Forum › Yuunagi Marbled discussion

joined Mar 7, 2012

Oh my God teenagers are so dumb.

Props to Momono Moto because it's actually believable for high schoolers to pull this kind of stunt, but I am so mad at this fictional character.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Uh...isn't Mishio supposed to be looked at as a cute character now because she lied just to let Ena stay with her? Well, I guess the thing she lied about wasn't that 'cute' per se

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

well, this is why u don't associate urself with bisexual lol

You mean horrible people?? It has nothing to do with bisexuality.

Ya. Cheaters are cheaters. Don't see how it would have been so much better if that teacher had been dating an adult woman.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ya. Cheaters are cheaters. Don't see how it would have been so much better if that teacher had been dating an adult woman.

That might actually make the situation worse. The unexpected pregnancy was Riko's reason for choosing the boyfriend over Mishio, so if she'd been dating a woman and chose her over Mishio, she wouldn't have had that excuse and Mishio could only think that Riko simply liked her less.

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 12:10AM

joined Sep 17, 2017

Will be following this one!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Hmm, it's cool and all that the drama isn't that dark and the professor didn't kill herself, that said Mishio is still hurting herself or at least hurt herself in the past(the scars weren't fake, were they?). Ena still needs to use her anti-drama aura.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Dropped this after chapter 2. The writing felt awful.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

If you dropped because it felt cliche and predictable, then I'd recommend continuing. That's what I thought, but it very much surprised me.

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 11:51PM

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

well, this is why u don't associate urself with bisexual lol

please make some effort to not be such a trash human

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

If you dropped because it felt cliche and predictable, then I'd recommend continuing. That's what I thought, but it very much surprised me.

It is cliché but I actually dropped it because it is the opposite of predictable. I just don't get what kind of mood the author is trying to create. In chapter 2, Mishio goes, within a few pages, from collapsing on the floor, to kissing and making bedroom eyes to the MC, to being all blasé, to kissing her again, to having a laughing fit. Her behavior is too erratic and the manga doesn't establish any kind of mood so it's all just a pointless mess to me.

last edited at Feb 9, 2018 12:27PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

It is cliché but I actually dropped it because it is the opposite of predictable. I just don't get what kind of mood the author is trying to create. In chapter 2, Mishio goes, within a few pages, from collapsing on the floor, to kissing and making bedroom eyes to the MC, to being all blasé, to kissing her again, to having a laughing fit. Her behavior is too erratic and the manga doesn't establish any kind of mood so it's all just a pointless mess to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Seconded to infinity.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

You might be right about inconsistency. Just trying to think about Mishio's behavior in this scene, I guess I'd explain it like this:

She actually is very feverish, and she is incredibly self-destructive. Due to strong emotion and inhibited rational thought, she deliberately acts in a pretty odd manner, and then eventually Ena's reactions surprise her so much that she can no longer keep up the act. To a certain extent, the rest of the series explains the emotional basis for her behavior.

I agree that the series is a little confused, or maybe just confusing, in at least one aspect. It does all come together, but while reading it was very easy to guess wrong about where it was going. I'm not sure if it was deliberately surprising through undermining expectations, or if the misdirection somehow crept in by mistake.

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

Mishio is hurting, badly. She needs rescued, but in the state she's in it may not be possible. I admit to groaning and rolling my eyes at the revelation that she's a cutter, but so far the mangaka has handled what looked like a storm of cliches fairly well. So let's see what she does with this revelation.

This and "The Rain and the Other Side of You" have grabbed me by the heart and won't let go. I want to see where they both lead.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn i got a little scared at the end! hahaha what a troll! its seems to be the end, if it is then I´m glad both of them got their happy ending!

last edited at Mar 8, 2018 6:04PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

that double page is beautiful

4c7222e9b7db2effca2db36c55ba748603b4b475_hq
joined Aug 27, 2017

Good god, this is maybe now my favorite yuri manga, it's so satisfying to read, I love both of them, the ending of this story seems a little bit rushed and wouldn't mind a bonus chapter imo.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ena mvp. This was a great read. I love Ena so much. More mc like Ena please!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ena did it! All bow to the Apex drama yuri protag. Take a moment to appreciate how easily she slayed some really severe angst. Miracle worker! Fixed that broken girl like she was reading a manual. If she was a mechanic, she could restore a totaled car to factory specs. I'm hyped right now. Ena for president!

joined Oct 15, 2014

Ena did it! All bow to the Apex drama yuri protag. Take a moment to appreciate how easily she slayed some really severe angst. Miracle worker! Fixed that broken girl like she was reading a manual. If she was a mechanic, she could restore a totaled car to factory specs. I'm hyped right now. Ena for president!

Agree

last edited at Mar 8, 2018 8:26PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

Soooo, eh, it's finished, or not? If it's all, it's too short, too many things haven't been solved.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Damn. I need more Ena. And a lot of these currently running yuri series need MCs like Ena in them.

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Damn. I need more Ena. And a lot of these currently running yuri series need MCs like Ena in them.

Suddenly most of the series shortened by 999 chapters kek

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Ena confirmed for best yuri drama mc of all time.... All time!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Way to go Ena... got the girl with minimal drama :) probably good to end it here with a short series before it has time to become a disaster like a certain citrus -cough cough-

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hoooray, it had a slightly gloomy feeling to it but the ended was satisfying!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.