Forum › Their Story discussion

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

in that new art aren't they both in wedding dresses

joined Mar 21, 2017

So the translators blog shared this today https://youtu.be/IzoydQ3B9w4

An audio drama group have done an English version of part of the Manhwa.

Some of the voices are kinda comical.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 3:33AM

joined Aug 4, 2014

Catching up with the latest strips and oh come on... Sun Jing's team lost with those pricks? After Qiu Tong openly cheered for her? Not like I'm advocating for the power of female boners but damn, I was expecting some good pay off and that dude with spiky hair really deserve to get his ass kicked. Well, maybe next time, at least basketball thing is done, not big on sports in comics or sports in general (although SJ looks sooooo cool in her sport outfit :P)

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Raws are out.. Is yaoi_blcd the official translator for tamen?? I saw someone post in instagram and it has a different translation..

joined Mar 21, 2017

Raws are out.. Is yaoi_blcd the official translator for tamen?? I saw someone post in instagram and it has a different translation..

Yaoi_blcd is official. Find their tumblr, that's how i stay up to date. : )

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 12:45AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Yeah i know. Im updated with tamen as well. Its just that i saw a post on instagram and its not their work. Plus it was posted early on than the post in Yaoi_blcd.. Im just wondering who is translating it other than them but yaoi_blcd work is well done.. Thumbs up with a super fast update.. I finally have my discord account so im super updated now..Hahaha

joined Nov 27, 2016

Is Tamen de gushi only a webcomic or does it have a hardcopy

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 8:28AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

For what i know it does have a hardcopy. The raw one, not the translated version. Not sure tho. I just saw some picture that someone holding a hardcopy.. Or maybe they printing it illegally??, so im.not too sure.. Hahaha

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yeah i know. Im updated with tamen as well. Its just that i saw a post on instagram and its not their work. Plus it was posted early on than the post in Yaoi_blcd.. Im just wondering who is translating it other than them but yaoi_blcd work is well done.. Thumbs up with a super fast update.. I finally have my discord account so im super updated now..Hahaha

Ah, that i have no idea sorry.

Yeah yaoi_blcd are pretty quick which is good.

joined Jul 19, 2014

Original English article can be found here:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/china-gay-online-ban-homosexual-a7818166.html

Here is summary of the laws I've found on another forum:
" China's Television and Media Committee recently released the following guidelines for things that should be discouraged from showing. They are all extremely vague.

(一)不符合国情和社会制度,有损国家形象,危害国家统一和社会稳定

Don't show unlawful stuff or things that threaten social stability.

(二)有损民族团结

Don't show stuff that promotes minority conflicts.

(三)违背国家宗教政策

Don't preach weird religions and cults.

(四)宣扬封建迷信,违背科学精神

Don't preach superstition and fake science.

(五)渲染恐怖暴力,展示丑恶行为,甚至可能诱发犯罪

Don't show excessive violence or entice people to commit crimes.

(六)渲染淫秽色情和庸俗低级趣味

Don't show sexually deviant stuff.

(七)侮辱或者诽谤他人

Don't commit libel.

(八)歪曲贬低民族优秀文化传统

Don't show racist stereotypes about minorities.

(九)危害社会公德,对未成年人造成不良影响的

Don't show stuff that's harmful to kids.

Of these, there's some debate on number 6, and what constitutes as "sexual deviancy". Though the government has never, and probably will never, out-and-out say officially that homosexuality is included as a sexual deviancy, people will assume it, and various politicians will support it.

But censorship isn't as well enforced as people think it is in China - and the Television and Media Committee alone doesn't have the right to pull a show off the screen, they need to go through a legal process to determine if the show actually violated various terms.

As an example, rule number 4 technically bans all depiction of ghosts and monsters, but Japanese-style ringu movies are still very popular in China. "

Source: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/china-bans-online-depictions-of-abnormal-relationships.544564/

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Love how Sun Jing flirts unabashedly with Qiu Tong, who just takes it as if it's natural.

She will bloom into her and eventually become hers.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

For what i know it does have a hardcopy. The raw one, not the translated version. Not sure tho. I just saw some picture that someone holding a hardcopy.. Or maybe they printing it illegally??, so im.not too sure.. Hahaha

It's officialy printed in Chinese (I have that book click )

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Could not resist, so I went to the evil site. In line with what Nya said above, I adore how they are basically dating, or close to, without actually having a "will you be my girlfriend"/"we are now dating" moment. They just kind of... evolved into it. From that initial shock and something that looked almost like a rejection from Qiu Tong, over those moments when she would look embarrassed by Sun Jing's display of feelings, all the way to this point, when Sun Jing openly flirts, and Qiu Tong just takes it, and looks pleased. I actually hope they really skip the "we are now officially a couple" thing entirely, and just slide into it gradually, as they have been doing this whole time.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Their Story panorama
https://m.weibo.cn/z/panorama?oid=1042143:e98f8064f75088182c7b634cbc0b6ddb

Dude on the ceiling, tho...

joined Aug 22, 2017

When is the next update? I find it really nice! I'm super excited to read more this story

joined Oct 1, 2017

Also waiting for the next update.. went through all of it in a few hours!

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Also waiting for the next update.. went through all of it in a few hours!

Check translators tumblr - http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com
There are all the new chapters.

joined Apr 27, 2015

Whoa I'm not crazy for seeing a sudden art and hair style change between 139 and 140 right? Sun Jing suddenly looks super prettier/cooler

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

... is there a third girl involved now? Are we doing this now? Hmmmm well let's see what happens I guess.

Thanks for the big update, this series never fails to be entertaining.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Man I really love this story, though the anachronistic order is a bit off-putting.

joined Sep 6, 2015

... is there a third girl involved now? Are we doing this now? Hmmmm well let's see what happens I guess.

Just an admirer, I honestly can not see it going down the obstacle route in any way, shape, or form, the main couple is just too much into each other by this point for such a plot to work. Then again, people have said the same for Yuzumori before the evil loli appeared... watch me swallow my words here... though I hope not.

Lol, before I kind of disliked the fact this work has so many side characters, and would spend protracted periods turning the focus away from the main couple, but I noticed that over time I actually grew to like that, and I think the whole cast is entertaining. I like all this friendly interactions and rivalries going on. Hope to see much more of all of them.

Also, hnnng... that birthday at the end, they both look so pretty, it is crazy!

C29f727d816b87c23ddab923495e135f241f8f99_hq
joined Apr 9, 2016

I noticed something very important and I might be wrong but that girl at the end of the 19/10 update, isn't that the same girl that invited sun jing to her birthday in the first chapters uploaded, dude the author was planning this from the beginning XD

Lol I might be wrong, don't take this seriously

last edited at Oct 20, 2017 2:51AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

I noticed something very important and I might be wrong but that girl at the end of the 19/10 update, isn't that the same girl that invited sun jing to her birthday in the first chapters uploaded, dude the author was planning this from the beginning XD

I think she is. She is also the girl who keeps asking Sun Jing to hang out (20/05 update), but apparently gets rejected often (since Sun Jing bolts as soon as school is over to go be all lovey-dovey with Qiu Tong).

last edited at Oct 20, 2017 3:03AM

joined May 21, 2015

Yes, same girl. she's also the one who wanted to take notes for SJ when she hurt her arm and the one who gave her water during gym class XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.