Forum › Completely Painted White Yuri S○x discussion

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I saw this on Danbooru a while back. I was interested, so I looked at the artist's other works and... have regretted it ever since.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I saw this on Danbooru a while back. I was interested, so I looked at the artist's other works and... have regretted it ever since.

I don't doubt you. This was an odd mixture of intriguing and off-putting (leaning toward the latter), so thanks for the heads up.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Don't caricature white people? (That was weird)

last edited at May 10, 2018 11:27PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Similar story except it was on ex-hentai...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't caricature white people? (That was weird)

I'm assuming it's taking the traditional white geisha make-up idea and taking it to extremes.Note they also made up their eyes in similar manner.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

At first I was like, oh cool, this could be like some makeup effects stuff, then I was like, oh no. It sort of gives you the bad touch vibes.

Takemiya_0
joined Aug 21, 2017

New favorite

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm assuming it's taking the traditional white geisha make-up idea and taking it to extremes.Note they also made up their eyes in similar manner.

That was my first thought too, but going by his other stuff he's into ... clown paint? Well, I suppose that doesn't contradict that this one is geisha inspired ...

Don't really get what's particularly creepy about that, though. Can't say it does anything for me but out of the billion odd fetishes the Internet delivers this is a rare one that could actually be done irl with no harm to anyone ^^

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

wut just happened?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I can see how bodypainting could be an intimate and even sensual activity. Licking each other afterwards doesn't seem very healthy, though.

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

disgusting
at first it was fine but then...
ewww

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Disgusting?

Well, I don't think it's particularly gross? It's consensual obviously. They are painting in turn and the one doing it looks really excited. And there are hearts everywhere, so they are enjoying it.

Can't see how that's bad? What they are painting each other with is open to interpretation.

If you should judge a work on whatever other works the author has done, then I'd remind you of Shou, who can do Stretch or Prism, but other "things" too.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

It was an odd read for sure, but I agree with Nya-Chan. There's nothing really disgusting about it. Well, unless you specifically refer to the taste of white body paint... It's not unhealthy I guess (health regulations and such), but have you ever accidentally tasted it? (Like when being in a clown costume for some festivity, licking your lip and accidentally lick a little "too high" or such) At least from what I remember of my childhood experience in this regard, it tastes quite bad...

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Rather than disgusting, it's possible Winda meant more off-putting (like Blastaar put it) or unsettling even? In my opinion, it does have that sort of visual effect towards the end, it might even be from the fact it's all white. No clue. Again, all a personal feel, it was my jam up until it wasn't, ya dig?

Honestly, the idea of a couple putting body paint or makeup on for each other is a really cute one. There should be some cosplaying manga out there that revolves around the concept of just getting ready for each convention/whatever.
You're welcome, artists.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This is just one of the Japanese fetishes. I've seen some javs with the same concept

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This one sort of reminded me of Yoshitomi Akihito’s stuff, with the compulsively replicating sleekly drawn pubescent girls, and something of the same visually appealing drawing style matched with a great deal of squick if you think about it even a little bit.

Sorta glad I saw it (in terms of visual design); no need for any more of it anytime soon.

last edited at May 11, 2018 8:39PM

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

Wow, those are some spooky looking ghosts

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

So, this was a thing I guess? I mean, I'm not into it, but I'm glad the characters seemed to enjoy it if nothing else.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Pyoro posted:

Can't say it does anything for me but out of the billion odd fetishes the Internet delivers this is a rare one that could actually be done irl with no harm to anyone ^^

Clearly that's lead-based paint though so it's definitely causing harm.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Clearly that's lead-based paint though so it's definitely causing harm.

Oshiroi doesn't have to be made with lead. That's been banned for sale for a long time.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

When you're too lazy to fill in the skin color

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Yeah mercury poisoning sure is sexy... what did I just see lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.