holy crap!

They say "I love you"!

last edited at May 22, 2018 11:10AM

joined Oct 4, 2016

I also notice that the last page is a little blurry. No doubt from GoggledAnon's hands TREMBLING WITH EXCITEMENT.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I also notice that the last page is a little blurry. No doubt from GoggledAnon's hands TREMBLING WITH EXCITEMENT.

I thought that was from the sparkles and little hearts in my eyes.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Yamada's crotch and Kase-san

I want this as the title for the next chapter, please.

SomethingOrOther
joined May 15, 2018

Was lucky enough to pick up the new tank while holidayin' in Japan, so here's a rundown of what to expect (should you either pick a JP ver yourself or wait for the English release)

As many have probably expected, the tank brings in both some old special chapters and some of the newer ones from Yamada to Kase-san to fill things up. In order, we have:

Sunflower and Kase-san (YtKs)
Christmas and Kase-san
First Snow and Kase-san (YtKs)
Glove and Kase-san
Cherry Blossoms and Kase-san
Rival and Kase-san

Far as I can tell, most of the chapters seem unchanged, at least from the naked eye without cross-checking.
But Cherry Blossoms and Kase-san though...
We get a way expanded look at their first time together, ranging from cramped mishaps, awkwardness and Yamada's crotch and Kase-san so it's very much hot damn on all fronts.

Why is Yamada always so.... useless, when it comes to sex and stuff. She is such a starfish. Has she never heard of touching someone back? Makes me cringe

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why is Yamada always so.... useless, when it comes to sex and stuff. She is such a starfish. Has she never heard of touching someone back? Makes me cringe

Hey, if Kase's happy, everybody's happy.

Maki_avi-2
joined Apr 13, 2018

Vankomycin posted:

For those who don't check the images on the regular, there's a new official Kase-san image from Takashima-sensei, and it's got the Marriage tag to boot.

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/9234

I'm so weak for wedding dress pictures. I cry every time.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Gooooood shit

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Arrrrhhhhh the cuteness... * Faints *

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kase you absolute dork.

joined Jan 5, 2018

Dammit I did not realise there was another series of this thank god I love this so much

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Get your mind out of the gutter, Kase.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dammit! i wanted to see the mixer!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Kase-san and her dirty mind( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Aug 22, 2016

Hey, if Kase's happy, everybody's happy.

It is a common dynamic in yuri where there is the passive submissive character whom rarely or never reciprocates physically. Often the submissive will apologize for never doing anything, but their dominant partner will say they’re satisfied so long as the sub is satisfied. I think this is a popular fetish in Japan as well in general.

last edited at Jun 24, 2018 2:46PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Again, it's a miracle that Kase managed to hold out for years until she got to do it with Yamada. Not sure how she did that without spontaneously combusting from thirst.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Soooooooooooo cute!
I’m so glad that they will be together always.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Again, it's a miracle that Kase managed to hold out for years until she got to do it with Yamada. Not sure how she did that without spontaneously combusting from thirst.

I thought the time between going out together and having sex was less than a year? They didn't start dating until at least a couple of months into their final year of high school (whenever the marathon takes place).

To reply you must either login or sign up.