Forum › Fragtime discussion

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

LustGreed posted:

F*ck..my phone can't read the ch 0 T.T

For anyone who can't read it try this instead. I reuploaded the chapter to an Imgur album with a resized (albeit poorly because I couldn't be bothered downloading it, editing it, then reuplading it so it's badly jpeg compressed) first page so it shouldn't cause people so many issues.

My guess is someone accidentally keyed in an extra zero when scaling it (and used nearest neighbor resampling) and didn't notice, causing it to be upsized.

Administrators take note: So... If I edited that image carefully back to it's original size (pixels 1 to 1 instead of almost 10 to 1) and then re-uploaded the zip file, would that be a problem? (After all, it would no longer be exactly what the scanlator provided, but would still be the same image with no loss of pixels.)

yeah gimme the resize pls

Resized image is uploaded. I resized it to 1477 x 2168 using nearest neighbor after carefully getting the number of pixels. There should be no loss in image quality. Note, if your browser already has the supersize image in it's cache, it will keep trying to use that. But hopefully people who couldn't get it before can get it now.

Edit: Hitting reload used to force it to load the updated image, but I noticed a while back that it doesn't do that anymore. Can someone tell me how to force Chrome to download the updated image instead of using the one in the cache?

last edited at May 22, 2017 11:15PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Edit: Hitting reload used to force it to load the updated image, but I noticed a while back that it doesn't do that anymore. Can someone tell me how to force Chrome to download the updated image instead of using the one in the cache?

shift+F5

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Woah, that ending... I don't mind it being a movie at all!

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I was half-expecting this to turn out way more fucked up than it actually did. I'm glad it didn't!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Ahhhhhh nothing like re-reading this manga. Hahahaha!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

The translation on these latest chapters is pretty rough. Pointing that out in a note at the end doesn't make it better.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

The translation on these latest chapters is pretty rough. Pointing that out in a note at the end doesn't make it better.

im honestly surprised that no one has pointed out the name change by now as well.

hopefully Yuri Project decides to finish their scanlation for this.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Just read the chap 0 and realize that the last page of chap 0 and the las page of the final chap are the same but with a different meaning.

Nice catch!!! That little details are soooooo awesome I love them!!!!

Thanks for uploading the prequel. I love it when a story is brought to full circle like that; makes it feel so satisfyingly complete.

crushingbobs
joined Jul 25, 2016

Translator here.

I apologize if you guys didn't like the last few chapters. You are welcome to re-do them since I've already translated it.
I didn't even need to translate it as I could easily just read the Chinese raws and leave you guys in the dust. instead, I felt like YP was taking a long as f*** time in doing it so I decided to be nice and translate for everyone that might have been waiting on it.

Also, I will reiterate, if you think doing something like this is so easy, go ahead and make a fixed version to your taste. I already did the hard part of translating everything for you.

As for YP I have reached out to them when I released the chapter 14 but they never got back to me and then decided to release their version. Well, have fun waiting on their glacial pace.

last edited at Jun 12, 2017 4:29PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Re-reading this. It's so beautiful. I'm crying.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Finally got around to reading this recently, since I'd been waiting to do it all in one piece.

What a stressful read. Every chapter I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, and not sure if I wanted to keep going and see someone getting hurt. But yeah, it was a great story in the end, after all that.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

I think this manga is masterful. Everything, even the cringier parts of the ride fit together to form a wonderfully put together whole.

I liked it even better the second time, being able to knowingly focus on how very deep it goes without the stress of things taking a turn for the worst.

I only wish there was a flirty extra. Those girls deserve it after such intense character developpement

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

This is a good cute story that doesn't seem all that clichéd . Would be interesting if someone made this into a live action film. I could see it happening

