Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The author's been doing a decent job keeping things swmibelievable - and husbando-replacement is by far the most realistic option. It's certainly a possibility that needs confronting, even if it's ultimately not the answer.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Doe any know did father die or what chapter it said how her husband died

Img_0840
joined Jun 2, 2015

When will they F*ck?!… seriously, i’m still waiting but my guess the mom gonna be the “top” nose bleed

Images
joined Apr 4, 2018

Dear brothers and sisters,
Let's commune together in sin. There's plenty of time after death to repent for it.
I am a worshipper of incest, as long as there's consent, in manga as in really life. Moreover, it's not like either of them is gonna be pregnant, right ?
That was for the presentation.

The love seems to be genuine for the daughter, and at least the mere mere physical attraction is without doubt too on the mother's side. I hope the author's gonna say "FUCK SOCIETY" in the end... I was already disgusted enough this year with Yuzumori-san !
The author had the immense talent up until now to show a REALISTIC incest case. Something that works.

last edited at Apr 4, 2018 5:50PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Shouldn't "you-know-what" better be replaced by "je ne said quoi"? Besides that thanks for the upload!

joined Mar 18, 2016

Figured I might as well out in my two cents as well.

First thought.... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch08#5
Asuka smooth as fuuuuck

Instead of a husband replacement feeling, for me it was more of Ayako(mom) making some realizations as she thought about her actions and relationships with others (Asuka, her late husband, and Akira). My reasoning for this is because of the direct comparison draw out by the author between not Asuka and her father, but Akira and her brother.

Bear with me here, I know the names get confusing. So here's the link to that... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch08#27

Honestly, I'm hoping for a relationship between the mother and daughter simply because it seems that route would be interesting and the author is hinting towards it. I wasn't really for this manga but this page really helped me get over it and I hope for the best.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch02#10

Thanks to all the scanning and translations, we all appreciate it and want to let y'all know it.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

joined Sep 1, 2017

Let's commune together in sin. There's plenty of time after death to repent for it.
I am a worshipper of incest, as long as there's consent, in manga as in really life. Moreover, it's not like either of them is gonna be pregnant, right ?

The love seems to be genuine for the daughter, and at least the mere mere physical attraction is without doubt too on the mother's side. I hope the author's gonna say "FUCK SOCIETY" in the end... I was already disgusted enough this year with Yuzumori-san !
The author had the immense talent up until now to show a REALISTIC incest case. Something that works.

I can’t help but laugh at your comment but I’m on the same ship so... preach.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

sheska posted:
well yeah worrisome, but
have u heard about "the end justifies the means"?

as long as they ended up together as an incest yuri couple, it doesn't matter to me. I'll accept anything they throw at me to keep my ship from sink

Yeah, I heard about that before, Suzaku was pretty against it for quite some time.

And well, here is where our opinions diverge, considering that this doujin is a rarity, your line of though is probably the best, but unfortunately, I can't do that...
However, this other comment of yours was much more relatable.

And Pyoro raised a pretty important point, so I may be being a bit precocious in all this worry of mine.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Welcome (back) to hell, sisters.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Getting more intriguing but deeper into the pits of sin. It’s hinted pretty much that something will happen betweeb them tbh.

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

@TransmogriphicationCentral
Sorry if I offended you - no ill intention really. Don't worry komrade, all of us here (mostly :V) are really kind and considerate. Discussion regarding sexual orientation and social relationship is welcomed. Don't refrain, you might miss some good advice! Also, never came across any posts that say "a certain person should be prosecuted" thingy.

@Yogg-Saron
Finally some Vietnamese komrade around! The use of alias makes it difficult to guess your nationality. Are you from the Knights of Yuri? Praise the Yuri! :v

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

I'm a fcking yuri fanatic, but that 26th page... it struck me hard. IT'S DA FEEL. Quite a long time since I last had that kind of feels... The feels of lost...
[take your hand] starts playing in the background
[dying Madoka in Homura's arm] flashback
TRIGGERED

nvm

last edited at Apr 5, 2018 11:59PM by

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

To be honest, this can be easily evaluated.

Mama ain't had dick or any sexy intimacy in a while, and is going afta the closest prey, ha daughter.

◘ To be continued...

joined Apr 6, 2018

CertainPudding someone did say something about incest being criminal back on page twenty so TransmogriphicationCentral wasn't just making something up.

Personally, I do agree that every variety of incest is wrong and perfectly deserving of criminal sanction(I'll give you cousins). But we're not exactly a legislature here and this thread isn't voting on a bill to legalize it, so, again, it's not worth getting too excited over.

