Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Oh my god... The facial expressions in this chapter were amazing, especially from Ririha (aka yandere loli). I guess it makes sense that she's 'gay' for Yuzumori-san (lol). And then, the cliffhanger, with Mimika!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

When she got her Omikuji fortune at the shrine last year, instead of Great blessing, half-curse, etc. Mimika got "you will end up in a snake-pit of jealous loli gay drama."

joined Jun 22, 2017

Kaede is a fucking ladykiller... Woo!

Also why does this manga have to end on a cliffhanger every bloody...

To attract the reader for next time like all good serials do.

joined Aug 25, 2013

When she got her Omikuji fortune at the shrine last year, instead of Great blessing, half-curse, etc. Mimika got "you will end up in a snake-pit of jealous loli gay drama."

"you will end up in a snake-pit of jealous loli gay drama."

" jealous loli gay drama."

Thanks for the one minute that I laughed wildly, an now my belly hurts.
Thanks

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

So much yandere vibes...

Ugh, seriously, I had to be reminded about that britain news. I watched that on Youtube before and it was disgusting. Where are brain soaps when you need em

last edited at Jan 16, 2018 7:30PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Jail baits for short.

I think Kodama is over 40 years old, ma'am.

Maybe they meant "kodomo"

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So after all the shit Ririha pulled, she gets out with a literal slap on the hand.

Bullshit.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So after all the shit Ririha pulled, she gets out with a literal slap on the hand.

Bullshit.

Maybe Yuzumori is just so happy it was all just a lie and Mimika didn't really mean what she said so all the anger was negated with joy.... or at least, that's what I tell to myself, fuck Ririha anyway

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 10:59AM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

fuck Ririha anyway

joined Mar 6, 2015

Kaede is going to become the next Yurika

joined Sep 25, 2015

I thought she was Yuzumori was going yandere and break her hand lol.
So, the reason Ririha was a bitch was because she's gay. Makes so much sense now.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

In the earlier chapter where Ririka was super pissed that Yuzumori was having fun with her classmates instead of being lonely and depressed, I think at that point it was already hinting heavily that Ririka wanted to monopolize her, or at least wanted Yuzumori to have no one else. It's consistent with all her earlier behavior too, so the author did a fine job setting this up.

I don't really see Ririka as a villain here. For one thing, look how spectacularly easy it was for her to break up Yuzumori and Mimika. Yuzumori started acting distant as soon as she saw Ririka and Mimika together, before she'd even said or done anything, and in the end she really didn't do much since their relationship was already so fragile in the first place.

The other reason is that Ririka's bullshit reason for Mimika to stay away was actually true—Yuzumori got closer to her classmates and started to make friends. I actually really liked that bit, since it plays up the inherent contradiction in this series. On the one hand, it's a story about a romance between a 10 year-old girl and a high school student, but it also has to acknowledge that, pure-hearted though it might be, such a relationship is generally unhealthy and detrimental.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That's It? No loli battle to the death? Quite disappointed... Oh, wait. This author already did something like that before...

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 7:25AM

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Translation is out: https://pastebin.com/FkshVsED

Chap 29: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/037_001.html

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 7:40AM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Translation is out: https://pastebin.com/FkshVsED

Chap 29: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/037_001.html

Mimika is loving it so much. Well, it was already obvious with just the raws, but tis more apparent with the text, I guess.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The other reason is that Ririka's bullshit reason for Mimika to stay away was actually true—Yuzumori got closer to her classmates and started to make friends. I actually really liked that bit, since it plays up the inherent contradiction in this series. On the one hand, it's a story about a romance between a 10 year-old girl and a high school student, but it also has to acknowledge that, pure-hearted though it might be, such a relationship is generally unhealthy and detrimental.

no, it wasn't. Chapter 7 has Yuzumori explain that she plays with kids in class sometimes but doesn't think it's any fun. That happened before they were together, and Mimika conveniently forgot that the whole conversation even happened. Absolutely nothing has changed.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

no, it wasn't. Chapter 7 has Yuzumori explain that she plays with kids in class sometimes but doesn't think it's any fun. That happened before they were together, and Mimika conveniently forgot that the whole conversation even happened. Absolutely nothing has changed.

