Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

that kick is so hypocritical since she's the source of what's going on.

Reminder that she has no idea of the conversation they had prior, she just walked in on a scene which looks every bit like some older girl picking on Yuzu. That her knee-jerk reaction to it is basically protecc Kaede ლ(ಠ益ಠლ says a lot about her real feelings however ignorant she might be of them...

80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

as the omnipotent viewers of this drama it's hard to keep in mind the characters don't know what we know sometimes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ametueraspirant posted:

as the omnipotent viewers of this drama it's hard to keep in mind the characters don't know what we know sometimes.

True, they act on feelings and half truths and we gotta be patient ... Btw. the next chapter was translated but the chapter after that comes in January 15, so I recommend sitting back and take a break, there isn't much we can do haha.

I miss Mimika

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That black haired girl is having the worst day of her life getting her ass kicked by two different lolis within a 5 minutes gap... It hurts both in your body and your pride.

last edited at Dec 25, 2017 3:51PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

That black haired girl is having the worst day of her life getting her ass kicked by two different lolis within a 5 minutes gap... It hurts both in your body and your pride.

why would she jump kick her in the first place anyway? I just don't get it, didn't she hate yuzumori?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Ririha is giving me some mixed feelings. Does she hate her or not?

Typical tsundere behaviour.

She's behaving more like some sort of yandere for me.

Yandere is right on the mark there.

Also, poor friend-A-chan. (gdi i forgot her name)

Nah, she has both of them. I say about 30 % tsun and 40% yan and 30% idiot

ririha was like "yuzumori is my prey, I m the only one who allowed to hurt her!!"

joined Feb 1, 2013

It's also possible they don't see them as faults. It's also possible to like something despite its faults.

It can be interesting to see what is wrong in something in order to improve it, or to recognise faults if you want to create something and uses it as referential. But as a reader, why shouldn't we be allowed to simply enjoy a story without having to pick every details out?

Some people just have better tolerance than you have is all. I think you have made your point quite clearly several pages ago.

If any of that was remotely true then the post would have said that instead of attacking me over the fact that I criticized the manga. You have the right to enjoy the manga, but I also have the right to voice my disappointments with it. It's not like I'm replying to everyone who said that they like it, I voiced my opinion after a release and now just replying to the people replying to me. Don't get why so many have a problem with that.

You just don't learn, do you? The moment you challenge Nezchan, you've already lost.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

this manga published by the same publisher a Stretch so yuri is dead?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/magazine/1097/Yawaraka_Spirits

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yandere loli confirmed!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What Stretch was in the end was Yuri Crush which occasionally rose to Romantic Two-Adult-Women Friendship, I think. The sempai was very damaged (with some mental illness, even) and it was an open question whether, if they'd stayed together another year or so, they'd have tried out being a couple, I think. The kouhai (also damaged and verging on alcoholism) was clearly head-over-heels in love with the sempai. They made no bones about that. That said, it was a vehicle to draw out a huge yuri tease over ages and ages, it definitely made you root for the kouhai, so it was understandable that most of us were dissatisfied.

Yuzumori-san is a different case. The best outcome is probably they stay friends only, and some distant epilogue has them getting together. The second-best outcome is a sneaking relationship relationship which would make the series even more dramatic than it is already. So realistically, a full-on yuri tease isn't even believable nor would it be effective. The subtext is that Kaede, though a grade-schooler, is basically as mature as Mimika, a high-schooler. So she has it together enough to figure out a way for them to go forward, if the misunderstandings can be cleared up.

Also, I think it's too unbelievable that Ririha is even yandere for Yuzumori-san. Basically the most sense I can make of it is that she's so narcissistic she doesn't even know herself why she does anything. At a stretch, I guess the "only I can bully her and ruin her life, not you" thing might be plausible. They've made her a manipulative sociopath hiding behind her little-girl status and with minor blackmail overtones, and it's hard to walk that back.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

You actually made me want to read Stretch now. I'm less sensible to yuri bait/tease/whatever, but even I have feelings. However, with your outlook on the story, I think it could be enjoyable.

Yuzumori-san is a different case. The best outcome is probably they stay friends only, and some distant epilogue has them getting together.

That'd make me sad, unless we see their story as adult but that'd remove the whole lolicon/oneeloli stuff, or whatever it is written, which is probably the main interest of the story.

The second-best outcome is a sneaking relationship relationship which would make the series even more dramatic than it is already.

The teasing moments before Ririha's arc were pretty funny even if you feel the struggle of Mimika during those. I'm not sure it could result only in becoming more dramatic, there should be more dramas of course. After all it's a love that is frowned upon, with all the interrogations and introspection there have been, it'd be strange to see them being all lovey-dovey and indulging in their mutual love without any problems.

I'd love to see that struggle with part-time sweet moments, like in Hoshikawa Ginza District 4. How to deal with their feelings despite what is happening. Staying at just being friends with everything that happens would feel like a let down.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 2:57PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Yeah, how dare they civilly state their structured and well-grounded opinion on the subject that happens to be negative. Even if repetitive, they haven't done anything against the rules. Much less insulted anyone.

It was starting to get old with everyone standing on their grounds, etc. The discussion was clearly going nowhere and was stuck in an infinite loop. I guess antagonizing only cannibal is kind of unfair, though. Let's wait for new chapters for him to happily bash the story senseless! I'll be busy enjoying it :3

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 8:59PM

Hahaha what's with those lolis kicking azz?! Poor bestie XD

joined Feb 1, 2013

You just don't learn, do you? The moment you challenge Nezchan, you've already lost.

Yeah, how dare they civilly state their structured and well-grounded opinion on the subject that happens to be negative. Even if repetitive, they haven't done anything against the rules. Much less insulted anyone.

Anyway, I'm just reluctantly looking forward to the chapter Yuzumori and Mimika finally confront each other once and for all. Maybe the careless comfy vibes would come back and we could pretend these useless overwrought new character additions never happened in the first place.

I was half-joking when I wrote that, like something that a comic book character would say. But honestly, I've observed over my years on this site that Nez is someone you really don't want to get into a protracted debate with.

joined Nov 21, 2016

Those lolis know how to kick ass, dayum.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Probably from deciding cleaning duty.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Jesus. Poor Friend of Mimika. Getting her ass kicked twice in just a few panels even when she's trying to help.. That flying kick though??? Glorious. It's even more glorious because it's ironic. Also, I miss Mimika.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh shit son! Good on her for telling the truth like that.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

She better not go back to being friends with that awful little shit.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Loli Death Battle!!!

Get the metal ready.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Menacing

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Riri seriously doesn't give a damn about spoilers or drama building

joined Nov 30, 2017

Next to citrus, this is the biggest troll of a poster ever.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"WHYWOULDYOUENDTHECHAPTERMIDSENTENCEGO FUCK YOURSELF!!"

my reaction to this chapter. 10/10.2

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Riri seriously doesn't give a damn about spoilers or drama building

Riri is not just any bitch, she's a META-BITCH. she saw us reading Yuzumori-san and decided "f%$@ THEM, too!" Еven the 4th wall knows not to get in her way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.