Forum › Cotton Candy discussion

joined Sep 30, 2016

are there raws of next chapters?

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Whelp, since we are waiting on chapter 3 does anyone want to take bets on whether it will be Mii or Hinako who makes the first move to patch things up?

I'm betting that Mii will curl up in a hermit ball, and Hinako will be irritable and have a public blow up with friends (or other students) because she doesn't have her Mii-chan fix, and with then pester Mii until Mii gets angry and confesses.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

damn... that cliffhanger tho -_-

joined Sep 11, 2014

what are they even talking about??? Girls can hold hands and even make out and people still assume they're just gals being pals around where I'm from

joined Jun 12, 2015

Finally translated. Now waiting for The Girls' Arcadia.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Whelp, since we are waiting on chapter 3 does anyone want to take bets on whether it will be Mii or Hinako who makes the first move to patch things up?

I could, but idk if you want, since I know how it ends.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

Oh my gawd this is literally what is happening to me right now lol. There is this girl in my class that really likes to hold hands so we link our hands all the time. Sometime she even gently rubs my hands while saying shits like: "you're so cute" and "your hands are so soft". I think I've fallen for her but of course im too scared to say anything :p

joined Sep 16, 2014

This is really cute, i like it.
But im a little confused. Why is holding hands between girls here percieved as romantic? Skinship of the sort are common between girls who are close friends with each other. Also, isn't the opposite the one that bears the real issue here? Most times when two girls in a romantic relationship hold hands in public, people would assume they're just friends.
Although i can understand MC's perspective though.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

All this hand-holding. This series is so lewd.

Pure depravity!

What I have been thinking the whole time.

Mii is a passive character who never actually does anything except clumsily attempt to restore the status quo. Unless she somehow grows a spine in the final chapter, my money is definitely on Hinako.

But im a little confused. Why is holding hands between girls here percieved as romantic? Skinship of the sort are common between girls who are close friends with each other. Also, isn't the opposite the one that bears the real issue here? Most times when two girls in a romantic relationship hold hands in public, people would assume they're just friends.

Note how only two people have actually called Mii's tendency to hold hands gross: a kid who cared too much about appearances and was possibly touch-averse; and Hinako's salty ex-boyfriend who is probably still pissed at her for being less girly that she appeared at first.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Ugghh.. My heart!

┴┴~ \ ( ° △ ° \ |||)

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 3:52AM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Oh my gawd this is literally what is happening to me right now lol. There is this girl in my class that really likes to hold hands so we link our hands all the time. Sometime she even gently rubs my hands while saying shits like: "you're so cute" and "your hands are so soft". I think I've fallen for her but of course im too scared to say anything :p

Do it

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Do it

Just do it. She won't know if you don't tell her.

Also, Takemiya Jin gave us this page:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_woman_next_door_part_b#28

joined Dec 26, 2016

I love this I love original yuri more than anything

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Fluffly to look at, sticky to the touch"

How lewd!

And not that I don't like it, but Galette sure seems to be intent on bringing back the good old classic yuri.

My bet is on the Café master helping them fixing things and they lived Happily Ever After, married "in America".

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

"you're so great with your hands"

that damn cliffhanger tho

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 8:44AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Khoaikk posted:

Before confessing BECAUSE YOU MUST try rubbing her hand the same way and see her reaction, that way is easier

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Do it

Inb4 their friendship is ruined and their school life too.

Never listen to advice on the interweb. Listen to yourself.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Omg. There's got to be more. Three chapters oh cruel fate. Lol but seriously It's good Like on parwith the big aka main yYuri out there.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Do it

Yeah, listen to yourself and be just like Mii. Hold everything to yourself.

Fuck no! DO IT NOW!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Omg, you know nothing about the people involved and you give orders. The worst. Life is not a manga.

Btw, Mii didn't listen to herself. She listened to the people who said it was gross.

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 11:07AM

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Omg, you know nothing about the people involved and you give orders. The worst. Life is not a manga.

Btw, Mii didn't listen to herself. She listened to the people who said it was gross.

Yes, life is not a manga. But things will not happen if you just sit on your butt and do nothing about it. If things did not work out, fuck it, at least you tried. It is better to try than to blame society for your own lack of initiative. I'm not ordering anyone to follow my advice (it was supposed to be a joke)

If she shared her own situation on the internet, it is only normal for people to come out with their own point of view. Do not take all the comments in a topic about a gay manga very seriously.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan posted:

While I don't really disagree with the bolded part people do kinda have a point. You can't just sit around waiting for something to happen. Yes there's a risk to their friendship. But at the same time if you refuse to take risks then there's very little chance of things ever changing.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Can't wait for new chapter ;-;

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

While I don't really disagree with the bolded part people do kinda have a point. You can't just sit around waiting for something to happen. Yes there's a risk to their friendship. But at the same time if you refuse to take risks then there's very little chance of things ever changing.

I feel like the solution in the manga, is pretty much the best advice people could give to this person as well, but well, I'd need to spoil the chapter 3 first. So I guess wait for when YP get to last chapter?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oddly, you seem to assume that this person will blindly follow the advice of random strangers on the internet, without regard to her situation. "Order" suggest a compulsion to obey. Would you feel compelled to obey advice from someone you've never met? In other words, don't get your knickers in a knot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.