Forum › Killing Me! discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I just thought on something.
What if it became public that Miyoko is a vampire and Saki a vampire Killer, but everyone in the school was fine with it? Like when everyone in Rito's school found out Lala is an alien, in To Love-Ru.

C-osuc_xsaatkpt
joined Jun 23, 2017

This updates pretty much daily, and while I appreciate that...
Only six pages.....You're KILLING ME!!

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Dat face

joined Jul 11, 2015

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY MAKE EACH OTHER'S FACES BLUSHING

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 1:13AM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I love these cute short chapters, just the exact amount of cuteness and fun.

Your nickname remembers someone lol.
Btw so cute!! I loved this chapter :3!!

louise from zero no tsukaima?

aaa this makes me smile. just had a bad day

joined Mar 3, 2017

Insulin... N-need my... hyurk!!! (X_X)

joined Jan 12, 2018

I wonder if bite for a vampier means something ecchi? I recall that scene from the Jitsu wa Watashi wa at the theme park where main heroine lectured "vampire" that sucking blood was a sexual harassment.
And is it me or this manga getting shorter and shorter with each chapter?

joined May 23, 2015

The other two pages in the magazine were dedicated to promoting the volume release.

Having a shorter chapter come out at the same time as the volume release is a thing that happens occasionally.

Cune has a bit of a history of cancelling series right in between volume releases, so the fact that it's still running doesn't necessarily make it safe until volume 2.

(They've also got a history of not actually officially cancelling them, but just having them disappear from the magazine, without an ending.)

Granted, those are both extremely rare and haven't happened in a while, but they HAVE happened.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Biting the neck of someone has always been sexual in nature.

Anyway, vampires represent everything that people are ambivalent about: sex (they seduce their prey), blood (and all its mystique) and death (they promise death or immortality). So, they are fascinating I guess.

But normally, they're soulless animated corpses. They have bad breath and they drink blood to stay alive. What's sexy about that? :)

joined Jan 15, 2018

Cune has a bit of a history of cancelling series right in between volume releases, so the fact that it's still running doesn't necessarily make it safe until volume 2.

(They've also got a history of not actually officially cancelling them, but just having them disappear from the magazine, without an ending.)

That's harsh. I'll be so sad if they do that to this... 
At least amazon sales ranking is better than other cune books released same day.

Rsz_tumblr_m8ybh0fbrb1r43rfao1_500
joined Jan 26, 2017

This manga will be the end of me. It's sooooooooooooo cute.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Reminds me of an ex who got off from having her neck bitten (we never drew blood, don't worry) and always asked me to do that to her.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 9:04AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

But normally, they're soulless animated corpses. They have bad breath and they drink blood to stay alive. What's sexy about that? :)

There are many different kinds of vampires in folklore. From rotting corpses that drink blood in a very messy way alays killing it's prey, to those alive enough to leave half-breed children (as in they are more a race of magicals than undead).
Most current representations of vampires come from Dracula or Carmilla. They represent a godless existence, which by it's nature is repulsive but also devilishly seductive. Later the religious undertones were removed and we got to, say, Twilight, where mormon christian heroine sees nothing wrong in being turned into a vampire to preserve her love forever and vampires can enter the sanctity of marriage.
Of course, japanese literary tradition is even less influenced by christianity (or monotheism in general), so gothic vampires lost their unholy and disgusting characteristics even faster.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

lol imagine going to school with someone while having bite marks on your necks xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

BladE1337A posted:

lol imagine going to school with someone while having bite marks on your necks xD

Someone would call child protective services.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Someone would call child protective services.

lol you're right.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 7:08PM

joined Dec 4, 2017

im dead when i see Miyoko read killing me xD

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Tamamusi AND Itou Hachi doing guest art.
Some all-star yuri is going down.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It needs Age gap and Older than she looks tags.

We now know that Miyoko is 150 year old.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

How was Saki's family vampire hunters when the mother couldn't even tell that Miyoko was a vampire and had a fight with her...How both parties part ways peacefully without blood spills is a mystery to me xD Especially in this world's setting where there is supposed to be great animosity between vampires and vampire hunters lmao

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Tamasui drawing vampire yuri?

Madokami, it has been a blessed day

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Omg Itou Hachi's art <3 !!

joined Feb 23, 2016

I just love guest art from other authors~

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Oh? Looks like Sugano Manami can draw yuri! COUGH COUGH AHEM

(Bless Yukiko art)

EDIT: Wait wait, was that picture of Saki taken after she was found by her parents? She's also looking the other way and seems like she's holding hands with something even though nothing shows up in the photo. Do vampires really not show up in photos, LOL.

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 7:08AM

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

^Hahahahaha! I TOTALLY GET what you're saying about Sugano Manami!

The guest artists are quite well-known? That's so awesome. Tamamusi really serves gooood yuri. Bless.

To reply you must either login or sign up.