Forum › Posts by popointhemoomoo_12

popointhemoomoo_12
Their Story discussion 23 Jun 09:05
joined Jun 3, 2017

Is Tamen de gushi only a webcomic or does it have a hardcopy

For what i know it does have a hardcopy. The raw one, not the translated version. Not sure tho. I just saw some picture that someone holding a hardcopy.. Or maybe they printing it illegally??, so im.not too sure.. Hahaha

popointhemoomoo_12
Their Story discussion 23 Jun 07:58
joined Jun 3, 2017

Yaoi_blcd is official. Find their tumblr, that's how i stay up to date. : )

Yeah i know. Im updated with tamen as well. Its just that i saw a post on instagram and its not their work. Plus it was posted early on than the post in Yaoi_blcd.. Im just wondering who is translating it other than them but yaoi_blcd work is well done.. Thumbs up with a super fast update.. I finally have my discord account so im super updated now..Hahaha

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Me like this. Anyone who have a discord for this. Please hit me up.. And yeah this isnt yuri?? So i dont know why people hating it because its not yuri. I like the art and the story revolves it. Hahaha. So maybe im simpleton., but im still digging it..

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 7:51AM

popointhemoomoo_12
Their Story discussion 23 Jun 00:31
joined Jun 3, 2017

Raws are out.. Is yaoi_blcd the official translator for tamen?? I saw someone post in instagram and it has a different translation..

popointhemoomoo_12
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 Jun 10:32
joined Jun 3, 2017

I really dont care who.end up with shorty. But what annoys me if she did end up with pinkie is that the drama between the two. If ever they end up together, well hell im damned.. After all your bullshit and ends up together. Yep you guys are a joke. You should not prolong the agony and just live happily.. Well if no agony then there wont be a story for us anyway. So whatever. Hahaha. in The first place they should have ended up together and blondie should be let loose (tho im team blondie).. Hahaha. So much crap for crap. Only shorty have a good swing on both girls. Cant say she 's a lucky shit head with no spine at all.. Hahahahha,, shorty does not deserve both on them in my opinion. They should just split up the three of them and live happily on their own. Hahahaha.

popointhemoomoo_12
WDTFS fans - off topic 19 Jun 19:41
joined Jun 3, 2017

What if.. all of them didnt end up with each other and ends up going with their seperate ways.. Hahaha. Now that's an ending and a fucking joke. Hahaha. Just fuck the drama and get over it. Its kinda annoying. Hahahah

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

This is nice.. There is an extra where all the bday are shown.. Hahaha.. And all of the bdays are celebrated.. It feels warm and fuzzy.. I like it..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

You've been using cliche alot. Well, its not cliche in a way, honestly, cause before this chap, no one would ever think Seju would leave the house on her own. Its only typical cliche when you actually can guess all of it. Now that the chap like this, it is there for you to see, you'll go "oh, its cliche, she has dramatically left....". How it leads her to do that is not that cliche. You read wdtfs, you should consider the progression on how it happens like that, not just the result, you'll find wdtfs actually very detailed on building it, building the situation and gives you a surprise but actually it wont be a surprise if you go back amd read again, you"ll go "ah, they've actually build this to have this". That's how wdtfs is.

Wow dude. Youre really onto this. I just said cliche because on how most dramas are made.. Meaning the part where the argument of seju and sumin.. Where sumin is looking for the scarf and seju taking it the wrong way.. And beside even if i think that way. WDTFS is very unpredictable. I did imagine some scenes that it might happen but turns out different.

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hmmm.. Easy said than done dont you think., so if you seen someone whom you havent seen before and gonna say that she still like you., and waiting for an answer can you tell her that instantly.. I dunno maybe blondie is thinking she is her best friend and by giving answer it will change their relationship., something like that. On my perspective ok.. She's afraid of change perhaps and leave her hanging.. And dawoons return conveniently after blondie and shorty's love quarrel.. So i think dawoons return are in the middle of having a chance and not.. Yeah. Nice talking to you too.. I dont kbow if im having a point here tho. But that's how i think..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

