Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

joined Sep 3, 2017

welp that was creepy in the non-consensual rape kinda way

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Interested to see where this goes.

joined Aug 27, 2017

Wish I was in Komaki's place, I'd accept right away. In fact, I wouldn't mind if she'd try raping me. I want to be a lesbian prostitute anyways. I hope she goes even lower and kidnaps and rapes her. That would be great.

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 9:12PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sorry, but I fucking Lost It in this page...

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Komaki is my spirit animal.

"You're so shameless it's actually refreshing. No way."

10/10

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Wow someone’s parched. I can see the rapey-ness of it but Komaki is obviously not here for that shit.

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

Why is Hishikawa's mouth so damn big?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That's what I wanna know. She looks like a One Piece character.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

welp that was creepy in the non-consensual rape kinda way

Being a little pushy is not rape. There's literally nothing wrong with a little verbal propositioning. Hishikawa hasn't crossed the line when pushed back by Komaki. If you pay attention, it's obvious Komaki is the one in control at all times. The part where Komaki was actually assaulted was all in Hishikawa's imagination. Sorry for the rant, but people who call every little thing rape seriously bother me. No offense.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Wish I was in Komaki's place, I'd accept right away. In fact, I wouldn't mind if she'd try raping me. I want to be a lesbian prostitute anyways. I hope she goes even lower and kidnaps and rapes her. That would be great.

I fell like, in many ways, we are all lesbian prostitutes deep down inside.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 12:49AM

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

It's like her dial is stuck at 11

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Peeps talking about Creepy, annoying and developing character.
My first impression is that this is comedical as fuck.
Girl with dark hair is an next level straightman though.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I fell like, in many ways, we are all lesbian prostitutes deep down inside.

My inner lesbian prostitute agrees she also wonders when someone will feed her.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I don'T have high hopes for this. Even if Komaki finally gives in, it will be because Hoshikawa wears her down. There will come a point when she'll find refusing her too much trouble, too draining,too time consuming. Hoshikawa doesn't have a single redeeming quality, even though she got a date, a chance to make Komaki fall for her, she is still pushing for sex. Komaki really should just dump her and get a better friend or girlfriend.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Lmfao!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Something about the art's distinct, I haven't figured out what yet. Just the overall style, and something about the lines?

I got worried at the rape-y-ish scene, but it didn't bother me after it was clear that was just in Hoshikawa's imagination. She's kneeling when she's describing that, so not a threat at all. Not quite as funny as it could be. I've got high standards for comedy though lol in terms of how much it makes me laugh.

Subscribed anyway. Looks interesting.

joined Sep 2, 2016

What a useless lesbian xD, love it

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I wish I was rich. I already got the horny and lesbian part down.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That's what I wanna know. She looks like a One Piece character.

Hahahahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
This is yandere-ish, creepy but for some reasons really hilarious to me. Maybe because Hishikawa's quick in terms of facial expressions flip lol

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If this is one of those comedy series that just drags the main gag out indefinitely I'm definitely not interested because this one's premise is already tiresome after chapter one.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

meh

joined Feb 15, 2013

I don'T have high hopes for this. Even if Komaki finally gives in, it will be because Hoshikawa wears her down. There will come a point when she'll find refusing her too much trouble, too draining,too time consuming. Hoshikawa doesn't have a single redeeming quality, even though she got a date, a chance to make Komaki fall for her, she is still pushing for sex. Komaki really should just dump her and get a better friend or girlfriend.

What if Komaki into that kind of girl?

I means if she is not a little bit into it, she would have dropped Hoshikawa or at least stayed away. And based on their personality, I don't think Komaki will give in just because it's too draining for her to do so.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"All you need to do is lie down, you know!?"

Hold on a second. Last time I checked, that's not how things work.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's starting to seem as if Komaki does like her but is waiting for her to genuinely ask her out without monetary compensation and/or mention of sex.

joined Aug 27, 2017

Come ooooooon Komaki, it's easy money plus she's a cute girl, there's no cons to it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.