Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Pretty sure it's 'just saw her'. Like how Mika saw dear onii-chan. :P

joined Oct 11, 2010

I NEED ANOTHER CHATER! THAT WAS TOO GOOD! NOW WHAT?

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

with those images on the first pages of chapter 7, it looks like Mika will give Mayu a chance, huh. but then, what's up with her look on Mayu's friend? mmmm.... or was it some other girl?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch07#7

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

I didn't get the end with Mayu's friend and the shop owner ._. I know I can be thick sometimes...

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I didn't get the end with Mayu's friend and the shop owner ._. I know I can be thick sometimes...

that's not Mayu's friend. that's the shop owner's grilfriend, they're the MCs of Love & Piece

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

From ch 7 did the main girl grew her hair?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

There's so much wisdom, honesty and denial running around at the same time in this story; it's awesome.

On one hand, I'm somewhat on Mika's side when I read chapters 7 and 8. I kinda understand her position now a bit better since I started reading things. She's a mature character who just doesn't know how to deal with love, just like every teenager in the world (thank you Yui, the voice of reason). On the other hand, I feel sorry for Mayu, but at the same time feel she kinda deserved that chewing out. She stalked the girl and tried to tell her what to do. I sure as hell wouldn't have taken that lightly either. No matter what the reason was, stalking is a big no-no >.<

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Man... The moment I saw the title of the series, I immediately fan-girled. I guess the MC has some rough past. I thought she got over it but it seems not...

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Love love love LOVE the new chapters! <3 It's been a while since I read chapter 5 so I had to go through the old chapters again~ Its kind of confusing sometimes to know who is who because they kind of resembles another person. Regardless, I like where this is going to. :3 I shall be rooting for Mayu x Mika~~ <3 <3

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I don't remember any of their names. That makes me sad.
The last page of ch8, Y U NO KISS?! ;____; The cafe lady is my favorite character. Srsly.

joined Jul 8, 2013

If the index is anything to go by then they seem to have skipped a chapter. But there is already a chapter six translated. Did you guys translate the index then skip chapter six and just attach it to seven for convenience? Just wondering.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

who makes the covers of rakuen? i like them

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I like how the author integrated the first and second chapter into the storyline. - Mayu witnessing Mika "helping" that married woman and Mika's past. - At the beginning I thought these were just episodic and had no significance for the story.

last edited at Aug 12, 2013 6:46AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

who makes the covers of rakuen? i like them

Pretty sure it's http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/shigisawa_kaya

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

If the index is anything to go by then they seem to have skipped a chapter. But there is already a chapter six translated. Did you guys translate the index then skip chapter six and just attach it to seven for convenience? Just wondering.

We translated chapter 6 before volume 2 was published, so we put the covers and table of contents in the first chapter we did from the tankoubon.

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013
joined Jan 30, 2013

For the most part up til now I was enjoying this but I don't like the way this is playing out now.

joined Jul 17, 2013

This manga is soooooo good i can't wait for the next chaper <3

Ah32
joined Mar 3, 2011

Man, Mika's issues really hit close to home. To have been so deeply hurt by a first love and then wonder if one has the ability to fall in love with someone again. Totally can relate and it friggin' sucks.

joined May 28, 2013

I'm actually so confused xD The characters look really similar to me, especially in black and white where all the hair colours are black. Like the girl at the end of chapter 8 who says 'I'm hungry" to the person working in the cafe... idek if shes new or..

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm actually so confused xD The characters look really similar to me, especially in black and white where all the hair colours are black. Like the girl at the end of chapter 8 who says 'I'm hungry" to the person working in the cafe... idek if shes new or..

She's not new. Her name's Yui. She's mainly part of the chapters entitled "Love & Piece". She used to be the Cafe lady's high school classmate and is her current roommate.

last edited at Aug 13, 2013 10:34AM

joined Aug 13, 2013

I honestly can't get enough of this manga. it's so dramatic, yet realistic!

joined Apr 20, 2013

OH GOD! Finally she understood!

Looking forward! (And need to reread all that again, though.... n __n)

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Love this so much

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I have a thing for imouto-type character, so really hope they ends up together. Her brother seems to be a fairly cool guy too..

"Sorry onii-san, your sister is not off limited afterall" <--- wait for his reaction from this :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.