Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Dec 13, 2015

Omfg WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MIMIKA?!!?!?!!?
IM DIYING !!!!!!!
I wish Ririha die soon!

#TeamYuzuMika <3 TToTT

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I wish Ririha die soon!

She's still got like 70 years ahead of her

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Hello forced drama, my old friend.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Please don't let Yuzumori-san feel lonely." -Mimika
"You've got friends, so... wouldn't it be best that you played with them?" -also Mimika

¯_(ツ)_/¯

edit: that emoji never works for me

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 10:16PM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

God damint Mimika you useless pedo lesbian.

joined May 24, 2014

and with that being taken into account

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch24#13

this would be the perfect panel to end the series

joined Sep 25, 2013

this is why i fucking hate dramas.
can i just enjoying a happy-yuri ?

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I can see it now, this being the series conclusion, it would actually be pretty funny. Ejima ruthlessly crushing the hopes and dreams her fellow followers! Yuzumori-san, the manga said to break away from cliches and was hailed as a great game changing Yuri manga, ending with our beloved main characters breaking up and never getting back together! The Dynasty tears would sure be delicious wouldn't they?

joined Apr 30, 2014

Man, that little brat is such a scumbag.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Fuck everything about this unnecessary drama

Here
joined Aug 3, 2017

Gosh darn it this makin'n me feel too much feels

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

and with that being taken into account

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch24#13

I wouldn't hate it for just being like sometimes life is shit and people are shit so here's an ending that isn't happy. I'd probly like it but.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^ 0-0

joined Jun 12, 2015

Mimika, you fool.
At least now we know why Yuzumori was alone.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

am I the only one who love Ririha? she's awesome! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch18_2#7
she's the girl with her words

joined Sep 11, 2014

Yuzomori already told Mimika in an earlier chapter that someone said they would take everything important to her away from her. Couldn't she have just told Mimika that it was Ririha that told her that and that she was bullshitting being friends with her?

joined May 24, 2014

I wouldn't hate it for just being like sometimes life is shit and people are shit so here's an ending that isn't happy.

SOMETIMES?!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This is cliche'd and I hate it but, as far away as I am with the subject matter...

I can totally relate to being repeatedly abandoned and alone. Welcome to my feels, Yuzumori ♫

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Something that bothers me here is that prior to chapter 23, whenever drama was coming their way, they both talked it out openly and directly, with Kaede going so far as bluntly ask Mimika if she was a lolicon. She even told her about other kids bullying her. So why now of all time doesn't she simply say "those two aren't my friends and one of them happens to be the bully I was telling you about". Would have avoided all that drama. :/

Sure, it's a common occurence in mangas to have drama through lack of communication, but this one avoided it pretty well this far, so kinda disappointed it ran into it now.

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

@Chantelune: Try to imagine being Yuzumori, and abruptly the girl you cherished most in the world suddenly tell you:"You have to stay with your friends and we must stop seeing each other", knowing her ( and loving her) for being clumsy and a little stupid trying to be an adult calm and composed and even cold toward you without warning, and practically being the same as the others who abandoned you before ( your parents among others), not only abandoned but betrayed you.
For adding another hit she tells you that your "friends" visited her at home because they were worried for you ( and you know that nobody is worried about you among them).
Are you sure the first thing that will occur to your mind would be explanation words and not "Mimika you're the same, I trusted you and you're saying bullshits and these bullshits are as clear as the sky".
I don't think that the person to blame in this case should be Yuzumori, we are asking to a child to be more adult than a presumed adult, and once again solve the mess done by Mimika.
This is really too much, it's the umpteenth idiotic behavior of Mimika that once again mistake everything and hurtYuzumori in a way that can't even be explained, she deserve to suffer this time, because she decided to believe to the lies of Ririha, and don't even make the pale attempt to ask Yuzumori for an explanation.
This time I'm really upset for the cliched and stupid unnecessary drama, because it's poorly written and lack totally of logic.
Meh, the only thing I can say is that at least this is less idiotic of Cytrus, but just because Cytrus is by far the most idiotic story I've read until now.

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 4:33AM

H10620%20-%20copia
joined Jun 3, 2017

am I the only one who love Ririha? she's awesome!

Same. I bet she, Isuzu and Yuzumori will make great friends in the end.

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 4:55AM

OOOHH GOODDZZZ NOOOO!! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?!?! THAT LIL B-I MEAN GIRL REALLY DID IT! WHAT'S EVEN WRONG WITH HER WANTING THE MATURE KID TO BE APART FROM THE LOLICON?!?! O_O

Non
joined May 7, 2017

Why. Why did you do this. This melancholy is too much.

joined Sep 25, 2015

I hope Ririha gets raped by faceless fat old women.

To reply you must either login or sign up.