Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yo, folks, we're diverging drastically from the topic of Swap Swap here.

DISCUSS THE LATEST CHAPTER! It's important! Haruko and Natsuko have been seperated! A teacher who has never met the two of them before somehow knows everything! Akiho is going to school! Everything we know has been turned upside down! :P

she's cuter, has bigger boobs, knows n able to swap as well (I hope^^)
I hope she snatches haruko away from natsuko, i think it's about time to Spice things up. lol

There is no NTR allowed in my cute swapping yuri manga!

umm, NTR ?
wut are u spewing about ?
Im fairly certain natsu n haru aint even a couple tho ? they both are literally still single

What are you talking about? They kiss all the time, have touched each other's naked bodies, have slept together, and have even talked about getting married. Obviously they're a couple! :P

u can't just become a couple by default like that, haru n natsu are no more no less than good friends.

Just because they arent explicitly a couple doesn't mean they aren't essentially a couple

I could say the same to u,
it doesn't necessarily mean they're a couple either. there's no sign of romantic vibes between haru n natsu at all, aside from cute friends doing cute things together.

don't get me wrong, I won't say they can't be a legit couple but the fact is so clear as day for now.
natsu n haru are friends no more no less,
which obviously mean sensei chan is definitely has a chance to snatch haru.

it should be noted,
haru literally said that she didn't feel that lonely as she thought it would be.
see, she's surprisingly calm about it. in other words she's just fine by herself in general.

u know wut it means?
she subconsciously feels indifferent toward everybody including natsu,
beside there's new boobs- Imean new sensei after all. she's like, "well, friends come n go but life must goes on"

regading the last thing you said, Haruko literally followed that comment up with 'im just studying in here, i can go see them any time

i also feel that things like Natsuki getting jealoux when that other girl was trying to hog Haruko counts for some romantic points, theres a few moments like that here and there, but i do get if some people finds it too thin

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I freaking love this teacher and hopefully we'll see how her partner is like!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

sensei is G, holy shit! it means they're bigger than F then~
dang it, that's it? I wanna see how this sensei's fellow swapper, is she a teacher as well? at first glance she seems like a cool type, hmm..

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Wow. Didn't expect the Swap Swap discussion to be like this. I mean of course people can't last even a minute without their partners without being lonely. It isn't as though they had a life without their partner before they got together. Feeling sure about yourself for a few hours without constantly needing to cling to your partner is obviously a sign you don't regard them as your partner. /s

Anyway, while I'm all for Age Gap and Student Teacher, it may be that the teacher's actually already involved with her swapping partner, and not just as friends. So rooting for them. Still hoping for some Haru harem though.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined May 23, 2015

The fact that she already has her own swapping partner is why I found the teacher-student discussion a bit absurd, but I couldn't really say anything until it was confirmed.

Although nobody pointed out how her name fit the swapper theme: the number "twelve" in her family name, and "Summer" in her given name.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

The fact that she already has her own swapping partner is why I found the teacher-student discussion a bit absurd, but I couldn't really say anything until it was confirmed.

Although nobody pointed out how her name fit the swapper theme: the number "twelve" in her family name, and "Summer" in her given name.

chinatsu x natsuko confirmed!!!
12 x 2!!

Jokes aside, I wonder if her partner’s name has anything to do with Spring, LOL. I need them raws :’(

Low key rooting for a Haruko harem, since she’s so interesting when she deals with all these situations by going with the flow unlike Natsuko, who seems to get flustered by just about anything.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

no homo

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 2:28PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

So swapping is the goddess plan.
Just make them feel so used to it and not wanting to stop that they have no other choice but to marry each other.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

She's got some impressive swapping detection skills.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

She's got some impressive swapping detection skills.

I think it's more like it's easy to know the signs once you know who swaps.

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

So swapping is the goddess plan.

Well I guess now we know what manga Yuri will end up drawing.

That said, that kabedon kiss was great. I'm also looking forward to the teacher's partner being introduced. I wonder if there's a chance of them being in a relationship. It would be great to see Natsuko react to that.

Edit: one day I'll learn to format, I swear.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 3:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Are you a G-cup?

Haruko, Miss Subtlety 2018

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

no homo

Pure Subtext.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I see no reason to change my opinion on Haruko and Natsuko. Just like the other couple they know, they both want a relationship with each other, and DO feel very close. The key problem is still that Natsuko is very pure and wants lots of reassurance from Haruko. Haruko won't be able to stop staring at other women, so they have to work that out. Natsuko has to realize that's sucn an ingrained trait, it doesn't mean she isn't special to Haruko. Haruko would only quibble over having to have just one girl. So when both of them admit they like girls, Haruko agrees to be faithful, and Natsuko agrees to ignore Haruko's girl-watching, they'll live happily ever after! Simple! Should only take a few minutes.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hmm... given the patten, would her partner be named something like "Koharu" then? Since spring (Haruko) has been matched with summer (Natsuko) and autumn (Akiho) with winter (Fuyumi), a new summer girl should be matched with a new spring girl, right? ;)

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"Don't cheat, it is bad... well, jk, if it can go undetected be my guest, but I find you are doing it in my class you're screwed" that teacher is my spirit animal e.e * is a rl teacher *

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And now... back to the waiting game...

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Are you a G-cup?

I could never have the balls to say that in my life.

Edit: Holy fuck, 2 chapters in a row!

Haruko getting embarrassed is so new, I'm fangirling over her.

See you again next year. :(

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 6:20PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

i look forward for their college days

joined Jul 26, 2016

...by now Haruko and Natsuko are likely the only two people in the school who don't think they're a gay couple.
(Okay aside from their immediate circle of friends.)

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

XD the author...telling us she is gonna be lazy about merchandise and still certain we are gonna buy it anyway ( she is probably right)

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oooh! Another (maybe) couple?

Also Natsuko's blushing around Haruko is getting really intense. Her face is going to catch on fire at this rate. It's sweet, though. Haruko had no idea why Natsuko wanted to kiss this time, but accepted kissing "just to kiss" anyway.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Oooh! Another (maybe) couple?

Also Natsuko's blushing around Haruko is getting really intense. Her face is going to catch on fire at this rate. It's sweet, though. Haruko had no idea why Natsuko wanted to kiss this time, but accepted kissing "just to kiss" anyway.

That was my favorite part, too. If Haruko had asked Natsuko this with no explanation, she'd probably freak out.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Ive been contemplating these what ifs recently,
what if either natsu or haru kissed another fellow swappers?
let's say haru kissed sensei, do they will be swapped too? Im so curious.
I think it's possible if it's with sensei, idk if it's just me but, I think sensei seems like casual type of kisser. I mean she doesn't give the impression serious person aura around her.
she would be like, "Ive been curious as well, n this is just for a research anyway so why not haha" mitaina XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.