Forum › New Game discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Goddamn Rin is gay as a maypole.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Do you think that, just maybe, after that last panel they . . . held hands?

(I know, pretty wild speculation, but it was cold, and they weren’t wearing gloves.)

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Do you think that, just maybe, after that last panel they . . . held hands?

(I know, pretty wild speculation, but it was cold, and they weren’t wearing gloves.)

No gloves???? UNPROTECTED HAND-HOLDING???

joined May 10, 2015

I was straight up excepting a proposal or something, but I guess that would be a bit much for Kou right now.
Even though everyone else can see their relationship.

joined Dec 14, 2015

Omega Deuse posted:

This chapter was kind-of infuriating. All of the criticism had literally nothing to do with the game and Yamato came off as kind-of incompetent and very annoying.

Yeah, well someone had to be the last boss in this arc, but it was indeed super harsh saying stuff like "This won't happen, you won't deliver in time etc etc" like come on... I would understand if they had another game in development with more potential but discarding solid ideas like that isn't productive when you haven't even give it a chance.

But even if that was too hard, it was short too so I can let it pass (although, in anime it will feel more rude).

I think she was being quite nice. Hajime never directed a game before and if it wasn't for Rin's help they would've had more reasons to dismiss the game, since all the game is at this point is just a more complicated game of dodgeball. Also, the same team had many problems respecting a good schedule even when they had a more experienced director, so, it's kind of normal to assume that someone with less experience won't do so well.

joined May 23, 2015

Considering pretty much every single one of the delays was directly caused by the director, and the team itself went to pretty extreme measures to still meet all the product deadlines, then if the schedule is such a worry then assigning a new director might actually be a better idea.

Christina clearly knows how bad Hazuki is at keeping to schedule, and even outright mentioned it to her face at the end. So it seems a bit inane to mention how a new face might not be able to keep to schedule, when the alternative you want overseeing it is Hazuki.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

What an adourable romantic date. It's a pity that we most likely won't ever see a confession or kiss on-camera.

Goddamn Rin is gay as a maypole.

Yup, she's straight as a rainbow.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg the president and the cat at the end(≧∇≦) i’m ded

joined Jan 6, 2017

Umiko around children and Hifumi in a kimono. I can now die in peace.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Thug life cat is the best cat.

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

I like how the cat is also wearing glasses!

joined Feb 23, 2013

Happy New Year!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hifumi needs a bit of luck with Aoba this year if you know what I mean.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks like Hazuki san is out there scouting new talents for the company hahahaha

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Goddamn director and her cat are so cool. Look at those glasses.

joined Mar 22, 2017

That Swag cat though. Hifumi almost admitted it on camera that she like to cosplay lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dressing up their respective waifus u////u

Captura
joined Feb 7, 2018

Is this manga yuri? I didn't seen* any in the anime.

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 5:14PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Uh oh, maybe another character design contest? Let's take bets on who cries this time.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnAsianBrony posted:

Uh oh, maybe another character design contest? Let's take bets on who cries this time.

Me

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Standing by for legally drunk Aoba

joined Mar 22, 2017

This episode is really comfy.

Standing by for legally drunk Aoba

Same! When Aoba got drunk will probably getting pretty sadistic XD

last edited at Aug 19, 2018 5:14AM

joined May 24, 2014

Aoba is getting there ... Slowly but she's getting there

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Just realize that French setting made by Shoutaro experience. He sure loves travelling.

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 10:53AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

My heart can't handle the drama anymore ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.