Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We're reaching levels of Japanese that shouldn't even be possible.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I mean if they exist they are clearly possible and intended.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I mean if they exist they are clearly possible and intended.

It's too complicated therefore it should not be possible. :p

Basically the cat was repeating Akina's phrase 書けない (kakenai), but written as 猫けない (nekokenai) (猫 being cat).

I'm pretty sure that kanji is 描く(egaku - to draw) and not 猫 (neko - cat)

I see. Well the "catn't write" pun works well in English even if it's not the same in the original.

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 7:20PM

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

This story is too real, I feel your pain Shinozaki. TT v TT

joined Apr 15, 2013

Shinozaki is my spirit animal.

joined Jan 25, 2017

I hope we a confession (at least) before the manga ends.

Binged this recently, really loved it. This is the Gyaru Yuri we deserve and I'm sad Citrus got animated instead of this.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awwww T-T she's so cute, it makes me feel sad ... An unrequited yuri crush

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Happy Love Hole i kenat hahahaha

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I feel bad for her. Shinozaki is way too gay for Kaede to even register her as a romantic contender. :-(

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

something tells me she'll fall in love with master soon...actually that just might be my wishful thinking

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

yawn ...man, i fell asleep 20 or so chapters ago. Did i miss anything yuri?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I hope you guys all have a better appreciation for gorilla facts because damn that was quite the bubble of dialogue to TL.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have translated some mangas for my own reading, but now I know why Shinozaki-san has so much furigana. Holy Horizontal Strokes, Bat-Otaku! Plus, the Shinozaki mangaka doesn't shy away from writing really, really, really tiny characters.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, about the gorillas I thin-.... OmG is That a Tiger & Bunny reference?! :0

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, about the gorillas I thin-.... OmG is That a Tiger & Bunny reference?! :0

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that. I only spotted the JoJoke.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

nothing more then befor :P

joined Aug 10, 2016

Man, I didnt expect Reisen to show up in this.

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

nothing more then befor :P

Oh, good! zzzZZzz

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I really think that this could have been a really fun anime. :( You can pretty much go into a chapter without prior knowledge of the previous ones and still have a good time reading. Akina is also just really, really entertaining hahaha

joined Dec 26, 2017

I really think that this could have been a really fun anime. :( You can pretty much go into a chapter without prior knowledge of the previous ones and still have a good time reading. Akina is also just really, really entertaining hahaha

At some point, one of her friends/classmates needs to tell her that she is by far the weirdest person they know.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

At some point, one of her friends/classmates needs to tell her that she is by far the weirdest person they know.

B-But... she is not an otaku!!1

joined Dec 26, 2017

B-But... she is not an otaku!!1

Indeed- her Batman-like ability to obsess about and plan for anything clearly makes her an otaku ninja.

last edited at Jan 16, 2018 8:51PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I thought she's just OCD. >_>

It's kind of a recurring theme how Akina gets so caught up in the minutiae of whatever she's doing that she completely loses sight of the actual goal of the endeavour and hijinks ensue, Exhibit A being cooking...

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Two new chapters are available on Kissmanga and probably other manga reader websites. I don't know if I can speak about it, is it as hated as mangafox? It does seem to be as up to date as batoto or something close.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I did notice them, but the translation for those versions appear shaky.

To reply you must either login or sign up.