I dont know why people are arguing about the ring.. Well blondie left it in pinkie's house.. She did not took it.. But she used it to take of the advantage of the fact for blondie to see her on top of shorty.. And for what shorty is saying about taking., maybe not in a literal sense of taking,. Meaning she saw the ring throw to blondie and tho she did not see it personally.. But blondie said she left it somewhere, dunno if shorty knew blondie left the ring in pinkie's house.. Hahahhaah.. Maybe that's how.she gave meaning to that scene.. Well i dont know for sure but its how i analyze it on how she wants to give meaning.. But how the hell i know, im not the character.. Hahaha.. So yeah. Basically,. The wording in the last chapter is out of point for me., but of course that's how shorty see's it,, it will be her point., and how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hmm. Dont you think nami is.. She just do what she wanted.. And i like how blunt she told shorty about how shorty felt with pinkie (like im gonna slap this to your face).. Well, the sex with shorty, she like her before right,, maybe trying to test the waters?? Tho she knows from the start she doesnt have a chance.. Hahahha.. And yeah its not right to fuck a friend but in their case they're still end up as friends., and in pinkie's case.. I dunno she doesnt care about the arranged marriage so, its kinda convenient for her., even if its annoying.. Either way its funny how she dealt with both of the marriage partner and nami.. Hahahha well to be honest nami is one of the fellow if real, i want to hang out with.. Hahahahha

I think in blondie's case over dawoon (Well i didnt see you for years so, i never expect you to harbor anymore feeling for me).. Tho yeah theyre friends but to asked again something at the same time after a.break up.. That's a no.. It might been seen as a rebound or using the other party for convinience if you asked me..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Oh sorry dont know how to used this site.. I'll do that..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Curious... why do you like nami?

Oh yeah. Im quite lazy actually.. Well i like her character,, eccentric.. She got her ways to things that is not conventional., she is right on the money all the time.. I like her a lot. But not in a sense that she.will have any relationship with the three.. I mean just herself is fine...

For dawoon. She isnt bad but i dont like how she rush things.. she said she can wait but rushing blondie with her answer.. Maybe if she just really waited patiently,. Maybe, just maybe blondie can have a change of hearts.. Well of course, what's done is done... Hahahahaha and team gaji course of story is blondie end game with shorty...

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

Ah no.. Im not anonymous.. I have the same username here and mgg.. Yeah. Same as mgg they are diverse as well.. Tho im having a hard time reading the thread there.. So i found this forum site amusing.. Sure.. But why do people here dont like blondie anyway or something along those lines??<

Hahaha... I didn't write that I don't like Sungji. When people talked about something that you don't like about you, it doesn't mean they "dislike you". That is why, we need to filter things. As we grow older, our views changes as our knowledge increases. That is why when I read something I don't take it in a face value. I consider the person writing it.
In respect to Sungji, I don't take her in a face value. If you observed in the 3rd season cover, Sungji was covered in black. Something the authors are not showing us here.
As for Seju and Sumin, these are characters that are greatly misunderstood... So, I talked a lot about them in accordance to the narrative tools used by the authors.

If it helps, I like the characters in ascending order: Dawoon, Seju, Sumin, Sungji, Pporong, Nami...hehe

leeyoon0510
1. You did not read Dawoon's answer to Sungji's question in chap. 66. It is important since it is an analogy to chapter 82. If I may just point out, analogy is widely used in discussion/arguments to draw out the truth or understanding.

1. You didn't read a comment here about Trigger Points.

In as much I would like to elaborate it, I think it would be wise if I should not. We will just go in a circle. There is no common ground for both of us. I tried reaching out by requesting you to read Dawoon's answer. I believe, you can find answer to your own question.:-)

But you cannot deny the fact but some people are not fond of her.. Hahaha. But in my list... I like nami,. The white dog., the brother ( i like him when he cried) sunji, seju, lastly will be sumin..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

I think it can go either way personally. I prefer Sungji over Seju but as a Sumin "fan" whoever she ends up with has to be comopletely based on her own decision.

To me it's too overly dramatic to ever happen in reality lol.

No shit right.. If this happen in real life,. But i really wanna see like an animation for this, tho its not or never gonna happen in the future.. Oh,, im not a fan of shorty. Too much drama on her part.. But of course without that where is the thrill right.. Im warming up on her a bit,, finally she's getting spine for something she think is for her well being

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit like "The hero get's the girl".

Hmm yeah. I guess the story is heading that way anyway. I always read the word healing. This manwha is all about healing., for me i think so too. Its nearing its end so i believe that this will have a cliche one.. Like the main will stay and pinkie will be ok even if she doesnt have shorty.. Something like that. But i like the argument here, one with shorty irony.. She said that she dont care then again after what happened to pinkie.. She cannot ignore that.. What the hell dude.. Hahaha. Good thing this is just a story. If this is in reality.. My God what kinda of joke they're doing.. Hahahahha

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

I've read your comments here right from the start. And if you are anonymous in mgg, then I've read it too including ken ,doctor. I was curious since they had been talking it here.

I actually change the word "evil" to "bad" in my comment herr just for anonymous in mgg. But you never read anything beyond that, right?

As what sia ue said, we are diversed here. We can just handle each other's arguments without being pathetic, ad hominem attackers and outrageously cognitively dissonant.

