Forum › What's that manga called?

Sakura%20trick%20pp
joined Sep 23, 2016

I'm looking for a manga, i think it was Love Live they were two girls cleaning the local sport and when two other girls come they hide under the thing they use to jump (i don't no the name and my english is not very good).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for a manga, i think it was Love Live they were two girls cleaning the local sport and when two other girls come they hide under the thing they use to jump (i don't no the name and my english is not very good).

That would be A Work In Progress.

Sakura%20trick%20pp
joined Sep 23, 2016

That would be A Work In Progress.

It's this, thank a lot.

joined Jan 31, 2018

Anyone still remember the doujin where Yuuka has a childlike clone of herself calling her "Mama"?

This.

joined Mar 26, 2018

I'm looking for a Yuri Futa doujin that was uploaded the Pururin sometime before it died. it's about a succubus (futa) who goes to prey on a girl but i'm quite sure she was a futa too.

after they have sex the succubus says about how back where she comes from she's picked on by other succubi so the girl lead the succubus to her sister(s?) in the next room (i can't remember if it were 2 older sister or an older sister and her girlfriend, can't remember if they were both futa but i know at least one was) and opening the door you see the two of them already having sex.

after that the little sister and succubus join in though there is more attention on the succubus and i think it ends saying the succubus stayed in the human world with the sisters

EDIT: i am second guessing about the succubus being a Futa, she may have been drawn to the first girl as a target because the first girl was a Futa

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 8:54PM

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

So I've been scouring dynasty for the past three days looking for this one story. I can't remember which group did the translation or what series it's based on. But I do know that it's R18 yuri for sure and the girl was laying in bed and had her face buried in the pillow (post sex, embarrassed or something) while her partner was talking to her. And her partner proceeded to touch her back then her butt and I think she gave her butt a nibble or something (wanted a round 2?). And there were a few panels with a very deep and passionate kiss (very helpful, I know, I'm sorry!!) Anyway, the other thing I remember is that while they were doing it they were also casually talking about going on dates? What they wanted to shop for later (one of them wanted to buy a ring I think??) My brain keeps hinting it might be from precure or some kind of magical girl series or something but I'm not too sure. I read it maybe 2-3 years ago and it's driving me crazy because I can't find / figure out what it is. I'm hoping this description might sound familiar to other fellow readers!

I literally spent like 5 hours for three days, looking through all of the stuff from the "NSFW", "lots of sex", and "moderates amount of sex" tag cause I had nothing else to go on, and boy do my eyes hurt.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

That description reminds me of an AoixRan doujin, maybe that can clue in someone ese?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

That description reminds me of an AoixRan doujin, maybe that can clue in someone ese?

If it was, might have been removed when Lazy Lily's stuff was taken down.

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

If it was, might have been removed when Lazy Lily's stuff was taken down.

If it is then it'd make sense..since I wasn't able to find it at all. By any chance do you guys know the artist or name of the doujin? If it was taken down then I'd be willing to purchase it at a used bookstore or something..or hope someone uploaded the raws somewhere. Thank you for the help btw!

[EDIT]

I figured it out!!! It indeed does feature Aoi and Ran, and the doujin is called "Tomorrow's Schedule" by 晴太. Thank you Qwertre09 and drpepperfan for helping!! I can finally sleep.

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 10:56PM

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

Thanks for helping me narrow it down! By any chance would you know the artist's name or the name of the doujin?

joined Sep 19, 2015

Hi!
I only remember this one scene and it's driving me crazy. The girl (wearing a black track uniform and I think she has short-ish hair) is running through the streets in her socks, to catch up with her gf who's leaving for something (I think, maybe). She gives up at some point and is carried home piggyback by the P.E. teacher (woman with short hair).

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

CrimsonTrout posted:

Hi!
I only remember this one scene and it's driving me crazy. The girl (wearing a black track uniform and I think she has short-ish hair) is running through the streets in her socks, to catch up with her gf who's leaving for something (I think, maybe). She gives up at some point and is carried home piggyback by the P.E. teacher (woman with short hair).

I'm fairly certain you're thinking of this.

joined Sep 19, 2015

I'm fairly certain you're thinking of this.

Yes! Thanks a lot!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

What's the one with the girl that traveled back in time to be with her beloved in their high school years? One of their names was Pure, I'm pretty sure.

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 9:22PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What's the one with the girl that traveled back in time to be with her beloved in their high school years? One of their names was Pure, I'm pretty sure.

I believe it's this manga, Strawberry Fields Once Again.

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 9:34PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I tooootally asked for this before, but I can't even find my own question 'cause I think I made another thread at that time (this one didnt exist or I didnt know it did)...

Well, I'm looking for a one-shot, it's about a princess and a knight (woman), the scenes I remember are the princess misunderstanding the relationship between the knight and one servant cause she smelt the same perfume on her, and that when she's angry she locked herself in a tower.

I think we need a princess tag for this type of historical, middle age timed doujins

last edited at Apr 3, 2018 12:00AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I tooootally asked for this before, but I can't even find my own question 'cause I think I made another thread at that time (this one didnt exist or I didnt know it did)...

Well, I'm looking for a one-shot, it's about a princess and a knight (woman), the scenes I remember are the princess misunderstanding the relationship between the knight and one servant cause she smelt the same perfume on her, and that when she's angry she locked herself in a tower.

I think we need a princess tag for this type of historical, middle age timed doujins

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes_fluttering_down_through_the_clear_sky

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes_fluttering_down_through_the_clear_sky

You have my thanks!! I wish I had at least a 1 per cent of your memory.. I can't remember very well people's or thing's names (also their faces, I can only vaguely recall shapes) so I need to bookmark everything xD

joined May 24, 2015

Okay, 2nd time using this very helpful topic.
It's a KyouSaya doujin (that is, Kyouko and Sayaka from PMM), and it starts very saccharine and fluffy, but the reality is that one of the two died, and other's gone crazy and holed themselves up in their house (along with the corpse of the other °-°)
It's very creepy and nothing like the stuff I usually like (I'm a vanilla kinda guy) but I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Okay, 2nd time using this very helpful topic.
It's a KyouSaya doujin (that is, Kyouko and Sayaka from PMM), and it starts very saccharine and fluffy, but the reality is that one of the two died, and other's gone crazy and holed themselves up in their house (along with the corpse of the other °-°)
It's very creepy and nothing like the stuff I usually like (I'm a vanilla kinda guy) but I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/evangelium#34

Alas%20ramus
joined Feb 15, 2018

Im looking for a yuri manga that has like, there is two girl one girl is eating something and other is trying to get indirect kiss but suddenly the other girl kiss her. I think this is one shot manga.

joined Oct 11, 2014

Hi everyone. I was searching an one shoot (Yuri) where an angel falls from the sky and it is fund by a devil girl.
I know it's not so much.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi everyone. I was searching an one shoot (Yuri) where an angel falls from the sky and it is fund by a devil girl.
I know it's not so much.

Sounds like Honey Inferno to me.

2015869f6747679fbb7e1d8596971457--fennec-fox-caricatures
joined Dec 20, 2017

I am looking for a Yuri manga about child hood friends who fall in love but one decides to get married while her child hood friend curses her child to fall in love with her.I can't for the life of me remember what the name was.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Z-Fennec posted:

I am looking for a Yuri manga about child hood friends who fall in love but one decides to get married while her child hood friend curses her child to fall in love with her.I can't for the life of me remember what the name was.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love#2

To reply you must either login or sign up.