Forum › New Game discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

...isn't that the okama boss who takes all the guys into his section while Shizuku gets all the girls in hers? He's turned up once or twice before IIRC.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Goddamn I love this series. Hajime is getting some nice time in tbe spotlight. Now where's my Aoba x Hifumi chapters?

Also new girls!

joined Mar 22, 2017

But even if that was too hard, it was short too so I can let it pass (although, in anime it will feel more rude).

It's not just simply feel more rude. It will be SUPER rude (Like that Naru incident and thank to that she receive a TON of HATE that she didn't deserve)

Tsukasa seem like Hajime rival? I guess. btw new girls! XD

last edited at May 19, 2018 12:01AM

joined May 23, 2015

What bothers me is that just two volumes ago Christina was cursing her inability to get Aoba, the new employee without any history, pushed as the main character designer. But here she's doing the exact thing to Hajime that she was so sore over happening to Aoba.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She's in "stern beancounter" job mode here, remember. Any discomfort about it is vented in more relaxed contexts (ie. among peers and/or on off hours).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My wish is that in those times of trouble (that they will come for sure) about to come for Hajime directing, that Yun will be there for her just like Rin was there for Kou.
And what I don't want to see is troubles like "game footage was leaked online, who did this?!" that would be awful to see with my girls :'(

joined May 23, 2015

She's in "stern beancounter" job mode here, remember. Any discomfort about it is vented in more relaxed contexts (ie. among peers and/or on off hours).

After the Aoba incident, she lamented in private that if only she had more power within the company, she could have prevented it from happening.

Now she's got a promotion and all the power to act on her own, and she's doing the exact kind of thing she wanted to have the power to prevent.

Edit: And then when it shows her in her off time after the Hajime meeting, she's still acting reluctant about it.

last edited at May 19, 2018 1:59AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

What bothers me is that just two volumes ago Christina was cursing her inability to get Aoba, the new employee without any history, pushed as the main character designer. But here she's doing the exact thing to Hajime that she was so sore over happening to Aoba.

I really hope that same thing not going to repeat itself at this arc. Like seriously...

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

We finally get to see the rest of the planning team now? Even more cute girls have joined in!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

After the Aoba incident, she lamented in private that if only she had more power within the company, she could have prevented it from happening.

Now she's got a promotion and all the power to act on her own, and she's doing the exact kind of thing she wanted to have the power to prevent.

Edit: And then when it shows her in her off time after the Hajime meeting, she's still acting reluctant about it.

Yeah, because when you got such a promotion, it's totally time to do as you like using that power based on your feelings rather than being careful using it thinking of the company.

The way Hajime and the rest pushed their project is also kinda questionable in my opinion : base project was refused, so they took it on themselves to do it anyway on their own time, but using the company's stuff and loosing sleep over it, which might actually get in the way of their actual job, undercutting the actual planning team, who in my opinion have good reasons to be annoyed at all this. After all, this causes a precedent of "if you want your project done, start doing it on your free time" which might causes problems in the long run. After all, concerns were raised about whether they would be able to complete the project in time, which implies the teams might have to put on double shift early on without the possibility to refuse as it's them who assured they would be able to do it on time.

Frankly, I see flaws and issues on both side of the table here.

last edited at May 19, 2018 5:17AM

joined May 23, 2015

Considering how easily she ended up giving in, it clearly wasn't much of a stretch for her to use her power on it.

The concerns over setting a precedent is Rin's job (and she did bring up those concerns), not Christina's, since the effect of that would be within the company. And Christina is not actually part of their company. Once Rin ordered them to stop their other work and dedicate their work hours to the prototype, it stopped being an unauthorized project, so those concerns aren't really relevant to the presentation itself.

The presented schedule was also drawn up by Rin, who successfully managed the schedule for PECO. If she thinks the schedule is workable, I'm not sure there's a reason to distrust her on it.

And as Hazuki kind of pointed out in the bonus page, someone took a chance on her when she was unknown in order for her to get where she is now.

Christina, an outside party, was also basically telling Eagle Jump that sorry, we don't care what project your company wants to push; we're not going to let you work on anything Hazuki didn't make.

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Ohhh just kiss already

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That bonus strip at the end with the power rangers killed me.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sentai/10

joined Mar 22, 2017

Really a good change of pace chapter here. :3 Like srsly just kiss already lol

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Damn, Kou! Have expected to see them slide into bed with each other after that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Clearly hanging out in France has leveled up Kou's hithero nonexistent romantic instincts through cultural osmosis. :v

joined Dec 18, 2016

Seen this chapter in /u/. Finally it's here

I%20was%20playing%20human%20paladin%20and%20loved%20to%20wreck%20those%20_aeabf4b69f571295a7f4748e9fc72d91
joined May 15, 2018

First man EVER!!! as a mob but there is a man!!!
And really kou just kiss her!!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

First man EVER!!! as a mob but there is a man!!!

The big boss of the company is a man actually, we've seen him in earlier chapters. Although, I guess he isn't present often enough to be remembered :D

I remember a tweet but a cool person, pictures of Rin brushing Kou's hair in the last episode with the text "there should be a limit to how many time you can say "just kiss her already"" or something along those lines. I kinda agree.

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 9:35AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dammit, Kou--now look what you've put into my head all morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRbB-qUJfY

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I am extremely happy! beyond words... this was super romantic!! the ubisoft boss notices right away because is so obvious for everyone, only the author holds back because he doesn't want it to be that kind of story, but there's no mistaking it at this point!!!
But Hajime.......................*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh* grow up and do something with Yun like that!! >_<

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I am extremely happy! beyond words... this was super romantic!! the ubisoft boss notices right away because is so obvious for everyone, only the author holds back because he doesn't want it to be that kind of story, but there's no mistaking it at this point!!!

The author doesn't seem to be holding back at all, this is just as fast as you can go with someone like Kou.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I need more KouxRin T.T

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

AHHH SO ROMANTIC... pls Rin, just confess your love already!! xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.