Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

http://m.buka.cn/read/220806/65552

Dang dang, I feel bad now thinking A-chan was a horrible person.

I always knew A-chan have some sad reasons. But Yukina... and Koharu... and Haruhi....

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To anyone monitoring this series, the anonymous typesetter/raw provider has disappeared.

But when chaosteam wanted to continue this series, /u/ were whole "we are sick of waiting, we will do this instead" :v

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

BTW I talked with Chaosteam. They said they can provide raws for that title if someone is interested.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Raws are on yuri project board.

Ctdkt2vuaaai7ou
joined May 28, 2017

h-how have I never seen this before?
this is amazing...

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

http://m.buka.cn/read/220806/65552

Dang dang, I feel bad now thinking A-chan was a horrible person.

I know she has reason being bitch, but that was a pretty heartbreaking past.
at least they together on that timeless space and become gods in the new world

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

end.
anyone satisfied with the ending?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Nope. Rushed ending. And I'm not into cuckoldry.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm sad, I hope we could have the translated chapter one day. Thank you anyway, it's pretty good up until now, not very original in general but it's nice to see a more complicated setting in yuri stories!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Raws are on yuri project board.

If I read this in raws it would just make me more confused than I really am!

Anyway why doesn't someone pick this up again and translate it? Or can I at least have someone tell me the ending from Ch 6 and then on?

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 2:17AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I heard there is one team interested but it's not 100% sure info. If they would do this it would be their very side project

joined Jan 16, 2016

Can someone post a spoiler summary of what happens and how it ends? I don't believe that .cn link works for me.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Harem tag and/or Love Triangle tag coming soon...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

And as fast as she came torpedoing into a new alternate timeline... just like that, in the blink of an eye... she was gone.

SPLAT!!!

Yes, she was gone...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, guess the manga will be finished next chapter! lol

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 3:19AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Nononononononononono not like that... :(

I know it's an alt-timeline but seeing the person you love suddenly act like a completely different person with their memories gone, then seeing them commit suicide must be one of the most traumatic things someone can experience. I feel absolutely terrible for this Yukina.

joined Jul 7, 2017

Someone spoil me the ending please

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

That legit sucks for Yukina... I mean she was deeply in love and her gf just jumps with a happy face like that. Wow she is going to be really fuckin depressed

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

UGH, these cliffhanger endings!!! And now there's no ongoing scanlation? :(((

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Well this is some messed up Life is Strange-y thing. I feel really bad for Yukina, though. She deserves better. Honestly, they all deserve better. (But esp Yukina I mean what a supportive gf top notch

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

While it was an unbelievably cruel thing to do to Yukina, I understand why she did it. She sees the three kids as HER children and would rather die then live in a world where they don't have chance to live. Whether that's admirable or not depends on your point of view.

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 4:35AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Yukina!! :(

Rinko is so cruel, she could have searched for the other 2 kids, knowing they are hanging around somewhere like Koharu. Now Yukina will feel guilty for the rest of her life in that timeline, thinking that it's her fault for fueling her gf delusion, leading to Rinko taking out her life.

Poor Yukina...

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 6:08AM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Rinko is so cruel, she could have searched for the other 2 kids, knowing they are hanging around somewhere like Koharu. Now Yukina will feel guilty for the rest of her life in that timeline, thinking that it's her fault for fueling her gf delusion, leading to Rinko taking out her life.

Poor Yukina...

yup, rinko would still be dead in that timeline. this is so fucked up xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Poor Yukina...

yup, rinko would still be dead in that timeline. this is so fucked up xD

Nahh, just apply the quantum foam theory and its all good like "reset button"...
There are no multiple timelines, just one, and as changes in past are applied, quantum foam allows for transition of matter and space because of transition in time...
Or something like that, lol...
Now multiverse....thats a whole 'nother thing

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

....i seen the raws...so is it a a yuri family ending???or just a platonic end????!

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 7:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.