Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Yo, folks, we're diverging drastically from the topic of Swap Swap here.

DISCUSS THE LATEST CHAPTER! It's important! Haruko and Natsuko have been seperated! A teacher who has never met the two of them before somehow knows everything! Akiho is going to school! Everything we know has been turned upside down! :P

she's cuter, has bigger boobs, knows n able to swap as well (I hope^^)
I hope she snatches haruko away from natsuko, i think it's about time to Spice things up. lol

There is no NTR allowed in my cute swapping yuri manga!

umm, NTR ?
wut are u spewing about ?
Im fairly certain natsu n haru aint even a couple tho ? they both are literally still single

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

DISCUSS THE LATEST CHAPTER! It's important! Haruko and Natsuko have been seperated! A teacher who has never met the two of them before somehow knows everything! Akiho is going to school! Everything we know has been turned upside down! :P

I hope she snatches haruko away from natsuko, i think it's about time to Spice things up. lol

umm, NTR ?
Im fairly certain natsu n haru aint even a couple tho ? they both are literally still single

What are you talking about? They kiss all the time, have touched each other's naked bodies, have slept together, and have even talked about getting married. Obviously they're a couple! :P

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

ooooh, does that teacher does swapping with the other teacher?! Hope so!
side note: I felt bad for the girl who likes Haruko in the other chapters, wouldn't mind seeing more of her tho

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

I hope Haruko makes new friends in her class. New characters would be nice.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's funny tho the pretty, popular one isnt the one with competing love interests. it's the dead-eyed loner that may be on her way to a harem.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Wait, if Akiho starts coming to school regularly, I wonder if they'll still swap? They've never swapped for any other reason (at least that we've seen), unlike Natsuko and Haruko.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Is the first year teacher shipping them?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

dun dun dun the plot thickens

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, if Akiho starts coming to school regularly, I wonder if they'll still swap? They've never swapped for any other reason (at least that we've seen), unlike Natsuko and Haruko.

I doubt she'll come in regularly. She had to come the first day, but they haven't mentioned anything about her getting notably healthier, so she'll probably still be out a lot.

Besides, those two will still kiss just for the sake of kissing.

Communityicon_m1xab17bcvx71
joined Jul 14, 2017

It's funny tho the pretty, popular one isnt the one with competing love interests. it's the dead-eyed loner that may be on her way to a harem.

Sometimes we just need to change up stuff since anime and manga cliches are way too often these days. Either it's hilarious so yeah

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

40 points for who knows where this screenshot is from.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well, looks like she knows something or it's just a misunderstanding.

joined Mar 21, 2016

umm, NTR ?

What are you talking about? They kiss all the time, have touched each other's naked bodies, have slept together, and have even talked about getting married. Obviously they're a couple! :P

u can't just become a couple by default like that, haru n natsu are no more no less than good friends.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Bahahaha! My flat chest hurts! My home room teacher has big tits smiles omfg and how does the teacher know?! I can't get enough of swap <-> swap

joined May 23, 2015

You can tell how panicked Haruko actually is because it may be the very first time she has clung to Natsuko like that without also casually grabbing her breasts.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

dun dun dun the plot thickens

The plot biggens

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

umm, NTR ?

u can't just become a couple by default like that, haru n natsu are no more no less than good friends.

Just because they arent explicitly a couple doesn't mean they aren't essentially a couple

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sometimes we just need to change up stuff since anime and manga cliches are way too often these days. Either it's hilarious so yeah

Even though this would be the second rival to natsuko

joined Mar 21, 2016

umm, NTR ?

Just because they arent explicitly a couple doesn't mean they aren't essentially a couple

I could say the same to u,
it doesn't necessarily mean they're a couple either. there's no sign of romantic vibes between haru n natsu at all, aside from cute friends doing cute things together.

don't get me wrong, I won't say they can't be a legit couple but the fact is so clear as day for now.
natsu n haru are friends no more no less,
which obviously mean sensei chan is definitely has a chance to snatch haru.

it should be noted,
haru literally said that she didn't feel that lonely as she thought it would be.
see, she's surprisingly calm about it. in other words she's just fine by herself in general.

u know wut it means?
she subconsciously feels indifferent toward everybody including natsu,
beside there's new boobs- Imean new sensei after all. she's like, "well, friends come n go but life must goes on"

joined May 23, 2015

But...

Wait, that chapter hasn't been posted here yet.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Wha... Well... Kay.

joined May 23, 2015

Look, sometimes it can take a day or so for new releases to get posted here, while I'm sitting around waiting to see the discussion.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is the first year teacher shipping them?

P sure she's just worried about Haruko's loner tendencies and Natsuko's grades. Either way props for genuinely caring for her charges.

haru literally said that she didn't feel that lonely as she thought it would be.
see, she's surprisingly calm about it. in other words she's just fine by herself in general.

u know wut it means?

I'm not sure I follow the leap of logic from the first paragraph to the second; seems rather arbitrary especially in light of what we've been shown of Haru throughout.

beside there's new boobs- Imean new sensei after all. she's like, "well, friends come n go but life must goes on"

That's just her Fetish™ aesthetic preference tho. Emotional investement is an entirely different matter.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 10:36AM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

it should be noted,

u know wut it means?

No, that's completely wrong. I forget where exactly I read this (I want to say Monogatari?), but here's something to think about: "Just because someone is fine on their own doesn't mean they want to be alone." Just because it turns out she isn't feeling particularly lonely doesn't mean she isn't happier when she's with her friends.

joined May 23, 2015

Also consider she goes on to say that it was mainly because the first day of school has no classes and is really short.

And when there are classes, she's busy with actual studying. And can go visit the others anytime.

So yeah, that argument is reading into a certain select few lines way too deeply and completely ignoring... well, a whole lot of other lines.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 12:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.