joined Jun 28, 2017

Unfortunately it does have the same cliché as most stories.
Again I must wonder: Why does the writer give the black haired girl this completely nonsensical out there psychological problem that she needs to be saved from by others.
How I would love to read a story where that isn't the case and the black haired girl is normal, happy and confident.
At least Haruka was apparently happy and confident though and this didn't turn out into some melodramatic angsty drama.
But after all Misuzu and Haruka are a very cute couple and it was nice reading about them exploring each other and getting closer trough solving the mistakes they made in reading each other.
It felt very recognisable because it showed high school students being idiots and delinquents and not being nice people all the time without falling too much into arche type territory, apart from the whole damsel in distress thing of course.
But like so many Yuri stories it's such a crime that this ended after the mututal confession.
I wish Yuri mangaka would learn there are people who want to see the couple they had so much invested in spend some time flirting and dating and having a good time together after the dramatic arc ends.
All in all, this was one of the better Yuri stories I've read. I really like Haruka and Misuzu. I'm happy they got a happy ending.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Aaaaaah, the first time I read this it was ongoing and I had a long time gap between releases, I kept re-reading from the beginning every time it updated but it was always full of puzzles and I couldn't gasp all of it, so I didn't enjoy it as much as NOW. I'm reading it again after years HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN 5 YEARS!? time passes way too quick and now I can say this was pretty gorgeous, I loved all of it, real nice story and characters, just loved it.

last edited at May 4, 2018 12:06AM

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Okay, this... made me feel things. Not just the fluffiness that good yuri always makes me feel- in fact, it was a bit weak on that front- but rather, how much I related to Moritani (Moriya?).
Like, I first discovered this series in 2014, but it wasn't done yet and I lost track of it pretty quickly. I think I rediscovered it again at some point, but once again completely forgot about it.
But then, I found it now, and it suddenly means a whole lot more to me than it did the first two times.
Mainly because of the scenes where Moritani gathers up all of her courage and determination and just DOES something that she's scared of doing. It reminds me a LOT of how I've been trying to deal with my own mental health lately. Like, she often scolds herself for coming up with excuses not to do things that she really wants to do because she's scared, and... I know that feeling. And I know how liberating it feels to finally throw the consequences to the wind and just DO IT. How it makes you feel less helpless and more like you really can live a normal life despite your poor mental health. It's hard, it's insanely hard, but so worth it. It makes me feel alive in ways that I haven't really felt since elementary school.
ALSO: Moritani can stop time for a whole three minutes. This means that she could TOTALLY kick Dio Brando's vampire ass. That makes this feel even more empowering.
BUT: I will admit, I kind of went, "Oh, come on," when she started losing her power. Because, like, they framed it as a scary thing that the audience should be worried about... but, like, it's super obvious that the reason she's losing it is because she's growing out of it. I like that she did grow out of it, but I don't like the way they tried to frame it as a scary thing even though the plot twist that it was actually a good thing was super predictable.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

BUT: I will admit, I kind of went, "Oh, come on," when she started losing her power. Because, like, they framed it as a scary thing that the audience should be worried about... but, like, it's super obvious that the reason she's losing it is because she's growing out of it. I like that she did grow out of it, but I don't like the way they tried to frame it as a scary thing even though the plot twist that it was actually a good thing was super predictable.

I didn't get the impression that it was framed as something the audience should be worried about. They framed it as something Moritani was worried about. Like you say, it was obvious to the reader that she was losing the power because she no longer needed it. But to her, she was losing the only thing in her life that gave her any sense of security.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is one of those that I love going back to
The ending is still so powerful it brings happy tears to my eyes

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 10:56PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

What a lovely story. I really like Haruka, she gave me Mei and Touko vibes

Img_0924
joined Aug 25, 2017

This manga has been making me cry a lot! Really relatable and painful with moritani's experiences; but all's good now, I have one friend in university, along w/a couple of friendly classmates) and that's all that matters^^b

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 11:14AM

Test
joined Jan 9, 2018

we anime adaptation

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Five years late, but yeah, it's getting an anime. Never thought I'd see the day.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Fragtime is getting an anime adaptation.
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1106730126702632961

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/fragtime_anime
Official Website: https://frag-time.com/

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 10:34PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

If this is going to be a full-length series, I feel like they're going to have to flesh out a lot of the side characters. There just isn't that much material.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

CozyCreature12 posted:

Bad story, bad development and shit character= Murakami
Murakami is a crap of character...really, she's worst than Mei from Citrus...
I can't even image why they choose this story for become anime when there is a lot of GOOD stories out there
(Sorry for being direct, I had to said it)

Yeah, but your standards are so completely arbitrary that you don't even seem to consider 99% of actual yuri to even be yuri so I dunno why anyone would take your words at face value.

To reply you must either login or sign up.