Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Avavava
joined Nov 27, 2013

For when a series goes full yuri

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 7:37PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

It's a good thing Haruko doesn't have my sister's personality, or being sent to a different class than her friend circle would have been a huge deal for everyone involved (and when my parents found out it was made on purpose by the school, the later sure learned to never again attempt their socialization experiments).

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 8:01PM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Haruko embarrassed is too much for me ahhhhh

ametueraspirant
80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

you're spoiling me with updates mate I can't keep up

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

That suddenly became much gayer than usual.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

you're spoiling me with updates mate I can't keep up

Don't get used to it, this is the last for a long time. This was the final chapter for this volume. Since Doki only releases scans from the volumes, we have to wait until the next one comes out... which apparently isn't until next year. :(

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oof.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

"New vol comes out next year. See you then!"

God why must you hurt me so

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I was still half asleep earlier..and then I reread it.
1.Everyone knew they're gay..MCs are still denying..damn
2.Fckity fck actual yuri couple? o.O (turning my hopes up for the MCs)
3.they kiss for no apparent reason xD (hopes getting higher)
4.will cotinue next year..asdffgjgkgkf T.T

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 11:21PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Well, time to go back and count the number of kisses in each volume.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

what if either natsu or haru kissed another fellow swappers?

Didn't they already try that once? Pretty sure it didn't work (unless I am grossly misremembering things)...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014
Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

what if either natsu or haru kissed another fellow swappers?

Didn't they already try that once? Pretty sure it didn't work (unless I am grossly misremembering things)...

Nope. They've teased it like five times, though.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Natsuko hears about a girl having a lover, immediately thinks her partner must be another girl. Admit it, girl, you're as gay as can be. XD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Tempus fugit tarda

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Did we just get a non-swapping couple?!

joined May 23, 2015

Also a legitimate couple that actually acknowledges and views their relationship as a normal dating relationship.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Did we just get a non-swapping couple?!

Remains to be seen considering they didn't kiss yet. Might discover an ability to swap once they try it. Though I'd like them to be non-swapping, yeah, there's already many swappers around, kind of make Haru/Natsu less "special".

joined Jul 26, 2016

Must be something in the water...

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Also, the existence of a swapping adult couple confirms this is not one of those "powers that you grow out of" cliche fantasy plot setups. Swapping really does put them together for the rest of their life. Damn.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok so, I read the WHOLE thing today, to have it fresh..there's an actual couple, a blooming (?) couple, an adult "couple"? and Ichinose and Natsuko who are... "friends" , and there is Aya? Ayu? I'm so bad with names, who seems to like Haruko for reals, I'd like to see more of her.

I don't really expect them to have an actual thing but it's nice to read this manga, they have plenty of cute moments and the other girls are also super cute/fun to read about.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'd actually be kinda interesting if the teacher and her "swap-partner" were married with kids and everything (not to each other) and still doing their swapping thing. Could be all sorts of weird in intriguing ways ...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Haruko is used to being alone and doesn't like it, she just accepts things, I think. In fact, this is the first year the possibility of not being all alone and friendless has even occurred to her, I think.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yup. While solitude doesn't appear to cause her any particular distress she very clearly prefers company - just look at how she memorized everyone's names for the occasion and gets almost pathetically happy whenever the girls do "friend stuff".

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

https://twitter.com/tomekitigai/status/991347150075318272?s=19

Manga is getting a second print, so it's probably selling well.
Anime when?

To reply you must either login or sign up.