Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

Honestly if I saw my lover, of which I don't have, like that I would've killed the person who did that to them...although that would get me in jail so...

Some people really just need to die. And honestly if someone touches my kin like that nothing short of death is gonna keep me from coming after them. The law didn't stop them. It sure as hell won't stop me.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Okay.. Damn. What a pathetic guy.
We used to go on manhunt for cunts like these through high school in my town. Just get together all your friends and make 4-6 groups of 5 people each...

les-behonestguys
joined Jul 3, 2017

It's weird how the chapters on here are not updated. This webtoon is on like chapter 72 right now. For some reason I think dynasty scans updates each chapter slower.

last edited at Jan 20, 2018 10:36PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

It's weird how the chapters on here are not updated. This webtoon is on like chapter 72 right now. For some reason I think dynasty scans updates each chapter slower.

Idk how it is now but when I last read this on a different site (which was before it showed up on dynasty) the quality was downright horrible. Some pages weren't even fully uploaded and you miss half a page of plot.

Stuff on dynasty is, as with most content here, top tier.

joined Jun 15, 2013

Since Meow-chan is retranslating the old chapters as well as translating new ones, I feel like everything will be posted here all at once (or however Dynasty wants to handle it) once the retranslations catch up with the newer translations.

Ss%20(2016-08-15%20at%2001.20.40)
joined Jun 23, 2013

Men are trash tbh

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Men are trash tbh

Including the old store owner guy who put himself between the girl and the attacker despite being barely able to walk?

Unstable, self-absorbed, and self-entitled people are trash. We guys are okay, for the most part. Though I guess if your only experience with men is yuri mangas, you'd think otherwise.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 5:05AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Men are trash tbh

Including the old store owner guy who put himself between the girl and the attacker despite being barely able to walk?

Unstable, self-absorbed, and self-entitled people are trash. We guys are okay, for the most part. Though I guess if your only experience with men is yuri mangas, you'd think otherwise.

Don't feed the trolls.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Men are trash tbh

Don't feed the trolls.

Once is an incident, twice is coincidence. If they really are a troll let them prove it with their next post rather than arbitrarily flinging the word around just because they have a shitty opinion.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 6:41AM

joined Jul 5, 2017

Yeah, let's instead waste time and effort engaging a "shitty opinion" with the equivalent of #notallmen because as we all know, such """""discussions""""" are fruitful and enriching and no other medium is more capable to change someone's mind on bigotry than internet forums, especially those devoted to comments on korean cartoons. This definitely won't end in 3 pages of name calling and self-righteously stating the obvious followed by some mod arbitrarily deciding we've reached peak shitty.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I had and have no intention of initiating an off-topic argument here. It's just this chapter has affected me emotionally on a very personal level, because I have been in exactly the old dude's position before and know how shitty this situation feels. I needed some form of emotional outlet, and TOzz's comment provided a convenient way to express myself while also speaking out against stereotypes. Judging by their previous comments, I do not think TOzz is a troll, but most likely just another person emotionally affected by the events of the latest chapter and therefore just as prone to irrational statements in that state as everyone else (myself included). :-)

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 12:24PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

What old dude? Or are you not talking about the manhwa? Cause the store owner is just protecting if the guy was chasing her, she got to the store on her own.

I'm slightly confused.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 1:14PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What old dude? Or are you not talking about the manhwa? Cause the store owner is just protecting if the guy was chasing her, she got to the store on her own.

I'm slightly confused.

I got the impression that the Evil Ex chased Jang Mi into the store, and the owner saw him, causing him to run away? Maybe I misinterpreted the dialogue.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 1:48PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Idk how it is now but when I last read this on a different site (which was before it showed up on dynasty) the quality was downright horrible. Some pages weren't even fully uploaded and you miss half a page of plot.

Stuff on dynasty is, as with most content here, top tier.

I know which one are you talking about, and not only the pages weren't fully uploaded, the translation felt like it was done through google translation. 9 times out of 10 the dialogue didn't made sense to me, i'm glad we're getting a pretty good version of these series now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't want to read chapter 33 without having the next one, because I knew something bad was coming... Needless to say that having the next chapter, or 5 more wouldn't help, it feels horrible... I'm glad the author didn't draw everything, I don't know what to say that isn't obvious already, I'm just waiting for divine punishment or karma.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 7:51PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Bah! Han Guk Hwa wanted to stay with Jang Mi but Kim Esther has to go and send her home. I really hope Kim doesn't have some kind of ulterior motive for doing so. Also it is weird for Kim to refer to her as a friend because I thought Jang Mi told her about the situation and knows that they're girlfriends. Though maybe I'm looking too much into that.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Guk-hwa dint lie because jang mi friend tell her to leave why jang mi said she lie :(

joined Aug 10, 2015

Bah! Han Guk Hwa wanted to stay with Jang Mi but Kim Esther has to go and send her home. I really hope Kim doesn't have some kind of ulterior motive for doing so. Also it is weird for Kim to refer to her as a friend because I thought Jang Mi told her about the situation and knows that they're girlfriends. Though maybe I'm looking too much into that.

Well if it's his hand shown on the last panel then ... >.>

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That coward asshole...

It's a beautiful day for a lynching.

Who's with me? I have a couple of these with me:

Interested?

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 9:56PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Anonwonder posted:

Guk-hwa dint lie because jang mi friend tell her to leave why jang mi said she lie :(

Probably something to do with "Don't do anything, just be by my side"

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I feel like thats bad advice to tell her to go home, image if that was your girlfriend, hell even friend! going home would just make you even more anxious.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I feel like thats bad advice to tell her to go home, image if that was your girlfriend, hell even friend! going home would just make you even more anxious.

Well Kim probably thought Guk-Hwa didn't know her that well or something of the sort

joined Nov 26, 2017

My kind of an exciting story.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Well Kim probably thought Guk-Hwa didn't know her that well or something of the sort

No he has motives for sure, let's assume this man is normal and has her health in mind he would want as many friends in the room as he could fit to make her feel secure and safe.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

No he has motives for sure, let's assume this man is normal and has her health in mind he would want as many friends in the room as he could fit to make her feel secure and safe.

Pretty sure it has been discussed here that Kim is a woman. Also, I have been getting this criminal-like vibe from her the entire time. Not sure if she is involved with organized crime, but she is definitely no stranger to violence IMO.

To reply you must either login or sign up.