Forum › Honkai Impact 3 - Valkyries' Dining Escapades discussion

29258430_1392194357551142_4140663135533006848_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

hungry & feeling sad at the same time

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

i don't care about the food! Where is the interesting plot? Where's the action? And above all: Where are the lesbians?

joined Jun 30, 2016

damn that hurt a little..

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The bread may be stale but it is a 4 star greatsword with frost damage.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

i don't care about the food! Where is the interesting plot? Where's the action? And above all: Where are the lesbians?

If a recipe for bangin' borscht isn't interesting plot, I don't know what it.
As for the lesbians part, you should probably read through Violent Sea Story first.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

If a recipe for bangin' borscht isn't interesting plot, I don't know what it.
As for the lesbians part, you should probably read through Violent Sea Story first.

I already did. It wasn't enough.

It'll never be enough.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow, this is bittersweet right from the first chapter. Although I'm not sure whether that will continue while Bronya isn't the focus. I guess this is a good way to learn about the other important characters, anyway.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I'm really we get to read more here. And even more happt to see Mei and Kiana ♡
Even if Seele is...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sacrificing (some of) your Survivalist Stash to make dinner is pretty hardcore, yo. Minor lore gripe that Bronya's functionally paraplegic without those thigh-high exoskeleton thingies tho...

And above all: Where are the lesbians?

Two out of four people appearing are canonically gay as phuck, that's gotta count for something. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

Wow, this is bittersweet right from the first chapter. Although I'm not sure whether that will continue while Bronya isn't the focus.

No shortage of things to angst over in that cast if it comes down to that... though I'd expect Kiana to instead just fantasize about Mei. And Mei. Also, Mei.

joined Jan 12, 2018

The important thing about borscht is to use knife to chop vegetables. Do not use grater or taste will be poor.
Russian text on the canned food: an army special beef stew.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Seele T___T
But omg Kiana is so fluffy in the HI3 mangas <3

joined Jan 31, 2017

Me: "Wow this is adorable and makes me feel happy."
Seele appears
Me: "Well now I just want to cry in a corner"

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Still bittersweet. Also, I was promised yuri and got none. Yet somehow I'm not disappointed.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Go read the "Honkai Impact 3" manga then, it's the only one that's not here and it currently has 14 chapters in English... Remember Yae treating Kallen? Well, she does the same for Theresa on that one.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That "toasting" using the Judgment of Shamash lol.
This is really sad ~_~ I'm even more sad bc I just watched the full Lawmaker Kiana scene

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

That fourth wall break when she glances sideways at the viewer before clicking her fingers. Sent a shiver down my spine

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

What is it with the Japanese and borscht, anyway?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That fourth wall break when she glances sideways at the viewer before clicking her fingers. Sent a shiver down my spine

She was hot in that form, if I meant that figuratively or literally idk lol. It seems difficult but here's hoping she'll "wake up" with a kiss from Mei.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Some sweet Kiana x Mei goods

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

She was hot in that form, if I meant that figuratively or literally idk lol. It seems difficult but here's hoping she'll "wake up" with a kiss from Mei.

I've a feeling Bronya and Seele are going to have something to do with it. After all, our favourite deadpan rabbit fan is still dozing after breaking free from the mental control. Good time for Seele to say hello.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

;___; Was the purpose of Mei's cooking to seduce Kiana!? Mei will make a good wife.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not like Kiana needed any seducing. More like Mei needs to fight off that horny brat with a sharp stick.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

^ hahaha! That's true lol

What a suitable time to update with a new chapter which includes Fu Hua. :D Since she was just released in the SEA/Global version.

Also, whoa, young Himeko looks really pretty. <3

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The shading always look so good and make me hungry. I wonder who the next character will be, since these are the four main playable characters. I guess Kallen and Yae since they're the awakened versions.

joined Jul 22, 2016

The Fu Hua Himeko chapter (;;;;;=;;;

My heart hurts. Those two have gone through a lot that we haven't gotten to see. (Also I want to destroy Otto for what he's done to them in the main story of the game-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.