Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Man! Chapter 10 left me wanting more, but we'll have to wait a while for the next one. Ugh.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

As for Love & Pieces 5...
;___; My heart. These feels.

So much this. When I figured out who liked who, my stomach sank.

I love how stories can affect me sometimes.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Love and Pieces 5 was angst.

But Gladly that was the past right ? Now they're on a different note right ? >_<

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

But Gladly that was the past right ? Now they're on a different note right ? >_<

Now they're roommates, and Matsumoto's probably unaware that Yui's developed feelings for her ;__;

I was re-reading earlier chapters, and in one of them, Matsumoto shows Takaoka the scar that Yui gave her. Yui later explains that it was because Matsumoto slept with the guy she liked... Which means she probably slept with the guy who confessed to her/ is in love with her, possibly to have Yui stop liking him? Iunno, but oh mah lord ;___; If that scene is drawn, I'ma be super emo.

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

♥♥♥Thank you Lililicious for this Jin update♥♥♥
★★My heart is exploding with happy rainbow feels★★

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Now they're roommates, and Matsumoto's probably unaware that Yui's developed feelings for her ;__;

I was re-reading earlier chapters, and in one of them, Matsumoto shows Takaoka the scar that Yui gave her. Yui later explains that it was because Matsumoto slept with the guy she liked... Which means she probably slept with the guy who confessed to her/ is in love with her, possibly to have Yui stop liking him? Iunno, but oh mah lord ;___; If that scene is drawn, I'ma be super emo.

gosh I was hoping that theory isn't valid. But now I'm afraid >_<~
If Matsumoto and Yui relationship is focused in future chapters, I wonder what it will be.
Brave myself and waiting.......

joined Nov 11, 2013

who makes the covers of rakuen? i like them

Good question. I saw an answer to your post, but I wanted to reiterate that. Also, did you check the answer you were given to know if they truly make the covers? Please reply back, although, no rush, k.

joined Mar 23, 2013

who makes the covers of rakuen? i like them

Good question. I saw an answer to your post, but I wanted to reiterate that. Also, did you check the answer you were given to know if they truly make the covers? Please reply back, although, no rush, k.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4043

joined Jan 5, 2014

Man, when's chap.11 gonna be released?? I hate it when releasing times not fixed ):\

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Man, when's chap.11 gonna be released?? I hate it when releasing times not fixed ):\

No time to edit, watching Packers/49ers.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cripes, you gotta wonder about some people's priorities. ;)

joined Apr 15, 2013

I know, right? I know I'm always busy rooting for my local sport ball team. Slam dunk! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cripes, you gotta wonder about some people's priorities. ;)

Men in spandex chasing after balls over yuri? I wonder.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This series is very cleverly written. I love how the author was able to tell many stories within the main story, that all relate in some way, without confusing the reader. There are many series I've read where I've had to go back a few pages (or chapters) and re read them so that I can understand what's going on in the current page.

joined Nov 30, 2011

What's happened with this series?? I've noticed a few updates from her (the author) but nothing here...??

joined Nov 30, 2011

What's happened with this series?? I've noticed a few updates from her (the author) but nothing here...??

Lililicious takes its time with releases.

Oh, I thought it may have been put on hiatus or something. Nothing meant against Lililicious.

joined Dec 12, 2013

Come ooooooooon

0257b321-5930-4b73-85dd-a24fe5a8fddc-15336-0000183911d5ac02_tmp
joined Apr 1, 2014

right now i been dying for the next chap. :( i want to see her fall in love<3

joined Jul 18, 2013

Anyone know anything about the next release date?

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Nope.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

harada totally looks like gin from bleach

joined Feb 19, 2013

Been so long since the last chapter :(

joined Apr 11, 2014

Lililicious heard our prayers :D

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Omg omg I need more D: I was so excited when I saw this in muy ToRead list

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I too was waiting for the next chapter and it didn't disappoint. Still love that on, much more than any other works from this author.

To reply you must either login or sign up.