Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

How many more chapters are there left in the series? I'm kinda tempted to reread things because I'm fairly lost at this point but if there's not that many I'll probably just wait instead.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Will they finally become a couple in the finale?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

GeneralJ posted:

7 chapters left if I'm not mistaken

Alright, sounds like just waiting will probably be best then. Thanks!

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

I noticed that a lot of mangas take years to get finished or either get dropped completely....

Im glad we got a update

joined Mar 31, 2017

Will they finally become a couple in the finale?

I think it's already been said here that it's left open-ended, but it also doesn't exclude the possibility for their future. The first chapter of Volume 4 will be a treat for you though.

joined Jul 3, 2017

Glad to know that they've been working on it, I thought they dropped the series since its been a while

joined Jan 22, 2015

I noticed that a lot of mangas take years to get finished or either get dropped completely....

Im glad we got a update

If that profile image is what I think it is then you saying this is the saddest ironic thing I've read all day.

joined Apr 15, 2013

If that profile image is what I think it is then you saying this is the saddest ironic thing I've read all day.

Flower Flower had such potential to be a classic. Good humor, fun characters, and an intriguing plot. Cancelled before its time....

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

How many more chapters are there left in the series? I'm kinda tempted to reread things because I'm fairly lost at this point but if there's not that many I'll probably just wait instead.

Not much ever happened, really. I always wanted to like this a lot but ended up only liking it a little because it had just enough plot that I wanted it to spend less than 9/10ths of the time being aimless. And it was so completely episodic that even if there was what seemed to be a significant development, next chapter it was as if it had never been.
There was a confession, sort of. But then it was immediately forgotten.

joined Dec 22, 2015

Yeah that manga had a lot of potential and was dropped..... Right when it was about to get more interesting .. Sad

joined Dec 22, 2015

Flower Flower had such potential to be a classic. Good humor, fun characters, and an intriguing plot. Cancelled before its time....

So true, that manga could've easily went down in my favorites but it stopped abruptly right when it was about to get good....

I think that might be the worst kind of manga, It has you wanting to wait patiently for updates but yet impatiently at the same time.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank you very very much for the updates!!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

So I remember chapters 15 and 16 were just very suddenly gay. Does that ever come back? We seemed to have brushed it off.

joined Apr 1, 2017

So I remember chapters 15 and 16 were just very suddenly gay. Does that ever come back? We seemed to have brushed it off.

The next chapter or two and the last few ones are pretty gay.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Nothing on that level happens again, but chapter 21 is pretty great for Riko x Haru. Most of volume 4 is really about Riko and her feelings about all her friends and Irukawa while Haru keeps being the most direct about her own feelings.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/riko_haru_irukawa_hot_springs_ch22#6
They laughin' because Haru just hit the reader with that "u gay" sign... but I guess that's sort of a given for a manga like this.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Happy about the kiss, not so happy about the impending double drama of potential stardom and potentially having to leave. Pretty sure the outcome is already obvious that she won't go anywhere so I don't see the point of it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Eeeey, looks like I was misled! The comments led me to believe that the wonderful events in 15 and 16 were completely forgotten and that there'd be no more real yuri, and, well, they kind of were, but at least there's some more gay stuff in this great thing... even if they're just kinda brushed aside after the chapter ends.

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 10:45PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

it seem emoji girl's family is here

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

is the manga dropped by the translation team?

I've been working on the rest of this series for about the past month now and I'm maybe a week away from finishing. Depending on how long it takes for upload requests to go through, you might see chapters 19-27 appear here by the next weekend.

Any plans to pick up any other series after this is finished? Both the Maria Watches Over Us manga and Kanamemo got dropped when they were around halfway to 3/4 the way through. Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

A Room For Two should get an update soonish... I was about to pick it up for translating (We actually started working on it already) when the previous translator messaged me that they already have some chapters about to be ready and they're going to be out soon... According to their words, that is.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Any plans to pick up any other series after this is finished?

Sorry, no. I only did this because I absolutely love Haru. I've been thinking about maybe picking up one of the Haifuri manga, but nothing's been decided.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

A Room For Two should get an update soonish... I was about to pick it up for translating (We actually started working on it already) when the previous translator messaged me that they already have some chapters about to be ready and they're going to be out soon... According to their words, that is.

Oh that is awesome to hear. It is one my favorite series and it just a shame it has fallen so far behind. I was even looking into the possibility of ordering from Japan at one point even though I can't read a word of japanese. I've also seen plenty of other people asking about releases for it. The series just has a certain uniqueness to it that gives it a special feel when reading that I haven't seen to much with many other stories.

Maybe if the original translators do start back up proper with regular releases try finishing instead the Maria Watches Over Us or Kanamemo instead. Personally I really want know where the different people in the memo cast end up. For some reason so many yuri/shoujo ai manga get dropped at the mid way point of their series.

Catulus Syndrome would be another one that has online publications but translations got dropped.

last edited at Jan 11, 2018 11:33PM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Oh that is awesome to hear. It is one my favorite series and it just a shame it has fallen so far behind. I was even looking into the possibility of ordering from Japan at one point even though I can't read a word of japanese. I've also seen plenty of other people asking about releases for it. The series just has a certain uniqueness to it that gives it a special feel when reading that I haven't seen to much with many other stories.

It's especially bad if you more or less know what's going to happen in the next volumes. I hope the translator said the truth and really does release some chapters soon. The raws of all volumes are pretty easy to find only, though. So, instead of buying something you don't understand...

last edited at Jan 12, 2018 1:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.