Forum › Posts by krasane

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Depends on what language I'm using. When Speaking/reading my native Swedish, I think in that.
I then switch everything over when using English.
I think that is the most robust sign that you are fluent in a language, when you can naturally switch without effort.

krasane
What gender are you? 08 Oct 21:28
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Straight man. I figured that one out by experience. Had thing going with another boy going for a while in my teens but I just felt something didn't sit well with me at all so after a while I broke it off. No tears on any part so that was kind of nice though. Just mutual acceptance and moving on.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Either I have become so unawear of how much off a weeb faggotte....

Not even sure what that's supposed to be, but If you could leave the "fag"-adjacent stuff wherever you found it, that'd be swell. Given the site is full of gay stuff and the forum equally full of gay readers, no need to make it all weird.

And no, in case you're wondering, you're not in trouble or anything.

Sorry I didnt really think about choosing the right words in this as it seems. Overall it was just a shitpost and tbh I dont even use the word as it was originaly used. I used the term weeb/weeaboo faggot as a joke on myself not really to insult anybody other than myself tho especially on this website it sure can look a bit weird too choose exactly this kind of phrasing. Next time I will a) write with more care and b) if needed weeaboo trash instead xD

(Thank you tho for pointing it out. Might have saved me some future trouble xD also I could really keep it down woth swearing words... these days even if meant ironically I often find myself using them too often :/)

I hear you on that one. It can be tempting to take language that's absolutely fine in one context (say, among your friends while you're playing a game) and just start using it everywhere, where folks might not get your intent so clearly. Thanks for being so chill about the whole thing.

To be honest, faggot isn't really used as a homophobic slur anymore from what i gather. It's more of a slur tossed at someone you see as a coward or overly sensetive person, although that might have it's origins from negative stereotypes. The word will probably become more and more distant from homophobia and change meaning completely with time though. Language changes over time after all. Like how gay only meant fun or something similiar way back. Disclaimer though, english isn't my first language and this is what I've seen on the internet which is the only place i regularly use it.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

I think it's pretty clear from the story that MC was binge drinking. If someone has drunk enough to forget everything by the next day, they were obviously far too drunk to give consent. And Landlady-san acknowledges that, saying she shouldn't have had sex with MC-chan when she was in that state. (Even if MC did remember some of it later on, the fact that she forgot about it at all is an indicative of binge drinking).

But like I said before, it's a gray area situation in this case, because MC-chan doesn't seem to consider that abuse. For instance, I've had sex with my ex in a couple of situations where we were both too drunk to care, and none of us ever thought of that as abuse.

I think the thing about alcohol is that it doesn't necessarily imply rape every time, but since people under alcohol lose the ability to withdraw consent, when you have sex with someone in that state, you are admitting the possibility that you may be raping them.

I would guess it comes to what each person thinks of it afterward? What if BOTH where blackout drunk and BOTH felt like they didn't consent? Is that rape or is it just a case of an akward regret for both parties afterward?

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Only thing that kinda irritates me with this author is how utterly proficient the side characters are at hampering the main couples attempts to advance their relationship.

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

The concept of needing a stupid brother's blessing to date someone lol fuck that, what a freak, get your own life dude.

Overprotective to a degree, but the fact that he quite quickly accepted it after he seen it's a good person makes it less of a bad thing. It's like he knows it irritates him to let go but you gotta let your sibling grow and that means letting go of control and letting them fend for themselves.
Not that I would be so openly controlling as him but I would probably feel the same if I was a father figure to someone.
It's hard to say though since I don' have kids myself and I am the youngest in the family but It seems pretty instinctive and natrual to most men to protect their younger family.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

See, sometimes all we need is laid back, cute stories about absolute dorks.
I hope to all the gods that this get regular updates and has many chapters.

krasane
Image Comments 22 May 14:57
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013
Ttsie9hrrjo21

Warning: System overflow. Too much excitement.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Redemption would be kinda useless without the relieving of guilt. That is literally what it means to forgive.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Peeps talking about Creepy, annoying and developing character.
My first impression is that this is comedical as fuck.
Girl with dark hair is an next level straightman though.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Okay.. Damn. What a pathetic guy.
We used to go on manhunt for cunts like these through high school in my town. Just get together all your friends and make 4-6 groups of 5 people each...

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Okay so Girls und panzer is a crazy concept and all...
But when she mentioned the "24 hours of le mans tankette race."
That broke me.. Why.. How?? Do you even? Eh?

krasane
Image Comments 30 Nov 03:06
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013
Teethguitar

That's what a god did when he got bored of playing guitar like us humans.

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Nezchan.. You make me wanna listen to reggae song about loving instead of hating. No ship ain't wrong, IT ALL LOVE!
(meant as a compliment)

Pity reggae's got a bad rep for homophobia.

Really? Here in Sweden, the reggae community are about some of the most open-heart people I've met. O.o

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Am i the only one who got this feeling of lost? Like how you don't know where to go in life. It's a really chaotic feeling.
Got that feeling again when i read this one. Haven't felt that in a while.

krasane
Image Comments 24 Oct 11:16
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013
Yuinodo6

Yui be like "Ooooh! Dis be some hot shit!"

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

The way the faces are drawn, shaped like a vertical wedge, is a bit disturbing. But the kissing is fantastic and totally makes up for it.

It's wierd.. I really like the art. It's cute to me.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 4:24PM

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

That Mom finding them sleeping.. Wonder if she noticed the obvious tissue box and used tissues?
"Great friend" yeah.. She knows, right?

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 6:53PM

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

This is to damn adorable. I need more of this.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

So.. For a long time I had this.. Wish. For a new manga to appear with exactly the setting i want.
I dunno if I got it right, but I feel this has that "Delinquent that hides a softer inner" feel and then a quirky girl breaks through the shell and then Yuri.
FUCK. TO. THE YES! I love it!
I need more!!!

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:06PM

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Mom in question.. You had one job. You had it for over a decade, yet you still don't see the problems in your kid.

krasane
Their Story discussion 09 Jul 16:46
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Man, not many thing make me actually physically laugh.
But this series is just gold sometimes.
Like this last update. I click Next page and see "I'm here." Drenched in sweat. I lost it. xD She desperate.

last edited at Jul 9, 2016 4:48PM

krasane
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Nezchan.. You make me wanna listen to reggae song about loving instead of hating. No ship ain't wrong, IT ALL LOVE!
(meant as a compliment)

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 8:04PM

krasane
Image Comments 02 Jul 19:57
123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013
Pulse

Is that a Ducati Panigale, It must be. :O
Screw everything else.. That's a damn nice motorcycle.
Well, it all cool, except for the exhaust, It's usually shorter than what it is on the pic..

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 7:58PM

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Scan website says this manga is stalled. No around to edit it.
Let's hope they find someone...