That said I'm enjoying this manga for being non smut. I really do like reading about "taboo" relationships but it seems most tend to be purely nsfw. I forget about the age of the daughter and that is an issue, but most manga have Problems. I like to just forget the age (especially since the mother is drawn so youthful-looking) and enjoy the complicated story. I look forward to further chapters.

Ok reading through another time I think I see what is going on now.
The dead dad was most likely persistent and immature. Asuka got that from him.

Based on what Asuka does, she proly had these pushy relationships with others as well.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I can’t help but laugh at your comment but I’m on the same ship so... preach.

Incest is Love, Incest is Life.
I literally have watched countless Incest anime

joined Mar 11, 2016

Whatever twist the author throws at us or try to come up with any logic to justify their relationship, this will always be a wrong in my book. I do not approve of this. This kind of thing if encouraged will destroy our society's structure. Mother/Father, Daughter/Son, Sister/Brother are precious relations; don't sacrifice them at the hands of your lust. Keep them safe cause there is no replacement of/to them.

Enjoying incest is one thing agreeing with it is another. Just because you enjoy it does not necessarily mean you should agree with it too.
Thank you.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

Whatever twist the author throws at us or try to come up with any logic to justify their relationship, this will always be a wrong in my book. I do not approve of this. This kind of thing if encouraged will destroy our society's structure. Mother/Father, Daughter/Son, Sister/Brother are precious relations; don't sacrifice them at the hands of your lust. Keep them safe cause there is no replacement of/to them.

Enjoying incest is one thing agreeing with it is another. Just because you enjoy it does not necessarily mean you should agree with it too.
Thank you.

Thats fine. No one has to like it. You can be against it. You can plead to others not to do it. Whatever. All i personally have a problem with is suggesting that it should be forbidden by law.

And for it to "destroy our societys structure" it has to be a common problem. I honestly dont think that even if tommorow incest was declared legal absolutely everywhere and morally fine people would just start doing it left and right. Consentual incest is a really uncommon thing, and thats for a reason. The W. Effect is a thing. Even childhood friends who knew each other all their life have trouble hooking up often times. Its just never going to be something thatll be widespread.

So like i said, you can disagree with people like me all you want, as long as you leave us alone. Most of us are fine with keeping our relationship a secret, so we wont "destroy society". We just want to be together with the people we love.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thats fine. No one has to like it. You can be against it. You can plead to others not to do it. Whatever. All i personally have a problem with is suggesting that it should be forbidden by law.

And for it to "destroy our societys structure" it has to be a common problem. I honestly dont think that even if tommorow incest was declared legal absolutely everywhere and morally fine people would just start doing it left and right. Consentual incest is a really uncommon thing, and thats for a reason. The W. Effect is a thing. Even childhood friends who knew each other all their life have trouble hooking up often times. Its just never going to be something thatll be widespread.

So like i said, you can disagree with people like me all you want, as long as you leave us alone. Most of us are fine with keeping our relationship a secret, so we wont "destroy society". We just want to be together with the people we love.

Fair enough.
I was taken aback a bit by how people here were approving of it without blinking. So I thought of putting a dissenting note here [for the record] that it is okay to enjoy it in this format but it is totally not okay in real life. By 'it' I specifically mean romantic relationships with ones parents.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 8:15AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I for one absolutely believe that people who disapprove of incest should not engage in incest.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I for one absolutely believe that people who disapprove of incest should not engage in incest.

I disapprove of incest in real life situations but I do enjoy incest(sometimes) in fictional stories. I like incest yuri works, have shipped some het incest pairs in anime but that's only when we are talking about fiction.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Incest laws are just pointless. What they target - mostly various types of abuse and rape - is outlawed anyway, so there really is no particular need for incest to be an extra case. And the argument about procreating isn't that great either - if you have any other genetic issue, it's still perfectly legal have a bunch of kids, even if in many cases a lot of people would say that maybe it's not the greatest idea. That sort of thing is what education is there for.

Also, you can look at examples of countries that had it legalized and how little effect it had, so clearly it's not an issue that "destroys" anything. Take a look at France, for one ... oh ... hum. Wait. They are very French.

Maybe it'd better be banned then.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Сonsensual sex between adults, including incest, is not a crime in:
Argentina
Brazil
USA New Jersey
China (except Hong Kong and Macau)
India
Japan
Thailand
France
Spain
Benelux
Portugal
Italy (Incest is illegal in Italy only if it provokes public scandal, according to Article 564 of the Penal code)
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Russia
Sweden (Half-siblings can marry, but require special approval by the government.)
Australia

It seems like it's legal for the most of the Earth population.
Edit: I stand corrected - all those countries have appr. 3.56 billions of population while world population is 7.6 billions as of now. But it close enough to 50% I guess.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 10:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.