Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

A Room For Two should get an update soonish... I was about to pick it up for translating (We actually started working on it already) when the previous translator messaged me that they already have some chapters about to be ready and they're going to be out soon... According to their words, that is.

Oh that is awesome to hear. It is one my favorite series and it just a shame it has fallen so far behind. I was even looking into the possibility of ordering from Japan at one point even though I can't read a word of japanese. I've also seen plenty of other people asking about releases for it. The series just has a certain uniqueness to it that gives it a special feel when reading that I haven't seen to much with many other stories.

It's especially bad if you more or less know what's going to happen in the next volumes. I hope the translator said the truth and really does release some chapters soon. The raws of all volumes are pretty easy to find only, though. So, instead of buying something you don't understand...

I have looked up some the raws to a certain degree and other info so have a rough idea the direction it goes. It is interesting to see as you rarely see some those things being done with manga stories.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I need more of Taeko's (concise) Yuri Reviews!!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

kiss!!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

noo don't go into entertainment industry! you will end up sleeping with bunch of middle age old men! noo!!

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

Damn what a nice easygoing read.
The ending was ... well OK it was nice in fact after all it was nothing more than a nice slice of life Manga after all so its fine but when I read the last page seeing it was finished I just thought ehhhhh thats it....just like that? But its still good enough as an ending after all its really hard to write a good end for a story.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...as a slice of life manga, it was ok. But the yuri got very light after the first few chapters. There wasn't much chemestry to work with, but a friendzone-end is still a bit boring.

Haru was so genki and cute. =3=

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I really wish Riko and Haru got together :<

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Can we maybe change the "yuri" tag to something like "yuri-crush"? Not much yuri in the story. Like in... None at all.

Otherwise a nice story that would have been better with a few more chapters, since the end felt kinda rushed.

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 5:15AM

joined Jul 17, 2016

I was also hoping for a bit more yuri, but at least it was a happy ending. On the bright side, Aoi will have plenty more entries for her Journal of Sisterly Love.

Sisterly love is justice!!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As much as I love this manga, I'm a bit annoyed that the ending didn't resolve anything regarding the yuri, especially after we had Riko kissing Haru in her "sleep" when she was sick just a few chapters ago...

Well, I ship Riko with Akane, but still, any yuri ending would have been better than just leaving things out in the air like that.

joined May 12, 2017

Wow it's so odd to read the last chapter. Like I knew that its almost end but today it is really ending!
I feel little nostalgic right now 'cause it was the first long manga I have Been read on Dynasty Reader. Also I like the main character what is unusual.
This art style is great tho... I hope to read more mangas in this art style.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yeah, it was subtext at max, maybe yuri crush if you look reeeaaally close, but not yuri at all.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Literally a love confession and a kiss. The yuri definitely took a back seat and was forgotten but to say it was just subtext is ridiculous.

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 6:39AM

joined Jan 14, 2018

Eeerrrrr.... where's my yuri feeling?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Don't mind me, I will just be over here melting into a puddle.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, it was subtext at max, maybe yuri crush if you look reeeaaally close, but not yuri at all.

Haru: Yuri crush
Akane: Yuri crush
Riko: (?)
Yuuko and Midori: yuri couple (?)

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 7:00AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Don't mind me, I will just be over here melting into a puddle.

Riko's a real beauty.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Haru: Yuri crush
Akane: Yuri crush
Riko: (?)
Yuuko and Midori: yuri couple (?)

Those are the type of relationships Hijiki seems to enjoy. Look at how little development there's been in 4 volumes of Ayakashiko so far. At best you can call Yuki x Kuuko a crush there and everyone else is just friends with the possibility of a single chapter turning it into full romance.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

what a fucking disappointment of an ending plus with the shitty reaction from riko to the gender nonconforming person in one of the last chapters just what an awful end to this manga

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

It feels good to finish reading a completed manga ;v; sniffle

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

It's ok, Riko didn't deserve Haru at the end.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Awww, I'm a bit disappointed to see all the yuri potential go to waste - for a moment it really looked as if it was building up to something.

Guess we'll have to settle for the usual older relative x edgy girl sidecouple... better than nothing I suppose

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Aww I love Akane chan

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Very lovely ending. I’m happy for Riko. It was a nice read. Cute, funny, some nice art. Something comforting to read and dream of romance and future pairings. I enjoyed it.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well.. finally.

To reply you must either login or sign up.