Forum › Posts by Fluffy Fuyumi

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

Are you fucking kidding me? It was just a joke? There's no actual cannibalism??? Wow, fucking great, and I actually fucking got excited for a minute.

joined Aug 27, 2017

People who don't like yuri are human trash.

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

This is some good shit.

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

Incest yuri is the best.

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

FUCKING KILL THAT FAGGOT

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

She should just kidnap and rape her

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

Come ooooooon Komaki, it's easy money plus she's a cute girl, there's no cons to it.

Fluffy Fuyumi
joined Aug 27, 2017

Wish I was in Komaki's place, I'd accept right away. In fact, I wouldn't mind if she'd try raping me. I want to be a lesbian prostitute anyways. I hope she goes even lower and kidnaps and rapes her. That would be great.

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 9:12PM

Fluffy Fuyumi
Blue Method discussion 03 Jan 13:17
joined Aug 27, 2017

On another note, this one was pretty disappointing, not yuri in my opinion, just friendship.

Fluffy Fuyumi
Blue Method discussion 03 Jan 13:15
joined Aug 27, 2017

Fluffy Fuyumi posted:

That sounds like a load of shit, lol.

Nah, the only load of shit around here is what's dribbling out of your mouth. Saying people should just commit suicide is exceedingly shitty and shows a complete lack of empathy and ability to understand the plights of others. Reflects quite poorly on your character.

Whatever floats your boat, lol.

Fluffy Fuyumi
Blue Method discussion 01 Jan 18:46
joined Aug 27, 2017

LOL, if you're so weak that you kill yourself over that, then really should kill yourself. "If a person doesn't fit the norm" most people don't give a shit about that, lololol, and reputation? Lololol, as long as you're not a complete asshole or dumbass then reputation doesn't mean shit most of the time

Oooooh, someone's weak willed so they should just commit suicide. Must be nice to a live a sheltered life you redacted. Please, people have gotten bullied over far less. Not everyone has the strength to crawl out of their own little hell. It takes a lot of guts and will power to move forward once you are stuck in that bottomless pit. Everyone has their moments of weakness. People aren't infallible no matter how tough some might seem. Story takes place in Japan, where social pressure is stupidly high. You can act like some hot shit rebel, but what you do and say can have an effect on your family and friends. Japan is a culture that places very heavy emphasis about not causing trouble for others. How do you not cause trouble? You conform the fuck to what is perceived as "normal." If you have great peers who can accept you for what you are, totally awesome. If you are "different" and this is found out by your friends/coworkers/parents? They either try to "fix" you, shun you, to bully you. Because you are "different." For fucks' sake, I live in a family that tries to "fix" me for being me.

That sounds like a load of shit, lol.

Fluffy Fuyumi
Blue Method discussion 30 Dec 09:56
joined Aug 27, 2017

Reading the comments, I'm assuming she confessed to that one girl, got rejected, rumors spread and etc etc. Such a dumb reason to not go to school.

It really isn't. You know how kids can be at that age. If a person doesn't fit the norm, then they usually get shunned and, often, bullied. Imagine being on the receiving end of that at such an awkward age where you're still trying to find yourself and fit in? And in a place where reputation means a great deal. I can easily see how that would be too much to handle. Some kids even go as far as to even killing themselves, which is extremely tragic. The point is, I can see why she would stop coming to school.

LOL, if you're so weak that you kill yourself over that, then really should kill yourself. "If a person doesn't fit the norm" most people don't give a shit about that, lololol, and reputation? Lololol, as long as you're not a complete asshole or dumbass then reputation doesn't mean shit most of the time

Fluffy Fuyumi
Blue Method discussion 29 Dec 21:47
joined Aug 27, 2017

Reading the comments, I'm assuming she confessed to that one girl, got rejected, rumors spread and etc etc. Such a dumb reason to not go to school.