Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

the12thdoctor1
joined Jul 14, 2018

And then she died!

Seriously, we need fricking closure!!! What the heck happens next!?

joined Jun 21, 2018

My guess is she has unwillingly changed the future, and A-chan isn't a 'slut' anymore in the future. But the first thing she should've done, was to look at the damn calendar again! Without that I can't tell if it's an alternative future or different point future!

joined Jun 28, 2018

-throws phone-

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 2:40AM

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Is this canceled? abandoned? Shame it's a good read, reminds me of the 2000's film 13 going 30

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

http://m.buka.cn/read/220806/65552

Dang dang, I feel bad now thinking A-chan was a horrible person.

Someone please translate this.

So is this ever going to be translated?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

2 volumes at 10 chapters each, all published already..... It's been just over a year, I'm hopeful but..... are /u/scanlations still translating this? I have a feeling its going to be ongoing for an eternity like Ayume 14..... Oh how the waits continue!

joined Dec 3, 2018

No, after the shitty ending came out everyone lost all interest in translating it. Funny enough, same thing happened to Ayume 14.

last edited at Jan 29, 2019 10:35AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Ok, so I went and asked on /u/ how the story went. Here's what I got when I asked if the ending was bad...

So trash that the end is god requires MC to get NTRed by random guy or else god kills MC every time. So MC decides to let herself get NTRed until the guy dies and then has her hot live in girlfriend NTRed so that she and her childhood friend can be together with MCs three daughter wives.

And here's what I got by asking if the love interest was really a terrible person:

Not sure about that one time line when she turned into a raging hetslut to the point of her own kids hating her and made MC take care of them, but she was able to time travel too and tried to be with the MC but found out that the only time MC didn't die is when they didn't get together. So she figured the only way to save MCs life was to NTR her.

Take all that was a grain of salt, of course.
Now for impression... The plot of the main girl dying sounds annoyingly arbitrary if you ask me, I'd be curious to see how it actually goes. It's good that her love interest wasn't just being terrible for funsies, though, that I appreciate. She was suffering for her yuri like a good girl.

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 8:06AM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

-throws phone-

-throws phone- (2)

Test
joined Jan 9, 2018

Might try and do some lower effort translations later

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Maybe the MC dies everytime because she commits suicide, because going out with her childhood friend would mean the three little girls are not born... I would understand the NTR if it's for that ending.

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 8:01AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Might try and do some lower effort translations later

Please do

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Well, I've just found out about the ending of this one... I can't really say if it was bad or just weird...

This plot could have been excellent, like the movie "The Butterfly Effect". And to be honest, I really thought it was going in that direction after MC's second time travel. It could have provided a lot of chapters with many situations and stories. So much wasted potential...

I still hope the author will draw more manga in the future, I really like her artstyle. Let's just hope that the plots get better.

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

Why the author don't out the new chaps :<

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 12:38AM

Test
joined Jan 9, 2018

Yeah so i said later 2 months ago but i'll probably do it in June

Edit: put it off for so long /u/scans did it lol

last edited at Oct 21, 2019 7:34PM

joined May 12, 2019

WHERE can i read this manga raw

joined May 12, 2019

where can i read full this manga raw

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Gaaah! I just found and read this whole thing and I want to know what happens! I only read the comments just before this one (not any more than a page backwards) but people seem to be saying that it was a bad ending (and Ayame 14?)... I still want the ending though, even if it's bad, at least then I'll not have this cliffhanger haunt me...

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

I don't think most of you guys will like this ending . . . I bought it in amazon jp... Why Aoto Hibiki? Why? (╯°Д °)╯╧╧
I can't say , I dislike it, I can understand why, but why like this...

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 6:23PM

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

Ok, so I went and asked on /u/ how the story went. Here's what I got when I asked if the ending was bad...

So trash that the end is god requires MC to get NTRed by random guy or else god kills MC every time. So MC decides to let herself get NTRed until the guy dies and then has her hot live in girlfriend NTRed so that she and her childhood friend can be together with MCs three daughter wives.

And here's what I got by asking if the love interest was really a terrible person:

Not sure about that one time line when she turned into a raging hetslut to the point of her own kids hating her and made MC take care of them, but she was able to time travel too and tried to be with the MC but found out that the only time MC didn't die is when they didn't get together. So she figured the only way to save MCs life was to NTR her.

Take all that was a grain of salt, of course.
Now for impression... The plot of the main girl dying sounds annoyingly arbitrary if you ask me, I'd be curious to see how it actually goes. It's good that her love interest wasn't just being terrible for funsies, though, that I appreciate. She was suffering for her yuri like a good girl.

What the F lol, ok glad that this thing isn't fully translated then.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

oh boy,i'm glad i checked the thread before reading.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 7:35PM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Well I didn't expect to see that again.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Oh, lord, why do the artstyle has to be so good? I really don't want to go through that ending...

To reply you must either login or sign up.