If you are #teamblond, it would be nice to hear from you. I actually hungered for substantive argument that is why I came back here and I am articulate in writing rather than graphics. Dynasty Forum suits me very fine. I was MIA for a year here because I went to a secret FB group. I don't go from one forum to another at the same time.

Ah no.. Im not anonymous.. I have the same username here and mgg.. Yeah. Same as mgg they are diverse as well.. Tho im having a hard time reading the thread there.. So i found this forum site amusing.. Sure.. But why do people here dont like blondie anyway or something along those lines??

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

@popointhemoomoo_12
Lol. I like how you write. I imagine this is exactly how "The Dude" would type, so chilled.

Hahahaha. Oh?? you really did come here.. How is it? The forum.. You really are a hardcore pinkie hater.. Hahaha. But whatever im gonna read everything you guys post..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Once upon a time, I were on Teampink. However, at around chapter 46, I started accepting the fact that it's Teamblonde endgame. Now, I just hope that Seju is living happily. Not sure if stuffs here are fun to read or not. But no worry, let's try it out. :'D You may try reading stuffs here or posting anything, an opinion or a question, here anytime you would like to, and see it by yourself. I'm kind of a Sumin fan. xD I like tsundere characters.

Well im warming up to shorty, but im still not a fan.. Hahhaha. in ch 82 that kiss mark that blondie left and she likes it., yeah that reaction is golden.. Its cute and i never imagine her character to like it.. Plus she didnt wipe it when pinkie saw it.. So its kinda funny.. Well thanks for the acceptance here,, you people are very kind.. Hahahha. I just love talking to people with same interest..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Oh yeah? What team are you., if you mind telling.. Im quite curious.. The tread in mangago is hard to follow., that's why im looking for some thread that's fun to read. And yeah i stumble upon here.. And its pretty crazy.. Im team blond actually and i never hate pinkie.. In three of them im not fond of shorty.. She's kinda annoying as fuck.. Hahaha..

If you're not fond of Seju, I dont recommend you to read all the comments here, they're mostly Seju-focus but I welcome all kind of commenters, lol.

Well, you'll feel overwhelmed when you read the forum if you're a teamblonde fan

Nah. Im.good.. I've read most of it anyway.. Its crazy actually with a lot of theories.. Hahhaa. But its fun... I dont hate people with other opinions.. Its where the fun in conversation starts..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

Yeah yeah. But if i didnt asked they will never know.. Right?? Hahaha. Either way.. But i say,, people here really love pinkie.. Oh im not used using a forum as well im quite confused on the setting so if i misunderstood something, please understand my confussion.. Hahah

It's okay to let them know it, no worry. :'D And really, not everyone here is a Seju fan. It's just that the members here who are Seju fans are a bit more active than Teamblonde fans. There really is no any history about any Teamblonde fan being eaten alive by Seju fans nor killing themself out of frustrations from discussing with people here either.

Oh yeah? What team are you., if you mind telling.. Im quite curious.. The tread in mangago is hard to follow., that's why im looking for some thread that's fun to read. And yeah i stumble upon here.. And its pretty crazy.. Im team blond actually and i never hate pinkie.. In three of them im not fond of shorty.. She's kinda annoying as fuck.. Hahaha..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Dude. Well i did not intend too actually, iwas just curious about how the hell did they end up here., so i thought they argued here as well..

I brought them here. :'D

Well anyway.. Its true its a forum.. Everyone entitled in their own opinion.. So chill peepzzz.. We like to have a good conversation wouldnt you agree??

Agree. :'D

Yeah yeah. But if i didnt asked they will never know.. Right?? Hahaha. Either way.. But i say,, people here really love pinkie.. Oh im not used using a forum as well im quite confused on the setting so if i misunderstood something, please understand my confussion.. Hahah

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 2:24AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo
Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't be matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Dude. Well i did not intend too actually, iwas just curious about how the hell did they end up here., so i thought they argued here as well.. Well anyway.. Its true its a forum.. Everyone entitled in their own opinion.. So chill peepzzz.. We like to have a good conversation wouldnt you agree??

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

So yeah. Sorry about talking about it, sorry if i talk it here,, i didnt intend to make people argue., tho i know that it couldnt be helped when talking about blondie, pinkie and shorty. We have our favorite characters to defend and so much devotion in the story,, so i get it..... I didnt know it will errupt in dynasty reader as well.. Ahmm.. I just believe that we have our opinion on the matter.., so let's respect one another,, let's give peace.. Hahahaha. ლ(´ڡ`ლ) ok and so yeah... I know its not a big deal but i just wanna rraise my thoughts on this.. So lets be respectable with one another and opinions on the matter.. Hahahaha (๑•ㅂ•)و✧,, i just post it mangago earlier.. So yeah.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 12:03AM