Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

I generally assume that people who talk about having bad relationships with their siblings are mostly talking about childhood. It's much harder to get along when you're all under the same roof and have to share a room and such, but once you become more mature and also live apart, it's much easier. Worst case, you just never have any reason to think about one another, and it's hard to maintain hatred at such a distance.

Yeah, I'm talking about when you're actively interacting with them and living with them too. My sister and I always got along very well even when we lived together and shared a room.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I've never gotten along that well with my older sister at all and it's gotten much worse since I became an adult. We have no common interests and she reacts negatively/angrily to everything I do or say. Also have an older brother who I haven't had a conversation with since I was a little kid, don't know what's up with him. I think my family's just weird.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is getting better and better!

Now I want more of Yoh and Miki!

joined Dec 28, 2016

Insignificant posted:

I agree. If they do the story would be more of hatred rather then love. Well in my case it's like that. Three sisters and three brothers, I'm the oldest...

The more and more I hear about other's relationships with siblings the more I realize that my siblings and I are outliers. I'm the oldest as well and have always gotten along extremely well with my sister. And while it's a bit different with our younger half-siblings due to being so much older than them and living in an entirely different state we've always gotten along great as well. Always confuses me to hear that others struggle to get along so much.

Similar situation here as well (though I'm a guy). Younger sister and younger brother (each 2 years apart) and we always get along great. Honestly I sometimes beat up on my brother and sister sometimes when I was a kid but I never remember getting into a shouting match with my siblings. I can't remember ever being truly angry at them or them truly angry at me.

joined May 24, 2014

Incest runs in the family, XD

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Maybe "Aunt" is just cover, and the two families (white haired sisters, black haired sisters) aren't actually related.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Maybe "Aunt" is just cover, and the two families (white haired sisters, black haired sisters) aren't actually related.

Is this your first time reading something from this author?

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

As it turns out, incestous lesbianism is genetic, who would've thought?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Damn, I love this tsundere so much :3

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

ok now that there is an incest tag relationships better start forming left and right

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

WE GOT INCEST TAG, FELLAS!
AND ON TOP OF IT, TWO OLDER SISTERS LIVING AS HUSBAND AND WIFE

NOW WE'RE TALKING
MOCHIVERSE IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Young Miki looks so cuuute and mad hahahaha

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The Generation Xerox Syndrome runs strong in this family. The moment I saw the aunt I immediately thought "SHE'S GOTTA BE MIKI'S ROLE MODEL!"

Now we just need Mochi to give names and personalities to the two new members of this family: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch16#2 (second panel, the two kids to the right)

The short-haired blonde seems androgynous enough to be either a boyish-looking girl or an actual boy).

last edited at Nov 10, 2017 10:44PM

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Thus the incest tag arrives and things keep getting better :D

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

The short-haired blonde seems androgynous enough to be either a boyish-looking girl or an actual boy).

This is Mochi. Definitely a girl ;)

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

VICTORY!!!!~

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Page 2, second panel, I think this is the first time Tsubomi is actually depicted here. I was starting to fear she was only meant as a "Yuri Family" one-shot character + "Met My Sister" side character, but was not included here.

The moment I saw the aunt I immediately thought "SHE'S GOTTA BE MIKI'S ROLE MODEL!"

Lol, that was what I was thinking as well, what with the dyed hair and perpetual frown.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That would be a reasonable plot line for most mangaka but for Mochi I just don't seem it lol. Mochi ADDS incest at every opportunity, not finds ways to take it out.

Great chapter.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait how come they jabe children if they are in love with each other?

Science babies? Perhaps....

1505077_778893952199317_3085469460131247490_n
joined Jul 2, 2016

Has the aunt's children appeared in Mochi's works?

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I feel like at any moment any one of these women will come find me and rip out my stomach thru my mouth and for some reason I'm ok with it.

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

It's mentioned in the story that they had gone through divorce and only started living together when the grandma passed away.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

Children are from previous Het marriages. They've both divorced.

sekuhara posted:

I'll try to find out. Gotta update the chart, after all. Also, since we found out today that Karaoke Employee (More Than Friends?) and Public Morals girl are the same.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Holy shit you guys are basically translating this in real time, if the twitter timestamp is the first release of it. So used to reading yuri manga that was released like 4 years before it gets translated...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch16

I think that's supposed to be like ginseng or something, but it just looks like Auntie is a follower of Cthulhu.

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 12:46AM

joined Dec 20, 2016

I'll try to find out.

I don't think so thusfar, none of the characters have similar features thus far (including BG ones) unless puberty hit them like a truck, like Kana. Besides, that blonde one looks important enough to show up later. Probably.

Here's the new version of the old chart.

https://i.imgur.com/02JCtY8.png
I swear, I thought Miki and Yoh were already together. I predict that this will be like that SakuHima Doujin that was featured a while back.

Ayumu, not Ayamu

To reply you must either login or sign up.