You might be right, perhaps I don't remember the earlier chapters so well. I recall getting the impression of a greater distance, but maybe it just wasn't really shown.

H10620%20-%20copia
joined Jun 3, 2017

Not quite. Mimika didn't forget anything, she asked Yuzumori if something's changed with her classmates, to which she received no answer because Yuzumori's defense (the pillow suggests that) was already up to protect her wobbly heart against any suffering. Mimika accepted as true Ririha's words which were "I'm trying to befriend her again, but she says she has something else to do after school." What Mimika deduces by Ririha's words and Yuzumori's behavior is that Yuzumori doesn't want to spend time with them now because she has her in her life, not because she finds them boring (I'm not excluding the possibility that she's forgotten that, but right now she seems more concerned with her role in Yuzumori's lack-of-friends life).

Besides, something changed in Yuzumori at the end of this arch. The new chapter tells just that, that throughout her friendship with Mimika, she hasn't been quite honest about her feelings, fearing that she might get hurt because human beings do just that. My impression following her thoughts was that, as schuyguy hints, she realized that when people aren't honest about their feelings or their true self, they inevitably fall apart and it's an interesting parallelism if you consider that Ririha experienced just that, Yuzumori walking away from her because she found her fake persona boring. Yuzumori's beaming face toward the end of the new chapter makes me believe that we're gonna see a different "her". (She's been mostly phlegmatic around Mimika, maybe she was holding something - herself - back?) Hopefully, Mimika can survive the new her.

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 11:33AM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

^ You two, please. Don't argue with him, or else we will have another 2-3 pages of meaningless arguing that will not stop until Nez-chan say so.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

You might be right, perhaps I don't remember the earlier chapters so well. I recall getting the impression of a greater distance, but maybe it just wasn't really shown.

Yeah, 10 chapters of filler will do that sometimes.

Not quite. Mimika didn't forget anything, she asked Yuzumori if something's changed with her classmates, to which she received no answer because Yuzumori's defense (the pillow suggests that) was already up to protect her wobbly heart against any suffering. Mimika accepted as true Ririha's words which were "I'm trying to befriend her again, but she says she has something else to do after school." What Mimika deduces by Ririha's words and Yuzumori's behavior is that Yuzumori doesn't want to spend time with them now because she has her in her life, not because she finds them boring (I'm not excluding the possibility that she's forgotten that, but right now she seems more concerned with her role in Yuzumori's lack-of-friends life).

Yes, Mimika completely forgot when Yuzumori told her early into their friendship that Yuzumori doesn't like hanging out with kids her own age. From here Mimika should know that Yuzumori chose not to truly befriend anyone in her class, and that she did it before she started hanging out with Mimika. So why would Mimika have any other reason to believe that her friendship is stopping Yuzumori from making friends when she knew that from the very beginning?

Besides, something changed in Yuzumori at the end of this arch

Actually nothing has changed. Yuzumori has been completely honest with Mimika this entire time, she was the one who first confessed. She hasn't hidden anything from Mimika. If anything it has always been Mimika who wasn't the honest one, they broke up because Mimika couldn't have an honest conversation and decided to lie instead, she is the one that needed to change. But we didn't get that.

^ You two, please. Don't argue with him, or else we will have another 2-3 pages of meaningless arguing that will not stop until Nez-chan say so

Yeah, meaningless discussion citing parts of the story and giving each other's opinions without a hint of anger or malice. No, better stick to the dank loli yandere memes since that's all this manga has become. /s

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 12:21PM

joined Dec 13, 2015

OH COME ON! i just xjdjksbdjs cant wait until next chap!!!!!

joined Jun 30, 2015

Yuzumori is either another Lolita or she is a natural.

If she were a futa she would be impregnating girls just by looking alone.

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 1:41AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ririha is just like "Fuck, I'm gay"

The lady doth not seem greatly alarmed by the revelation ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

joined Aug 19, 2012

next chapter is great, can't wait.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Flying Lolis! Yuzumori is so bold! Perfect!

To reply you must either login or sign up.