Forum › Kimi wa Shoujo discussion

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Isn't it common in japan to have sex right away in the countryside? It's less to do and the more bored you are the more hands you hold.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ah, so she's a teacher

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, she went and did it.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Wow

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Girl just saw fireflies for the first time and lady is already trying to get that pussy? Yo...

joined May 13, 2018

Inhale
BOIIIII

well that escalated quickly

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Huh, didn't expect it to go there this quickly. Somehow, in mangas it's almost always "nothing ever happens" or "let's rush everything!"

Isn't it common in japan to have sex right away in the countryside? It's less to do and the more bored you are the more hands you hold.

It's actually a law. You can be banned to the cities if you refuse to do it.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

NICE

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

I enjoyed the first chapter quite a lot and the second one just confirmed my initial interest, will follow!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

citation needed

last edited at May 13, 2018 3:26PM

joined Dec 26, 2016

Lmao this

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mmm'yeah. Can't say I appreciate the rapey vibe.

So the woman is a pedo? And a biting one too. She's "hungry".

And I wonder if the classmate didn't go through the same thing, seeing as she seemed troubled to see them together. So her strike zone is pretty narrow: young teens.

I don't see where this is going. Creepy or romantic?

Oh, I just understood the Cicadas metaphor. "They are transient". Like the time before the young girls become adult. Ie, that woman loves young girls in the period of time when they are no longer children, but before they become adult.

I foresee a Lolicon tag here.

last edited at May 13, 2018 3:48PM

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

And I wonder if the classmate didn't go through the same thing, seeing as she seemed troubled to see them together.

Same thought here

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Kinda feels both creepy and romantic to me. I..sort of want it to continue that way, too? I dunno. It's starting to feel icky, but it's interesting and I want to see more.

last edited at May 13, 2018 3:49PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Mmmmh, interesting. It is a bit creepy altogether, but it has potential. I'm hooked.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Oh! The blood drinking and her costume gave Kousaka-san away. She's a youkai known as a Hinoenma or Enshoujo, a female vampiric seducer that drains men of their blood and ki to maintain their youth and beauty. They are depicted as young maidens wearing traditional clothes and an umbrella, and reside in remote villages and farm houses. And they have a hidden pair of wings. The difference here is that Kousaka-san prefers young girls rather than guys.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There's no hint of supernatural though? I don't buy that.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Uhhhhhhhhh. That was fast.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Have y'all ever considered that the rapey, pedophilic tones are, perhaps, intentional on the part of the author, and are a component of the story that the author wants to tell?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

that escalated very quickly

as I'm hoping that isn't any rape or of the kind I'm very much liking it! Hope the author doesn't sunk my ship

last edited at May 13, 2018 4:19PM

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

anyone knows if this is a finished story or a ongoing one? just to have a idea of the pace

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Well... This'll be a trip.

joined Jun 12, 2015

anyone knows if this is a finished story or a ongoing one? just to have a idea of the pace

Will finish this month. 1 volume.

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

Will finish this month. 1 volume.

thanks!

To reply you must either login or sign up.