Forum › Secret Garden discussion

joined Nov 29, 2013

Aughh... cute but, why did she go out with him in the first place? Uhhh this bothers me alot than i expected.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Aughh... cute but, why did she go out with him in the first place? Uhhh this bothers me alot than i expected.

Guy thought she was her sister and confessed to her

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 7:34PM

joined Jun 7, 2017

Don't question it after a day full of depressing/frustrating yuri.

I will immerse myself in these cute mostly fluffy feels to wash away the bad feelings from all the rest this day has brought. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Feel like it ends a bit early, but it's cute

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

She figured she was protecting her sister by doing that.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Took me multiple re-reads to understand what was going on lol. I thought Kaho had actually gone out with the guy, but she actually broke some guy's heart in her sister's place instead >.> Hey, we take those.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm confused. How did this guy ask out the wrong sister when it implies they don't even go to the same school?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

cute -3-

74e8265c5f8df739e286deab7c984524
joined Jan 26, 2017

I wanted an actual kiss

joined Nov 26, 2017

The story is too fast, but its not bad at all.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm confused. How did this guy ask out the wrong sister when it implies they don't even go to the same school?

Near as I can figure, he just saw her repeatedly at a place he also goes to, train station or what, but then ran into the twin somewhere else and chatted her up thinking she was the same girl he always saw. So he didn't actually know her from school or anything.

joined Nov 7, 2013

Too short. But its actually really cute.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Leave it to incest yuri to bring some cute back for today but I'm getting SO TIRED of the same * SUDDENLY A BOY OH NO WHERE DID HE COME FROM IS HE A BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WE SAID WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER WAS THIS REALLY JUST A ONE SIDED LOVE * drama angst plot please do something else lol.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 12:40AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

"The movies' titles look the same, so the content is probably also the same."

Oh, okay.
Looks like Miho & Kaho's father has been instilling some fresh knowledge into that boy's brain.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was delightful, their backstory is obviously really interesting. What parents would split up twins? Especially identical ones? Horrible!!
It ends far too soon, it's a shame to waste such an unusual plot in such a short format. Further chapters are required!
(With lots of sex)
HEY! Who said that! Naughty...

joined Aug 13, 2017

Marvelous

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where's chapter 2? :) where's volume 2? :DDD

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

it's still a bittersweet end because neither get to reveal their feelings for each other. who knows if they ever will

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Plots with parents splitting up and like divvying up the children like they're assets are always so bizarre like that's not how custody works it's basically child abuse.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I like this. ;)

joined Feb 15, 2013

You can't spell "Twincest" without wincest...

Need more...

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Sometimes I think yuri must be the worst genre. How often was a plot like this used? e-e

joined Feb 15, 2013

Sometimes I think yuri must be the worst genre. How often was a plot like this used? e-e

So.. A twin pretend to be her sister identical twin so she can ruin the later romantic chance with a guy, just so she can keep her sister for herself? I'm certain that it has to be yuri (or yaoi) for this plot to work

The more common hetero trope will be: 'one sister pretend to be other, so they can date the guy + some drama +got found out, but they end up with each other anyway'. Maybe you mistook it with that one?

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 12:45PM

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

So.. A twin pretend to be her sister identical twin so she can ruin the later romantic chance with a guy, just so she can keep her sister for herself? I'm certain that it has to be yuri (or yaoi) for this plot to work

The more common hetero trope will be: 'one sister pretend to be other, so they can date the guy + some drama +got found out, but they end up with each other anyway'. Maybe you mistook it with that one?

I'm pretty sure I already saw a manga about a guy crossdressing into his sister to keep boys away or something like that once, but well, it stays something pretty rare to see.

But for sure, the random boy with the "I was the only one" line is so cliché.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice! Pretty art and good (if a bit rushed) story.
Now we need a sequel were they start dating as a couple!

PS: Kanata approves this manga!

To reply you must either login or sign up.