Forum › Killing Me! discussion

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

The guests are awesome
And of course, Sugano Manami can draw yuri stuffs but can't draw it in Himawari-san.......
JUST FRIENDZONE cough cough

joined Mar 30, 2016

This is honestly one of my favorite series rn.. Expected it to be a comedy but its so much more.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

some heavy hitter guests

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

AHHH LITTLE SAKI IS SO CUTEEE. CUTENESS OVERLOAD. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The teachers at school don't say anything about Miyoko being there for 150 years?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komi028 posted:

The teachers at school don't say anything about Miyoko being there for 150 years?

"At this rate you'll never graduate, you gotta get serious with your studies, Miyoko chan"

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Tamasui drawing vampire yuri?

Madokami, it has been a blessed day

Indeed! Best present!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

That little reveal of Miyoko and Saki's shared past was adorable.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

All that guest art... guess this series is really getting popular now?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Century lolicon?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Is there something special announced or told here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/killing_me_extra_story#8 ?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It needs Age gap and Older than she looks tags.

We now know that Miyoko is 150 year old.

I was just thinking the same thing :)

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I was not ready for that Tamamusi page. Or any that followed.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I don't think it actually needs them, a Vampire being over 100 years old is a common trope.

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 2:36PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

after all these chapters and i still don't know why Saki is so obsessed with killing Miyoko. it's like she isn't doing anything wrong (well except for drinking blood from people) and i'm sure there are a lot of other bad vampires that needs to be killed instead of her. maybe it was just cut in the story that she hunts other vampires too ? maybe we could see in the future chapters some vampire villain pops up somewhere and the two of them try to cooperate in killing him idk.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't think it actually needs them, a Vampire being over 100 years old is a common trope.

Honestly it's the exact same trope as Twilight. "I'm a 100+ year old vampire, but I look and act like a teenager so it's okay if I'm chasing after a young girl."

joined May 31, 2015

Anyone else recognized the guest artwork because you are subscribed to all the artists?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

BladE1337A posted:

after all these chapters and i still don't know why Saki is so obsessed with killing Miyoko. it's like she isn't doing anything wrong (well except for drinking blood from people) and i'm sure there are a lot of other bad vampires that needs to be killed instead of her. maybe it was just cut in the story that she hunts other vampires too ? maybe we could see in the future chapters some vampire villain pops up somewhere and the two of them try to cooperate in killing him idk.

Well, drinking blood from people should be reason enough for getting rid of her. No one in their right mind would leave a predator alone because they don't seem that bad.

But anyway, it seems it's like killing vampires is a mission given to her by her mother.

As for why the vampire she's trying to kill is in her school, errrr....either she went in that school to specifically hunt her or... a coincidence? :D

Let's stop trying to find logic in the setting.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Anyone else recognized the guest artwork because you are subscribed to all the artists?

That moment when you are so addicted to an author that you notice his/her art anywhere hehe...
I recognized Itou Hachi's artwork at first sight! But I didn't thought it was from him/her (I didn't saw the guest text) after I read the comments from the last chapter I noticed someone telling something about the guests artworks haha.

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 3:14PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Komi028 posted:

"At this rate you'll never graduate, you gotta get serious with your studies, Miyoko chan"

Switch schools after graduation, or leave and come back 20 years later, stuff like that. There are plenty of ways around it that would evade suspicion.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

"Beautiful girls assaulting each other... I think it's great!"

Wiser words have never been spoken~

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

It's just a silly romance comedy yall don't have to dissect and discuss every detail
it's not real world get over it and enjoy the manga

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Taburabu posted:

It's just a silly romance comedy yall don't have to dissect and discuss every detail
it's not real world get over it and enjoy the manga

WHAT?! I'VE BEEN LIED TO!

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

It's not cut, get your eyes checked and an examination for your brain. Saki is clearly depicted killing a vampire and states that she moves around towns just to kill vampires.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

"I'll warm u up"
damn... that's so sweet

To reply you must either login or sign up.