Forum › Their Story discussion

Fb_img_1511938413891
joined Jul 26, 2015

i smell another "scene" coming up

joined Sep 12, 2015

She is sick!! Is the Only reason for not go!!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I don't like just girls, only you... Just kidding!"

I can't help but feel like that's a jab at some yuri manga series

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Drama incoming! Is the only explanation I will take! crosses fingers

joined May 19, 2016

"I don't like just girls, only you... Just kidding!"

I can't help but feel like that's a jab at some yuri manga series

Qing Tong is the one who said "kidding".

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ah so the kiss wasn't a denouement but a "calm before storm" sort of situation huh. ;)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I really don't think we have to worry about a dead lesbian trope. The author has jumped forward multiple times and shown scenes where they're already together, and there are tons of illustrations of them when they're older.

Not to say there isn't going to be drama along the way, but I doubt there's cause for panic.

SJ is probably sick. Or Xiaonan confessed and she's freaking out. Or there was an accident and she's in the hospital, or she misunderstood something and is in panic mode, or....

Okay, so there's a lot of possibilities.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Nooooooooooooo! Come on, what the fuck?! This is bullshit. What could've happened?! Noooooooo....
Fuck you!
(T^T)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

People's Armed Police arrested her for corrupting the public with yuriness. She's rotting in a cell somewhere, no doubt.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IzzyLebasi posted:

Nooooooooooooo! Come on, what the fuck?! This is bullshit. What could've happened?! Noooooooo....
Fuck you!
(T^T)

Amnesia ... truck kun

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Oh no!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Sun jing T^T

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Someone is disappointed

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Someone caught the dreaded Japanese (in this instance, Chinese) cold.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

Someone caught the dreaded Japanese (in this instance, Chinese) cold.

Well I could pay to see QT nursing SJ

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

fuck...

my thoughts exactly

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

All joking aside; the very fact that this gives Qing Tong the opportunity to realize she actually misses Sun Jing and is sad when not around her is probably rather fortunate for the further development of their relationship. Forces her to actually confront her feelings instead of hiding behind super-friendship.

Maybe.

joined Mar 24, 2016

awww... She waited... I would too.

trustworthy_dolphin.exe
September-13-2011-19-28-17-tumblrlqi9ekuvcl1qewacoo1500
joined Sep 4, 2017

Maybe, that's assuming Sun Jing knows. And had he hurt a girl in the past, is that something he should be protected from or should the girl be protected from Qi Fang?

I also meant "protect him from himself." And my thought was that Sun Jing is the most likely character to know what's up with him. Anyway, looks like I could have been completely off the mark, so I'm just gonna shut up and stay tuned.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Awww. Qiu Tong waited the entire day for her love

Sun Jing I'm worried for You, there is no way she would ever leave QT waiting all day

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

Nooo, my poor baby Qiu Tong waited for a whole day! I can't relate, I'm too proud for that shit. How could she? ;-;

joined Jul 18, 2015

"She never turned up." Bitch, just call her or text her like you did in the first panel! :@

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

NOOOOOOOO! Poor cutie

joined Aug 22, 2016

Maybe, that's assuming Sun Jing knows. And had he hurt a girl in the past, is that something he should be protected from or should the girl be protected from Qi Fang?

I also meant "protect him from himself." And my thought was that Sun Jing is the most likely character to know what's up with him. Anyway, looks like I could have been completely off the mark, so I'm just gonna shut up and stay tuned.

Indeed, if someone were to know, Sun Jing would. However, I was thinking that if it is something serious then Qi Fang may not have told Sun Jing in fear of losing a friend, or for some other reason. I don't know about off the mark, I just think we view the situation differently. And if Qi Fang did commit a horrible act in the past, I feel that he needs to face it.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

Considering the fact that both of them were worried the other would catch a cold, and that Qiu Tong has Sun Jing's jacket when Sun Jing went back to get that drunk girl, it seems pretty story-driven towards Sun Jing actually being sick. I'm thinking 85-90% chance she caught a cold due to not having her jacket, and she is either so sick she is physically unable to call Qiu Tong or Qiu Tong forgot her phone at home/turned it off for school. While I agree some drama will likely occur depending on the story/author, it doesn't always have to be super-serious relationship drama. The whole basketball fiasco was actually supposed to be drama filled, but it wasn't the typical hostile-type of drama that could have occurred and ended with both sides being on somewhat amicable terms with each other.

We of course won't really know till a later update, but I'm almost positive that Sun Jing is just sick and is unable to inform Qiu Tong for one reason or another.

To reply you must either login or sign up.